So let me be honest. I lurked every day, most of my day, for years and years, and a lot more years...

So let me be honest. I lurked every day, most of my day, for years and years, and a lot more years. Though I haven't used Sup Forums in recent times, I'm aware occasionally some help comes in for someone in need.

Tl;dr ex bitch ran off with my 3 year old son across the US, stole my social security card, drivers license, birth certificate, and about $2,500, then lied about coming back local so I could be in his life, until she became a resident, the whole time lying about what state her and my son were in.

I now have to fly across the country to fight a legal battle, and pay costs and lawyers. So I'm asking if you'd like to help an old brother out, pitch in some bucks or share the gofundme with anyone... Everyone. By tues at 7pm I'm fucked. Any amount gives me options. Feel free to email me instead of using gfm. [email protected]. They tax you for donating, so I'd happily find another payment option if you prefer, or as mentioned, you're willing to cosign for a loan, anything.

I just want to be in my little guys life again. I'd really never even open my mouth, but, wtf else can I even do at this point than beg like a broken bitch and hope? Thanks b. Nice to talk to you again. This end bit is what goes after gfm. System thinks im spam with a whole link. 235u8xw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iq_d8VSM0nw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bump. Bumps would be nice too. Just to see support and get any help.

that sucks m8

Indeed it does. Especially because this is a good job so i can easily support my child with it after custody but I'm backed against a wall with this car situation. Thank you for the reply kind sir.

Bump

Bump

Thank you. May you win all the internets, or whatever b wants these days.

To make my campaign show up in their search engine there a few things required.

c) Your campaign must have raised at least $500 in online donations. Offline donations are not counted towards this requirement.

So at very least if you guys can share my gfm or help hit $500 by the 12 hour mark (general manual approval time) it can go public and hopefully gfm donators will take me from there.

Thanks again guys.

Dude, I'm poor as fuck. But I feel you, You got a bump from me.

Thank you brother. I know how you feel being poor. As the log oist explains, homeless for a large chunk of ny life 13-20. I'm seriously so happy to see such positive feedback. It's giving ne more hope I'll see him again. Like this isn't another dead end attempt like every other road has been. I am actually so relieved, I'm tired. Slept 4 hours in the past 3 days. My brain wouldn't shut down. Adrenaline just kept pumping non stop. I took an ambien 10mg and laid with my eyes closed for 3 hours, i couldn't get to sleep. Like I said, even sharing it on facebook, any forum, idk, guilds, anything. It all helps exposure. If anything else though keep uo the bumps please! Thank you again everyone!!!

What state you from user?

PA.

On a brighter note they're letting me use the famlus people bathrooms tonight for some reason and not a portajohn.

Bumping

Any reason why you ask?

Could you provide some proof for all future good samaritans?

Seriously cannot thank you all enough. Here's a special picture of the outside of my high class bathroom. It's outside. All sites are outdoors with these guys.

Oh and since I'm asking for help I'll offer it too. Any custody questions I'll give you my best answer. Tip #1. Get a custody order in place while you're still together. Otherwise there is no legal recourse if the other patent bolts and you won't see your kid for months.

What state she in. My family are lawyers, maybe if it's near we could help a bro out.

What do you purpose?

Propose. Jesus. It's lateearly.

Florida. Even if they can't ohysically represent me, showing them the gfm and asking them to email me any info on what can be done would be amazing.

[email protected]

Thank you anons! Thank you all so much. I ain't no bitch but I'm probably going to cry if this shit keeps up. I've felt so helpless every step. Like nobody gave half a damn. I never thought I'd say this, but b, you're giving me faith in humanity, my life, and my struggles. Thank you.

Bump. Anything that could be an evidence for a part your story could help. How did you learn about your ex for example? Any texts? Photos? Did you buy a plane ticket? What about legal documents? Anything could work. Also just curious, why are you fucked by tuesday?

Relatively certain I'm breaking every rule I ever followed on Sup Forums by posting this but... I'm just desperate. The pic proves my linking to all this.

I have the court papers at home showing that we wrote up the agreement at mediation. I found out she was never a resident of fl by just googling public records after she started being shady and no longer responding to texts.

Proof on her residency would be near impossible. I'm trying to make it hard for a white knight to come to the aid of a cute girl, or just a troll. By no means is it impossible with info given... It's just not that easy.

Every action done in a custody case is way stronger if the other party isn't aware of what's coming. So... My info I'll post everywhere, hers, I'm trying to avoid. I haven't even posted this to fb in fear a mutual friend will tell her.

