youtube.com/watch?v=3soskkvYBgM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

do you lick your girls butthole?

Of course.

>olives
ruined

common now

only if i have ranch.

Olives are fucking delicious. You're just a savage who doesn't understand.

Pizza place I go to have a hot dog stuffed crust option. Dipping hotdog pizza crust into some mustard is the best,

>enjoys fungus on his pizza

>doesn't get I'm posting images of pizza with virtually no crust

Found the 12 year old

that sounds fucking good user.
whats the place called?

i really like mustard man.

yes
and crusty old bread heels too, wasichu
not a waster like you

>no crust
>12 years old confirmed

pizza hut

>mods

Pizza GoGo. British.

we have one of those here. i hope its not a regional thing. where are you from?

>Arguing about olives

or you know an acquired taste, I know 50+ that dont like them

>an acquired taste for not olives

I paid for the whole pizza, you better believe i'm going to eat that shit.

The crust is probably the best part, especially if it's stuffed.

I cut my crust into pieces, that is my last resort. otherwise I might choke on the crust. suffocation means no breathing and I don't give a fudge if they split the toppings even.

would it be wrong or it be right? if I didn't tip tonight .. chances are that it might.

This post is brilliant.
youtube.com/watch?v=3soskkvYBgM

Then why not just get cheesy breadsticks?

if i have marinara sauce i dip the crust in that but yes i do eat crust if you don't you're a faggot

>marinara sauce
Ranch would also be pretty good.

that's disgusting. ranch has such a strong flavour and compared to how deep you could dip crust it would be too much. also that is fat as fuck i'm already eating pizza i don't need ranch on top of it as well.

If it's good pizza, yea, if not, hell no.

If you don't eat the crusts you are weak and pathetic.

Quads of truth

Macedonian pizza on the right.

And instead you put some disgusting marinara sauce on it?
Ranch is delicious, but I'm a midwest fag so I might be biased.
Crust needs some fat on it to balance out the carbs (olive oil with a bit of garlic would probably be ideal).
Why would you want to dip your pizza into something that your pizza came with in the firstplace?

What the hell are you even comparing it to on the left? Your "muh country is special" pizza can be ordered in any major US (where fucking pizza as we know it was born).
Too bad the entire country has gone to shit. Otherwise I might consider visiting.

every part of the pizza is sacred and delicious in it's own way.... Except for st. louis style.. that's fucking garbage. st.louisxchicago is godlike however

>where fucking pizza as we know it was born
Yeah you're not even worthy of an argument.

Pizza without the crust is as pointless as pizza without the cheese.

t. hanks

Yeah... no.

Pizza was pretty much perfected and revolutionized in the States.

No I only eat the crust off of yours

Popularized then, you technical faggot.
Pizza never would have had such a huge following if it weren't for the US.

Are you retarded?

That's a big kindergarten class.

What , you mean that the center is eddible ?

Goddammit, I love me some chicago deep dish.

Nah not the guy youre arguing with but I know a lot of baby boomer aged idiots who cant stomach anything other than whote bread american food ie... Bland pizza, ham sandwiches, hamburgers with little vegetables, salads have to be coated with ranch, grilled cheese etc.

I ordered a caprese salad once and my supervisor looked at me like I ordered some high class gourmet entree in french and when I got it he scoffed "hmmph yeah right like anybody actually LIKES olive oil.. GET OFF YOUR HIGH HORSE user... Quit tryna act all high class" while hes eatinga fucking cheese pizza

you niggers are making me hungry

Does the Pope poop into the woods?

olives are fucking shit how can anyone enjoy them

>all these pictures of pizzas with toppings on them

am i really such a child for just wanting cheese on my pizza

Sometimes.

>I ordered a caprese salad once and my supervisor looked at me like I ordered some high class gourmet entree in french and when I got it he scoffed "hmmph yeah right like anybody actually LIKES olive oil.. GET OFF YOUR HIGH HORSE user... Quit tryna act all high class" while hes eatinga fucking cheese pizza
kek
Please tell me that you didn't try this at olive garden.
next time, order at a restaurant that actually knows its shit.

I hate precious, fussy faggots who don't eat crusts.

If you don't eat the crust, you're a faggot.

I eat like the first half of the slice and then roll the second half over the crust and eat it from the side like a pizza burrito.

why do something you dont like if you dont have to do it

are you so poor that you cant afford to not eat the crust?

Not at all. As long as it's good cheese and your pallet can appreciate it, you're good.

Yes, fucking faggot

Also, check em

Place i get my pizza from also sells home made honey mustard.

I get a small container with my pizza and eat the crust dipped on the honey mustard.

Holee fck

So use the right term then you fat sack of american shit.

chickedy check yourself before you wreck yourself.

>being this new

Pizza originated in Italy. God you americans think the whole world revolves around you.

more like Chicago deep dick amirite?

kek.
I assume that you're italian based on how much butt-hurt you're giving off.

America popularized pizza.
Get over it, you commie.

you got me, faggot.

I always eat the crust, but then I always get stuffed crust.

if for some reason I'm eating a pizza that isnt 80% cheese, I only eat the crust if it isnt totally hard and crunchy.

Nah it was some place in el segundo called "Ugly Pie" like some hipster italian joint

We're not retarded you ass pirate... we just acknowledge the truth that the entire fucking globe did not give a shit about that garbage the italians called pizza until America fixed the fuck out of it for them.

Yes, absolutely. The faster you eat it, the better. This is for two main reasons:

1) When you get a pizza that's freshly made, this is the best time to eat the crust. It's still crispy on the outside and soft on the inside. Once you refrigerate/reheat it, it will never be the same; this is your only chance at the best of the crust.

2) It fills you up faster. This way, you can have more leftovers. Would you rather be full at 3 slices, or at 5 slices? When you reheat it in the morning, you'll have less pizza because you decided to only fill up on the "good" parts the night before.

>good cheese
way too fancy

the best pizza comes from pizza hut

>implying the world revolves around italy
holy kek.
America popularized pizza. You'd have to be a complete retard to disagree with this statement.

>commie
Reported to FBI for using an anti-American word.
Enjoy Guantanamo.

>having leftover pizza

I always order an extra large pizza and just eat all of it

Only one?

Sure I do

Kek. Guantanamo is for non-american terrorists. The FBI sends their crap to federal prisons.. Screenshot of report or gtfo.

>2016
>eating any part of a pizza
>it's literally just bread with cheese
>as a meal
How is the life expectancy so high in the US?

yes. do you order one for each chin?

check'd

must be true

I bet you don't like your veggies either, mommy is so mean sometimes!

How fat are you?
I haven't ordered a pizza in 3 years.

>being so afraid of diabetes that you only eat food that tastes like shit

good food is food that tastes good. when will people realize this?

if you don't eat pizza crust you're a fag

Im full mast thinkin about this pizza.

Like i said. You think the whole world revolves around you. Ah yes americans invented everything they're the best. You can eat shit all day all you want but no matter who you ask where pizza was invented they will tell you Italy, not America.
I never said i disagree. They did popularize it, but not invent. Which is what i'm trying to say here but you probably wouldn't get that would you?

Yes every time