All racist and hater shit aside...Why does Draymond Green get so much hate?

All racist and hater shit aside...Why does Draymond Green get so much hate?

Everyone cries memeball and then they cry about a dude who is an absolute pitbull and bangs everywhere on the floor. And he can even shoot from 3. He'd be a legend if he played in the 90s.

bieng a nigger?

Draymond pls

He plays dirty

It's his nignog antics, not his playstyle itself. Hard to like a guy when he should've been banned a long time ago, starting with Game 4 vs OKC.

And Shaq didnt? Barkley didnt? MJ, Iverson, Kobe, Larry???

Those dudes were mean as fuck.

he's the only warrior who isn't ruining basketball

Because he's dirty as fuck. He's also a dumb nigger that breathes from his mouth. He's literally the only player in the NBA that would bring joy to me if he got killed or at least got hurt and never played again. He honestly ruined the NBA for me. I haven't watched a Warriors game since he kicked Adams' balls and didn't get suspended.

There's a difference between being physical and just going for dick shots every game

>if they did it then it must be okay for anyone to do!

Draymond Green is dirty, shitty player
Sorry

>shooting is bad
>lol im giga nigga bulldoze bulldoze bulldoze isn't

He's a nigger who plays dirty. Hes lucky he plays in today's league because he would have gotten socked back in the day.

YOU A

PUNK

>He'd be a legend if he played in the 90s
He'd get shit on in an instant. He dominates a soft league by cheating where retaliation has been banished.

All these "nig" comments just show how fucking salty everyone is. He's great. Rodman of the modern era.

Haha nice bait

You didn't even see Rodman play you sack of dogshit.

it's not just shooting that's bad

bogut is a piece of shit too abusing noncalls and being dirty as fuck. iguodala can't shoot and he's a whiny faggot

Im personally hoping Draymond gets that Finals MVP. Man deserves an award

You've got major issues dude.

literally the face of the warriors
literally the only reason the warriors are any good.
literally the only reason curry is relevant.
Giga nigger bulldoze basketball 24/7.

He's only likable warrior besides Steve Kerr.

Fuck the Warriors and that uncle Tom Curry but I'll root for Green all day. .

He's the current Finals MVP and I hope it stays that way. I'm not even a Warriors fan (Lakers and Magic fanboy) but I absolutely adore Dray and he's the closest thing we've got to The Worm in modern era. He's owning LeBrick pretty fucking HARD in the Finals. LeBum is the most overrated baller of 21st century.

>He'd be a legend if he played in the 90s.
Nah. You didn't watch 90's basketball

He's the "bad boy" of this Warriors team, and one of the few guys like that in this era of the NBA. He gets under the skin of other players, so fans will naturally be annoyed by him as well.

>Lebum
>overrated
>Curry
>30 ppg regular season
>14 ppg in finals
>not overrated.

So which are you? Bosnia or Herzegovina

>You didn't watch 90's basketball
I did, it was vastly inferior to the 80s and the first half of the 00s with BB Pistons II and Lakers/Spurs WCF feud.

The only place where people touch more dicks than Green is in a gay orgy.

salty salty salt