If an user was dead set on knowing this is what's going on, I could probably get a bunch if my family members to hold up some sort of paper saying "she told him she was in wv and coming back to pa, she's been a resident if fl the whole time" ir "paul/prucks baby momma wont reply anymore" idk. Could email it to them, or start another thread when I get it all. I could even out them up on gfm.

Anyone with suggestions of proof that doesn't directly give access to who she is?

I can show his birth certificate when I get home? Just black out her name. I'm off in 2 hours takes 30-45 mins in traffic.

tl;dr

op is a poor faggot. Also learn how to properly use tl;dr faggot. go fuck yourself.

bump, stay strong, brother!

We're expecting our first daughter in the next 2 weeks, and internally, I'm terrified of something like this happening.

Sorry. Tired. Half answered.

No plane tickets. She came here for court the one time I saw him in person.

Texts not really, we normally used snapchat bc that's what we used for me to video him anyways. And those are so easy to fake. Pictures of...? I have some of the aviary when I got to see him a few months ago.

I do have a text from her mom claiming he's back in WV.

If someone was willing to help out big, am I able to pull texts from up to 6 months ago with sprint? I had to et a bew ohone and bestbuy fuckwad didn't select "don't delete messages after x number" on the bew phone, so he copied 40,000 texts (not all just her) to the new phone and it autodeleted them. There's a goid bit I think if I could get transcripts.

By tuesday I'm fucked bc my gf is letting me use her car for work. Her mom is letting her use hers. She needs it back tues morning. So if i can't produce a reliable vehicle by tues, I'm either fired or suspended until I do. The company requires you to have your own car. I borrowed a friebds originally but that almost got me fired bc it wouldn't run, or would shut off in motion, and tons of other shit. Then he told me he wanted $1,800 for the car, 99 grand am, laundry list of problems, and $80/week for rental ,that wouldn't coubt twords me buying, until I came up with $1,800. He also wouldn't take anything but cash, wouldn't give receipts, wouldn't transfer the title, and claimed he no longer spoke with my ex or my exes new bf and had a huge list if issues with them, and never spoke with them anymore, but yeah, lies. So I honesty started to wonder if he was charging me triple blue book and taxing me to hell and back and blowing up my phone so he could help my ex. No money, no sleep, no working car, no case. Plus if he reported me for stealig the car, all I had was some texts. Or if he claimed I never paid he could double charge. Oh and I forgot to say he claimed the only issue with the car was the gas gauge was broken. Then every time I

Called and mentioned an issue, he said "oh yeah, i noticed that." Well if the trannies bad, it's slipping and catching, there's a tranny leak, the engine keeps stalling, it keeps dying in motion and not starting, etc, seriously i could go on and on, why wouldn't you warb me if you knew, and why are you charging ne "excellent condition" prices for a car a few miles away from being scrap? He was a really close friend and never fucked me over previous to my ex and I splitting up. So yeah. Returned i yesterday. Missed work to do that and find a car. No luck on finding a car though.

Tldr was for my gfm post thats about 6 pages long. Thanks for bumping me though. I hope whatever has you feeling so much hate and anger is fixed. I felt that way for a long, long time. Started to recently as well. It sucks. Good luck user. I'm sorry to have upset you.

If you lose, just take a long vacation near where she lives and put sugar in the gas tank of her car once every 2 weeks. And when someone picks her up to bring her to work, follow them and sugar their gas tank.
Until nobody gives her a ride to work and she slowly loses everything.

Yeah man thanks for trying. Evidence is always appreciated though. I hope everything will be okay. Godspeed user!

I'm telling you, it's hard to do, but claim it's for if something happens to one of you. It just needs to say you're both parents with rights i think. Then add in who gets custody if anything goes wrong bad for both of you to try to make it seem like you're just being responsible, and not that you don't trust her.

Congrats though! What's her name going to be?

Seriously it's a fucking amazing feeling to be a parent. Frustrating through infancy, but when they start being a little human, and talking, bro, nothing else compares to the feeling of knowing that's your child. Fucking natural instincts to reproduce take over and flood you with feels lol. It's amazing.

Protip. Don't try to put an infant on a sleep schedule. Let them sleep. And don't take doctors word for law on anything natural. It's normally split opinion. Infants sleep a ton. If you keep them uo, they get overtired, and will screech like a motherfucking banshee from hell bc they are miserable and too worked up to sleep, like i have been lately lol. Just sleep when your infant does.

