About an hour ago I ate a girl's dirty butthole and it was amazing

About an hour ago I ate a girl's dirty butthole and it was amazing.

I brought a girl home from a party I went to with my buddy. She was pretty drunk and sweaty from dancing. Once she was back at my place things got real fast. She wanted me to go down on her so naturally I did. Then she asked that I lick her asshole. I had never done that before but I was horny so I just said fuck it. I started licking her butthole and it tasted really bitter...A little sweaty too. I stopped for a moment and snuck a sniff in and it smelled like shit and sweat. And for some reason I don't know it got me out of my mind turned on. I nearly came licking her dirty asshole.

If you had asked me yesterday if I would lick a girls sweaty shit smelling poophole I would tell you to go fuck yourself. But now, that's literally all I want to do.

Pic sorta related, just a delicious looking asshole.

I hope you get a mouth infection or an std

I don't have any cuts in my mouth...can I really get a mouth infection?

That fucking disgusting.
I love licking my gf asshole after a nice hot gym sesh when its all sweaty, but damn bro - licking a shitty asshole is some next level fucked up..
Enjoy your long slow spiral into a scat fetish you sick bastard

Is this the beginning of that? I don't think I want that.

Daron?

I love the way some of these post are very well written. As if almost people who are writing them are wrighters.

Yes user ingesting poop and sweat does not do a body good

Perhaps some people are just educated. Ya know? And know the difference between writers and "wrighters"

It's the start. Nothing to be ashamed of.

It's not like I ate a nugget of her shit or anything.

I mean I'm not gonna like go out and starting eating people's shit. The girl was super hot so like I don't think it's that big a deal.

>683227294
You can get e Coli. But you probably won't.

I applaud you. My shiite-conservative Ted Cruz loving Jesus freak wife has 1 and only 1 kink. And that is she loves having her ass eaten. But she's meticulous about hygiene. I always know when I'm going to eat some ass when I hear that shower turn on at about 9 o'clock. I've never eaten dirty ass. Maybe if my wife got drunk she'd let loose and want me to eat her dirty ass. But I doubt it. She doesn't drink so it doesn't matter.

How can someone who loves her ass eaten so much not even consider giving me anal? It boggles the mind.

So let's say this 10/10 girl, your perfect chick, hot as hell wanted you to eat her ass after she took a shit and didn't wipe. Would you?

Oh fuck me man LMAO Damm you did me hard asf

Probably. I mean 10/10 that could be once in a lifetime...you don't have to tell anyone and if she's into it...Fuck it.

Don't listen to that shit. Eating a girls asshole is fucking tight. Especially when they act all coy about it, then start rubbing and bucking. They all love it user, you just have to show them the way.

Mah nigga. Honestly what's the point of eating ass without any seasoning

You can get e coli from Chipotle...Do I still eat it? Fuck yes!

Then stop worrying and start chowing.

I love eating asshole but it needs to be clean. No shitting a few hours before or if some hasn't showered in like 8+ hours. She was really bold asking you to do that knowing she was all sweaty and prob farted a few times throughout the night. Kinda jealous women can literally ask a guy to eat their sweaty shitty asshole after dancing all night and it's cool. get out of the shower squeaky clean, spotless asshole and ask a girl to rim you and 90% of them will think you are disgusting and perverted.

That's great OP. I hate when you get the little pieces of toilet paper stuck in your mouth. Other than that, you're Gucci

Jesus Christ. You are sick in the head.

I love eating ass but that's just disgusting. I've only licked a girl's asshole when I know it's 100% clean, ie after or during shower.

No, try it, its fucking nice.

Good for you. Eat her ass in the shower. Or lick her armpit. In the shower it's the same thing.

nah he's right, clean ass tastes good.

OP your a "Sewer Chewer"

>It's ok

You mind as well just name these threads "Sewer Chewer Thread"

SAGE

because you are a beta faggot. she probably cheats on you

Good for you OP, I love licking my gfs asshole. Mostly clean just out of the shower, but I don't mind a couple hours of sweet ass juice build up either, as long as it's just ass and not shit. She likes to lay in bed on her belly and watch tv sometimes after she gets out of the shower after work.

She only wears thongs and skin tight yoga pants and that fucking ass is irresistible, so I slide them pants and panties down just past her perfect ass and spread her open and slide my tongue in that delicious asshole while she bucks against my face.

Typically I'll slide a couple fingers in her sopping wet pussy and bring her to a massive orgasm. She almost always returns the favor with a bj or some rimming or both, but sometimes I get so into eating her ass, I just jerk off and blow all over her asshole when I'm finished.

she doesn't think it's weird that you just jerk off on her ass?

Nah man, she says it turns her on that she gets me that worked up.

> I just jerk off and blow all over her asshole when I'm finished.
do you like her after it?

We all like her after that.

Sorry, lick, do you lick her clean after it?

I have a couple times, it really gets her hot when I do. She'll reach back and spread her ass and tell me to clean it.

Yeah because my wife always wants me to do it

The first thing I did when me and my ex got serious on the floor naked was lick her asshole. It was there and clean enough and damn if it didn't look fucking delicious. When she finished Cumming the second time that she masturbated while I shoved my tongue up her asshole she begged me to slide my dick up there. I was beyond diamonds and was itching to put it somewhere so I eagerly poked the head of my dick up against her wet chocolate rosebud. I was about to make that firm steady thrust in when she farted like a cow with scours and sprayed me from knees to tits with shit. She jumped up and ran for the bathroom with a trail running down her leg. She was so embarrassed she wouldn't come out. When she did she would barely look at me. It took me a good two hours to convince her I was totally fine wit her shitting all over me if it meant getting to plow her ass like a John Deere. It took her a few days to work up the courage to get naked with me again but damn if it wasn't the ass worship time of the century. She couldn't get it hard enough or long enough to suit her. I would fuck her like an angry silverback on crank, cum buckets, fall over. She would tickle my balls, start licking the head, get me hard as diamonds, and off to the races again. At one point blood started flowing, and it was mine. Reluctantly she allowed me to use fingers after that.

We're very open with each other sexually and it makes for an incredible sex life, I'm not always up for licking my cum out of her asshole but sometimes it turns me on as much as it does her.

Enjoy your parasites, herpes, and staphylococcus infection.

Angry virgin detected

No thank you.