Sup Forums yesterday I had sex with one of my sisters friends at a party. My sister is 17 and in high school...

Sup Forums yesterday I had sex with one of my sisters friends at a party. My sister is 17 and in high school. Her friend, the girl I fucked is either 16 or 17. I am 25. Before you jump all over my shit. I live nearby and my parents were out of town and asked me to stay at the house with my sister to look after her. She asked if she could have a party and I guess I wanted to be the cool older brother.

Am I fucked?

pic unrelated...just cute as fk just like the girl

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lPkIGN3-fiM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

As long as you shut the fuck up about this you're fine...

Your fucked m80

Hmm I'm afraid my sister will find out.

What was the situation? Was she all over your dick after she got drunk or did you initiate it? Has she shown interest before?

What you gotta ask yourself is will she regret the sex. If a chick is gonna cry rape its because she is embarrassed she banged the dude drunk and doesnt want people to know she did it willingly cause at that age a "drunken mistake" is not something the realize is "acceptable"

if you're worth fucking again threatin to not fuck her ever again if she blabs.
>bitches listen for orgasms

youtu.be/lPkIGN3-fiM

I mean she wanted the dick for sure. She was all over me and I don't know that she was even that drunk. I was fairly drunk though obviously...

I wouldn't sweat it unless she regrets it. If it wasn't a regrettable session she's not going to tell her friend she fucked her older brother... at least not immediately.

It was her fault, who gives a shit own up to it. 17 you said OP? Yea pass her off as legal.

16 or 17 I don't actually know.

She definitely didn't regret it...She was really into it and knew what she was doing for a 17 year old.

If she wanted it and made that obvious at the parry I wouldn't be too worried, even if your sister finds out her friend should be able to calm her down if she gets pissed.

Yeah. .. that's not like 14... 16 17 is prime nailing age. You won't do "pound my asshole" prison time for banging a 16-17 year old. You'll still end up on a list for sure, but life sucks.

What country/ state?

US/NY

Where do you live age of consent in a lot of places is 16

Nigga the age of consent there is 17. You're good

Even if she is 16?

Not to mention worse comes to worse just say she said she was 17 since sister you will be fine

Yeah duh just say she said 17 if it comes to it but I doubt it will you're fine

Well I guess I just have to worry about her telling other people now...

That sounds like maybe 15 too...
you can never tell with girls tho

Yeah, but a lot of shit can go tits up regarding that "age of consent" shit. You basically have to pray the gods are smiling on you, mom or dad don't flip shit for stealing their baby's chastity