Ps replying as fast as possible but typos are real. My brain is shutting down. Trying to keep this legible. Also shitty service bc I'm in a really really bad area. And capcha keeps bugging. And phone errors. Fml. I'm trying though bros i promise! Thank you all again so much!

I'd help you but I'm out of money myself, so hard that I might start a beg thread too. GL mate.

gofundme com/235u8xw

couldnt find you while pasting the code, i had to search for your name, user. hope this link works better

thanks bro, she's most likely to be Magdalena (Maria and Margarita are our mothers) or Nicole, if she's born around the 16th, her father's birthday is then.
We have a 'gentleman's' agreement to not fuck things up if we are going to split up or divorce for some reason. We have bad examples in our family/friends. Problematic couples with kids, with problems waiting to happen.

And thanks for the tips, i'm sure it's not the hell everyone is describing it to be. I can't wait to meet my little princess, and father the shit out of her!

I will try to fund you with 10 euros for starters, hope It picks up speed soon. My thoughts are with you, please report what happens.

Love from Europe,
G.

Lol i used to live a really terrible lifestyle. Punk. Anarchy. Fuck the system. Fuck the tools. Fuck the bitches that fuck you. Mothers that kept their kids away from good fathers trying to be a oart of the childs life was one of them. Muh pa wasn't round. He went out fir milk and it's been 26 years. Seriously though he hasn't and my mom was... Bad. Real bad. So my adopted father took me in. Shit wasnt better then either. I would've given anything for one person to be a decent human and raise me, let alone actually be a biological oarent, and fuck having both biological parents want to be around and be good parents is like the lottery. That idea wasn't even a dream it was so unrealistic to me. So yeah, she's definitely pushing on some nuke buttons in my feels from so many angles. I just know the man I want to be now,for my son. Even if i don't see him until he's 18. I don't want to be the "american dream" dad. I just want to be the best dad i can be in the way i know how. Being spiteful or damaging his mother in any way is not part of that, unfortunately.

Thanks for the reply though. It's the thought that cunts (counts*) right? :) thank you.

Thank you.

You n word black fellows just made me cry. Fuck I'm a fag. YOOO A DONATE. WHO DID IT? HAVEN'T SEEN THE AMOUNT YET!?!..

In case user decided to donate and close his account, an open letter to my first $15.

you're my fucking hero bro. thank you so much. i know my track record isn't great, but I'm ready to have your baby, i want a custody agreement now though ok? seriously fuck man. i cried. thank you. just to know you want me back with my bee again so much you're willing to give me money is so amazing. you're going to heaven if there is one user; i don't give a shit if you want to or not, I'll drag you in those gates. god can fight me too. you're in. thank you. I'm gonna post updates if you follow the gfm i decided. the car. some work. the trip to fl. custody. seeing him again. everything. thank you.

bro i'm in case you oversaw my post
It's not much, it still something, hope other anons donate too, i will order one chinese shit less this month. Hope you get your buddy back :)

Thank you!!! I'll keep thinking on any kinds of proof. With her not replying it's hard. If you think of anything let me know. Even if you'll never dinate, you're right, proof will ease the scam fears, which are reasonably real these days. Tumblr convention, anyone?

Good day, week, year, life user.

Also if anyone ever sees me out, feel free to talk to me. I enjoy meeting new people. Social anxeity like crazy but it just feels good to... Have positive interaction.

Good luck to you as well brother! Sorry to hear you're broke, but thank you for the bump and show of support! May the riches fall into your fap strong arm.

Hi sir do u accept paypal

Hey, I've got nothing to really give in terms of wealth or advice, but...
Even if it faith doesn't mean much to you (If it doesn't I respect that, its cool), you're in my prayers brother. Keep positive.

bumpity-bump

Oh that was you?? Thank you user!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Seriously. Fuck. Getting that bar started moving is just releasing more stress than this thread already has been. Honestly I was starting to question if I was just being crazy because of my past experiences with parent abandonment. She knows exactly what my crazies are, my insecurities, and she digs and pries at it like a fucking 30/0 rengar vs a 0/30 twitch (league of legends)... Or a bear into a declawed house cat for you not nerds out there. My mental state has just been getting so low. This is nice. You are nice. You are all so fucking nice. I didn't expect this from family, let alone b. Thank yku, my brothers.

That's a fucking awesome name. If i ever have a girl i might honestly steal that shit. Magdalena. I vote for that.

