How do I go from 5'10 to 6'2 ?

How do I go from 5'10 to 6'2 ?

I wouldn't worry about it much, you should finish growing before you're done with highschool.

This

I'm 19 bro

same user from yesterday?

you could prob get 1 to 2 inchs from HGH

Whats HGH ?

actively think about your posture, stand up straight etc. I'm 5'10 as well. I've been told that i look and seem a lot taller if i stand up straight

human growth hormone

Kill yourself and hope reincarnation is kind to you?

heels

Highly doubt you seem 6'2 .

Op read this :

Hi guys today i want to share with you guys about my story for growing taller. i was so obsessed with growing taller.I searched online all over,but all i got were bull sh1t! it was just stretching all day long... even though that does make you grow like a cm after all the pain for pulling your legs for a year.That won't get me to 6'0 for Sh1t!And they even told you something like (your height is pre-determined by your gene from your parent and also exercise won't going to make you taller)It likes telling you're doomed!! you can't do anything it at all, just embrace it.I mean screwed that man... So I was 5'6 when i was 17, From 14 to 17 i only grew 4 cm, which means 1 cm annually.And i slept very late at night at around 3am. So i decided to change all of my bad habit, sleep before 11 pm,no masturbating(masturbating will cause your bone to fuse and mature faster),also I started Running and Touching Sky! i started running for 30 mins, and "Touching Sky" which is jump as high as possible, arm trying to reach something beyond your reach.(imagine like you are jumping up trying to touch the basketball backboard) jump 100-200 times a day(Jump with full force).I continute this exercise for entire 2 years every single day it was very rough,my leg and should hurts alot,But i grew 7 inches!!!!!!!like you just have to be consistent, it's not like you will grow 7 inches just overnight,it's the fact that you have to keep doing everyday!! Im currently 19 standing at 6'1, i'll push to 6'2.

Truly sound advice with no flaws whatsoever, OP, go for it!

It's this real?

reincarnation

I can vouch for the claim that masturbation keeps your bones from being as malleable as they normally would be.

really hard to say i have never heared of that. i know from personal experience that HGH makes you grow taller i was 5'11 and now i am 6 ft i know its not much but i didn't really run much HGH i prefer other compounds

Dieing and then being born again seems as reasonable.

lol get out of here ya big fag. your not helping

Be happy you are taller than me.
I'm 5'4

what's this HGH ?
a supplement?

no man lol its a steroid its human growth hormone it makes everything in your body grow bigger. hard to say if you will grow bigger height wise but i grow from 5'11 to 6ft

This can be done at 19 years old?

It *should* be CONSIDERED after the age of 25 .

Now I have hope again

What's your height user ?

5'7" like 170 cm

How old ?
Il
Trust me , don't break your legs for some height, add stretching to your daily routine , sleep more .

Check out pavel tsatsoulines books for stretching bro.

With these

thats not bad, my height as well, all those midget threads really crumbled your self confidence

20 years old

ur a fkn god u no tht?
hv sm trngls
  ▲
▲ ▲

> √

I was 5'11 at 19, I grew to 6'1" by 25. I know another guy that went from 5'8" to 6'4" while he was in college.

You can still have a growth spurt, kiddo.

When I go to the market I saw a lot of men taller than me

there are always men taller than you, and it sucks that some will never really take you seriously because youre a bit smaller than them, but 170cm is not small, maybe if you live in the netherlands, but is it really worth putting hormones and shit in your body or buying expensive surgery to make your legs longer?

You're fucked m8 it's too late you're gonna be 5`7 forever muahahahah

You're fucked m8 it's too late you're gonna be 5`7 forever muahahahaheheheh

All basketballers grew after the age of 19/20 , and they grew almost 5".

When I want something I put all my effort to get it, but in this case it looks like I can't do anything about it

I am leaving OP. If you are serious about it i would take HGH over breaking my legs to make them longer.. everything in your body will grow and if you workout hard trust me you will be a big mother fucker and if you start mixing more gear (roids) if you are really determined you can turn your self in to a machine i would stay away from Adderall tho shit is toxic as fuck but on the opposite side of the coin you will put on 20-40 pounds easyyyy . night op

Gnite bro

Anadrol!! not adderall :p night op!

Gnite bro

How do I go from 5'4 to 5'4+ ?