Staples Tech AMA

Staples Tech AMA.
Hit me with your best.

Why do losers with shitty jobs always start AMA's?

Good question. Probably because we're bored and curious to see what kinds of questions people have.

better question, what's your job and where's your AMA?

Why the fuck is it so hard to find staples in staples

We like to fuck with people? Yeah, we're called Staples but we like to hid that shit like an easter egg hunt.

Why are you more expensive to repair PC's than Best Buy?

Well I own a business. No AMA because I don't like talking about myself and because I have little respect for most people or what they have to say

What's your business? And if that's the case why the fuck are you even on the internet, let alone Sup Forums? All of us have next to nothing useful to say.

Because we're more geared towards small business owners and they apparently don't know better. We also offer 1-2 year Antivirus methods in which we will service your pc for free if you are within contract. Not sure if BB does it or not

WHY the fuck do I, as the customer, have to make sure that your employed ex-convicts packed the correct amount - not too much, not too little and that there is not anything that is forgotten - of what i ordered to my company?

Please, answer me. I'm dead serious.

In regards to Copy and Print services? Because most of the people trained there knew nothing before actually being hired, received minimal training on how to perform said tasks, and 80% of my current C&P staff give no shits about big orders as long as they get done "On time" so they can work on the next order. We literally have one girl who I shit you not, seems to go out of her way to piss people off. She gets reports at least once a day.

Not to mention about 60% of our services, depending on size, get sent out to a 3rd party. So we're not actually responsible for what takes place upon completion

It's interesting you say that because I just realized a few months ago the internet is mostly people gossiping complaining, or talking shit to one another. It's really quite pathetic

How the fuck are you a tech anything at staples? Tech sounds like you actually work. The people at my local staples look like they have no souls and do absolutely shit.

Easy Tech is a glorified Sales job with light computer work. You do actually need to know what the fuck you're doing, but you'll be lucky as all hell to even touch a computer your first 6 months there unless you can prove what you're doing. 80% of the time I'm doing normal Retail work: Doing Load, Blocking, Tracking down items for customers, answering questions. Once in a blue moon I'll work on an actual computer but most of what I do is helping people email shit to C&P center because the Mexicans and niggers can't figure out how to email nor do they remember their god damn email address or password.

Why are you at Staples and not Best Buy?

Im glad you're wasting your life. Id love to shoot up and kill you and everyone in your store. You're a worthless faggot no one would care about.

I tried 4 different BB's and got interviews at all of them. In all, I have about 7 interviews total spread across the 4. They all decided to go different directions and didn't want me. TBH, I'm glad, I hear BB is a trash place to work as a Tech as you have to be with the company for about a year or two to even touch computers.

I'm sure you would but you're just a fucking no balled cuck who probably works at a fast food joint.

Keep the only shit jobs you work to your self. Most people are better and more educated then you. Since you're a dude, you cant keep your legs in the air all day like your mom, so you have to shelp it like a fucking nigger jew for min wage. I fucking hate you more then you hate yourself.

I make more than min wage. Given, it's only 1.30$ more, but it's still more. Any particular reason you're so autistic tonight user? I actually love my job; would love it more if I could work on PC's more but it's not that bad.

The correct term is EASY TECH you fucking chav. btw how many sign ups you get champ?

I wasn't too bothered with correct terminology. There aren't various tech positions at staples so saying Tech or it's proper name Easy Tech isn't that big a difference.

And as for sign-ups, what are you referring to; our More Accounts, Rewards cards, or AV(anti-virus) sign-ups?

Rewards

>tfw GM told us get 29 today

just fuck my shit fam.

SM always telling us to meet random quotas. I do my best but I won't force them to get it. In all honestly it's a shit system unless you work here, have the business tier, or Teacher Tier. On average I'll get about 1-5 a day, usually 2.

Hell, my SM twisted my arm to apply for the More Account. I obliged cuz I have kick ass credit (740) and figured why not, knew I'd get accepted. Now he's trying to sell me shit and it's like... bruh.... I'm already in debt. Building a bigger basket to defer payments isn't gonna help me

What's your worst stapler?

Not sure. I work in Tech like I said so I know little to nothing about our Office Supplies. I always have to ask other associates for help with that shit. I imagine our cheap ass ones are the worst. Anything staples brand is actually pretty fucking good

your SM forced you to sign up for a More Account. Jesus OP im so sorry.

my SM usually gets mad at me because i fix too many computers for free, or there's an issue like ad-ware or something and I tell them the win 10 upgrade can fix it and that the upgrade is free

The one that loads from the back if you can find it. 100% chance to jam

Do you have an older brother?

I have 3

lol shit second time i thought OP was not only a faggot but also my younger brother