I don't mean to feed your fears, but I had a gentlemans agreement. All is fair in love and war. I can't stress enough that your child IS for life, your spouse might be for life. Even if it causes a bomb, and chances are if wanting a custody agreement causes a bomb, things might nit be... Oerfect already. All the more reason to go for it. Hkwever, I support you in anything ylu do my special user. The biggest "joys" of being a parent is having millions of options, and every single one might be the preverbial cliff that kills you, or literal, or it might be the key to fixing every single problem that could arise. You are now responsible for a human life. Nobody agrees on any aspect of raising any child, and there's no instruction manual, and billions if wrong choices.

Enjoy! :)

Oh and custody in the states is easy. Write a paper up at home. Go into custody office together say you want it filed, sign it in front of a lawyer/judge, they sign it, boom. Free even I think that way.

You're welcome for the tips. Anything I can do to help anyone not get stuck where I am. This is the shit of hells anus in a rotting kitten while eating raw tomatoes and drinking v8 while getting your nails

Next time you are around her pull her to the side and whisper this in her ear. "If you make this situation painful, problematic or keep my child from me I will kill you" Then give her a hug and say it's good to see her again.

This worked very well for two men I know and you must keep in mind that she may be recording everything so whispering is important.

Slowly cut up and ripped out and salt poured in them.

You'll be a great dad, just stay motivated and always think of her first every single time. :)

Thanks for posting the link. Sup Forums bot checker must just know my ex. Wouldn't surprise me. ;D

One last time. Not really. I'm gonna say it more. Just let me lie to myself. Thank you.

I do! Let me check if i have it with [email protected] thank you!!!!

Bump

Good luck OP.

youtube.com/watch?v=iq_d8VSM0nw

re
really user, it's the least i could do. I'd find you and bring beers to cheer you up, if i was somewhere near.
And fuck bush-hiding pussy-rengars:D

And thanks for the warning, I will consider it, and see how this shit works in europe. I have some blind faith in the human kind, so I hope we won't split-up.

I'm considering adding you on fb

God-speed !

Wow, +20 USD, the wheel starts spinning!

Bumn for you OP

Hey guys op here sorry gonna be a few mjnutes to reply off shift driving home calljng gf keep i bumped I'll reply when i get home and then again after i wake.

Wow OP. This is first time on Sup Forums I have actually wanted to help someone. I'll help you see your kid again OP. I really feel you and it sucks to be in your situation. You seem like genuiley good guy who wants to be in his kids life. I'm poor as shit but I'll contribute what I can.

Also bump

Fuck auto correct. God damn it

BIGGEST BAIT EVER

OP IS A USELESS FAGGOT

I hope more people donate.

Also thread bump.

Open driving letter to $20 donate tytyyty omg ty ty. So tired driving better repky when home!!!

re

>After she repeatedly attempted to get me to give away my rights to him, I filed for custody. After she recieved the papers she told me she never planned on moving back, and thought I would just let him go so she could run off with the guy she had been dating since right before she left me, he was, before this, a close friend of mine in the military, who struggles with a cocaine addiction, a bad crowd, collected money by intimidating ; heavily assaulting ; breaking into homes & more for a bad group that I won't name for my, and my childs safety, and had confronted me with a gun the night before she left, for a at the time, an unknown reason. I really only filed to keep her from taking my son away. I did not want to have my son get caught up in the courts so it took so much for me to start that process.

I can't wrap my head around people who endanger their kids like this.

Hang in there Sup Forumsro you'll manage to be with your son. Hope everything goes well

Proof of drive

And home. Booting computer and peeing. Replying momentarily.

bumpung

15$ guy here,

are you concerned with your ex's jackass bf ? Would he confront you again about the kid ? Or is he just concerned about her.. ?
Hope he's treating him good, hate spineless and ball-less pieces of shit like him.

bump

i didn't know Jarrod Schulz had a son

LOL thank you for the advice, unfortunately the big factor is I don't want to be the person I used to be, when I sold I had to maintain a friendly, nice persona while being scary as fuck so I wouldn't be robbed. I'd rather be a good father losing custody than a violent threatening father with custody. Trust me when I saw that is probably only 51% to 49%. Same goes for a few phone calls and I can have a car and a reasonable supply of cash in a very short time span, but I just can't. I'm a father now, and I need to act like it. I don't want to do anything that I wouldn't want Seebee to do if he were in the same boat as me. I've struggled with staying on the correct path, but I made up my mind the day I found out she was pregnant that I would never ever step back into that lifestyle. I had been out of it for a while already, so it wasn't changing, it was just solidifying my change.

