What is Sup Forums's opinion of speedballs?

What is Sup Forums's opinion of speedballs?

I think that they are the final boss of all highs and the only true way to achieve nirvana. They were originally a gift bestowed upon the Earth from the heavens, but evolved into the "forbidden fruit" as mankind began tampering with the divine sciences. Men began to worship this ultimate pleasure and the gods of yesterday abandoned the world. All spirituality was replace by pursuit of the Holy Speedball experience.

If you disagree with this because "this feels better" then you are wrong.
If you disagree because "hurr durr only smoke weed bruh! 420 light up!" then you are wrong and a faggot.
If you disagree because "drugs are bad" then you are wrong, a faggot and 10 years old.

sauce

moar

Same fag

really?

Never been a big fan of opioids thus speedballs aren't really attractive. Now mainlining meth...

No.

former user here
what led you to your drug use?
just curious, i like hearing other people's history.

What's your recommendation for someone going to do it for the first time?

Is a speedball just crack and heroin mixed ?

OP 100% agree. my story started three years ago. Was introduced to minor pills like Vics and started popping them daily. Later got more and more into Percs and then started fucking around with suboxone and then at the beginning of this year I started slamming shit. However it only took me 2 months to overdo it and I found my self waking up in the hospital one morning...had no idea how I got there but they said I had overdosed. Im only 21 years old OP and It was an awakening. IM not saying your wrong...I can never stop thinking about the highs I used to have...I feel like it will never go away...but I dont want to die just yet. I still got shit that needs done. maybe when I retire Ill start shooting up again but I just dont want to wake back up in a hospital.

Honestly, I always lived by "try everything at least once" and I was always curious about heroin. I was at my friends place and her and her bf had their dealer come over and sell them each a bag. I had a spare $10 so I grabbed one too. Snorted half of it and got rocked. I started snorting here and there and eventually wanted to try shooting "just once". My friend shot me up (rip Tom) and I loved it but continued to snort. Finally, after witnessing one of my best friends murdered and being the one who had to call 911 as they bled out on the ground of a parking lot, knife still in their abdomen, I felt the need for that rush and apathy again, so I went home and found the needle I had used the first time and banged a bag. Downhill since thenz

MDMA mixed with high dosage of DXM is the greatest high of all time

Improve your life and find your purpose.

You didn't come to this world just to get distracted by fake pleasures.

>MDMA

You've obviously never tried an opiate before..

I don't know man MDMA and ketamine is kind of like my favorite hippie speedball opiates make me feel to itchy

Take it easy, it's a powerful combo and its killed many people. Almost every heroin related celebrity death you read about was the result of a speedball. Don't do more dope than you know you can handle, maybe cut it in half or by 2/3s. Don't forget that a line of coke is much larger than a line of dope to achieve a similar level of high, but don't let this cause you to over-do it. Maybe do 1.5 times the amount of dope your first time to get a gauge on how much to use in the future. I'm sure you want to get the maximum potential out of the shot, but keep in mind that there will be more chances of perfecting your speedball recipe down the line so long as you don't die.

I think the costs outweighs the benefit, like having friend's bleed out or addiction or mental instability.

That's retarded advice. No one came to this world to do anything. there is no "purpose" so trying to find one is pointless at best and torture at worst.

i actually picked up my habit in prison
got arrested selling weed in college and got hit with 2 years in a min. security facility. was clean up until the last 2 weeks, someone offered me some dope before got paroled and it wasn't like i had anything to lose so i snorted a little and suddenly prison seemed much more pleasant. after i got off paper i decided to try it again, just wanted that feeling again and i felt like my life was going pretty well so i hit up some people i met in lockup and got back into it. i spent most of my life hating myself and i never knew why. getting high is the only thing that kept me from hurting myself or others.

8 years later im clean at the moment but thats mostly because im broke and dont have the hookup anymore. life sucks atm.

RIP in peace, OP
>make sure you leave a note so your parents don't blame themselves

I make 90k a year in a field I love. I'm engaged to the girl of my dreams and lead a fairly healthy social life. Just because I choose to get high on something other than a few drinks at the bar or smoking pot doesn't mean I'm some miserable junkie. My reasons to get deep into it were to put a bandaid on trauma, but that was nearly 8 years ago and I've done a lot with my life since then. I just still choose to get high.

well...I would say there is purpose...its hard to find and takes a willing mind. it takes a lot of looking into your self...eventually you will realize that we are a collective. You can choose to feed your energy into the collective or use it twords other things. Somthing I know to be true about this collective is that one of the way of success is to give back to the world more then you take. Again it is all up to you how you feed your energy into the collective but I'm sorry bro wthr you like it or not you are a part of it...even if you lock your self in your room and shoot up all day...you gonna unlock the door some time and cause some sort of ripple effect that you dont even know about with the slightest action...and the realization of this is the awakening of the mind...once you realise it you can look at your actions from a third person point of view and ask your self how you can change your acctions to effect the world around you in a way you want to effect it...but like I said...you are causing ripples in the energy fields now wthr you like it or not.

no one 'came to this world' for any purpose
but the sentiment is noble, there are more important things to do with ones life than seek only pleasure/intoxication

Too dangerous for me. I've done enough cocaine in my life to kill an elephant but I've never touched heroin and have no clue what a proper dosage is. Because of that, I choose to stick with what I know.

