My dog just died AMA

My dog just died AMA

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/gallery/C8wK5
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Did you kill your dog? Are you going to get another one ( don't)

Nah I didnt kill him, he is 12 so I knew it was coming. Havent really thought about getting another.

Sucks man. Really nothing one can say. It just sucks. Probably will never get another dog again becuase they are walking misery time bombs.

timestamp

Did you cry like a bitch?
>Google "dog comic"

imgur.com/gallery/C8wK5

So go buy a snek

How old was he/she,?

Believe it or not no. I feel like an asshole for it too.

Dogs are the best, sorry for your loss.

Which is the best flavor of soup?

Where did you bury him/her? Name?

Trips ayy lmao

Crab and sweetcorn

my cade died a few days ago. sorry for your loss op it sucks

Nowhere yet. He is just sitting in my hallway.

>Crab and sweetcorn

Was he good doge?

Trump will fix it. Vote for Trump.

Very good doge

u know it fam

fuck you man. My dog died a few months ago who ive had for like 10 years and was a major part of my life and after reading that im just a mess

Dayum shame, hope other dogger may get to habbu your rabu

Burying my dog was the hardest part. You're not supposed to do that within city limits, but he went in our backyard, in his favorite blanket. I didn't cry either. You just feel like shit because that's how it feels, and crying feels good. Idk, I remember that day pretty well, and his death was a relief, he had deteriorated so much.

I feel ya man. He was hardly able to walk recently. Should I get him cremated?

Meanwhile my cat loves me about as much as I love me. So practically not at all.

Fuck you

I don't know. Our decision to bury him was mostly because that was the cheapest. Poorfags, we payed for the euthanasia after he had a seizure, and that was already a lot for us.

i feel like its a better option IMO. I live on the coast here in Australia so after my dog died we had him cremated and his ashes scattered from the headland of his favorite beach we always went to.
Still miss him like fuck