Thank you for the support user.

So?

bumping for interest

im always willing to help a Sup Forumsro. I cannot afford to help you but I will give advice and be supportive. I feel for you. bitches suck but good on you wanting to be in your kids life unlike a nigger. find a pro bono lawyer willing to help. wish I could help more but i'm a disabled Marine vet and I don't have a lot to give and barely a pot to shit in

Post nudes of your wife and i will consider it

Not his wife anymore! lel! stupid bitch fucked him over - OP all the more reason to post nudes

taking pics of documents and editing now just a sec

checked and checked

bumpd

Sorry if they're blurry or it seems rushed, it is, I have to be up and out the door by 6pm to be back at work, so sleep, eat, shave, shower, shit, spend a few moments with the gf, and her uncle passed last night, so I want to be there for her when she gets home after work. Thank you so much everyone so far! I'll reply before bed. Just posting images.

I hope nobody takes my rushing as me not caring, I promise I do, I'm sorry, my time limits are just so short to do anything doing 84 hrs a week and trying to find a car and fuck so much to do.

Bump. Good luck op.

meant to image with that last one.

thank you all so much for the hope you're giving me. seriously.

last image

paypal is up and working with [email protected]

I could use every bit of help I can get. I'm basically nondenominational spiritual. I figure I feel silly to claim I know which answer is the right answer (but it's okay if you do), so I just follow what I feel is right and hope one day it'll be rewarded.

So yes, thank you very much, for the bump, prayers, hope, faith, everything. It all means so much more than words can explain. All of this does.

Bump for a brother. Good luck from a fellow separated father, i'm so lucky i have an amazing ex... Just trust you will win!

I cannot donate, but here's a bump, dude. I love you and hope things work out.

>I married a stupid random bitch and now I realize she was stupid the whole time

Thank you so much!
Honestly partially I hate knowing I went through what I have, and I wish I could have had a normal life.
Then again part of why I feel like I am and will always be such a good father is because I witnessed rock bottom. Definitely not the worst in the world, but I have an understanding of how terrible life can be sometimes. The actual reality, the feelings, everything. It's part of what I was so excited about when I found out I'd be a father. There was finally a reason for all the terrible shit. So I can help my son avoid every last drop of it, but explain it all to him when he's old enough to understand.

Hell, who knows if I would be going this far to keep custody had my real dad been around. His mother had a normal mother-father rich white picket fence life, and she seems to think both parents being around doesn't matter. I'd rather go through my childhood a million times than make a mistake like that with my son.

You seem like a really nice dad. Why would she do that user?

What the actual fuck is this.
Why is he...
What the fuck.
No.
STOP.
STAHP.
OMG STAHP PLS.
I can't.
I made it to 1:15. Do I get a cookie or something? A lollipop. That was like getting a tetanis shot at the doctors office. Fuck man. lol

Thanks though, it helped bring my mind off my issues for minute and 15 seconds.

the fuck you're talking about ? this is hilarious

bump

OP you live in a shitty house, in a shitty neighborhood. And you only live 35 minutes from me. see you later, user

If I had time for some beers, that'd be so nice right now lol. Maybe if all this shit works out I'll take a flight out to you with my Bee, you'll get to meet him, and we can enjoy some beers in a "pub" lmao. After all, you were my first donater. That deserves something, right?

You may add me on facebook, but I have to think through my posts, friends, everything. I really do not want any direct line opening up to any info on her. It's a weird feeling that I never understood previously, but part of me almost still wants to protect her. She's my childs mom. Seebee loves her. I'm getting emotional and shit over thinking about how absolutely crushed he'd be if anything at all happened to his mom. The times he's seen her cry it crushes him. I just can't. I can't do it to him. I refuse to be that person too. She might be a complete bag of shit, but he loves her, so I'm trying as hard as I can to do this properly without ruining her life, or making her fear for her life.

THEY ARE! trying to figure out who that was though? I'm assuming it was Sup Forums, only posted it here.
I'll probably find it as I reply, if not, open letter & reply on gfm.

You can't fly without ID, and this horrible wench took yours without just cause. You lurk a lot but don't know how to use TL;DR:

Dis nigga be trollin'

trips of truth!

>After all, you were my first donater. That deserves something, right?
yeah, we are connected now, we are Sup Forumsrothers!

I think you can see my details on gfm, you can find and add me if you decide :)

Anyway, keep your spirits up! And report back. I have to go out now.

Bump