>energy fields

this post was beautiful and had credibility until that point

I've met a couple people who picked up their habits in prison. I've only been to prison once for a month so never managed to even find it and can't understand how it's that easy to get. The people I've met have told me its mad easy to get drugs in the slammer though. I think losing my hook ups will be the only way for me to quit. Unfortunately, I live 30 mins from Philadelphia and an hour and a half from Baltimore. I can lose all my dealers phone numbers and still know 50 blocks that I'm guaranteed to find a bag if I need one.

What are the comedowns like from speedballing

not too bad, bang more dope

Honestly, coke is probably the more dangerous of the 2. Most heroin related deaths are attributed to mixing drugs, overestimating tolerance after not using for an extended time and batches cut with fentanyl. If you test your batch you will be fine. Plus, a heroin OD can be instantly countered with a shot of naloxone, which you can easily find legally. If you OD on coke you're fucked and get to enjoy painfully feeling your heart explode. That being said, perhaps a speedball isn't your cup of tea, but heroin isn't the bad guy in that one. The coke in the speedball is what does most of the killing.

the facility i was in was for drug offenders with short sentences, 5 years and under. the guards knew that all of us were on our way out and didn't do much to police us within the facility. we actually got let out of the prison for job details and a couple of times to play soft ball against the guards. it was more like a summer camp for junkies than a prison. we could actually buy icecream and pizza. our main drug hookup was actually through the garbage service, two guys on my block were part of the family that owned the local garbage service so they arranged to have the drugs left in the dumpsters and the guys who took out the trash would bring them into the prison tucked up by their junk. we were supposed to get patted down and strip searched every time we came back into the facility but only a couple of guards actually did it, so if they were on duty you just waited to pick up the drugs later. the security on this place was a joke, me and a couple other guys robbed the kitchen blind almost weekly, and we actually kept a stray cat we found in one of the bathrooms for over a month before it was found. when i finally paroled out i stole a pair of boots and no one noticed when I walked out wearing them.

Yeah and then what... Keep doing that? Forever?

not a fan of speed, but i love opiates. too bad it's impossible to do either casually.

i disagree. the problem with coke is that it's more accepted as a social drug. physical addiction isn't as bad as heroin, whereas your body physically needs it to feel not sick.

sure with coke you risk a stroke, but the coke out here nowadays is shit and cut up.

nobody casually does heroin.

E=mc^2 brotha. It's all energy dawg. Also I love threads like these. Heroin ruins a lot of lives where I'm from and it's always weird to see a junkie squirming on the side of the road with his best friend watching him destroy himself. Thank you all for posting in this thread. As Thomas Jefferson once said. "True freedom is the ability to destroy yourself"

how long does a come down from coke usually last for you? do dope for that amount of time

then deal with being dope sick if you're physically addicted, have fun

What is a speedball and how do you make it

I have tried coke and I have tried heroin but how does that fucking work? Since Heroin causes vasodilation and Coke causes vasoconstriction wouldnt that fuck up your heart even more? Also, wouldn't the coke high die off like in 30 mins

I can only imagine how combining the two would be like but do you still feel mellow, itchy, euphoric, speedy?

The final boss of all highs is the high you enjoy most and get the best enlightening experience from.

For me, that would be MDMA.

I believe that he was the cause of the civil war in the comics. Never like hm

bump

I did some drugs in the past 2 years and I have to say, everything will fuck you up. Weed, alcohol, MDMA, Nbome, LSD, etc fuck this shit! I don't regret that I tried many different things, but now, without these drugs, my life is wonderful and I can enjoy even small things... If these work for you, fine do it, but please don't go filull apeshit

Heroin + cocaine in one shot. Must be an IV shot so both drug rushes hit you at the exact same time. Exception to this rule is a heroin shot followed by a hit of crack before the heroin rush kicks in. This only works as well because crack = cocaine and a hit of crack will hit you instantly and intensely as well.

Sometimes I'll do that instead of mixing them both into a shot because shooting coke is terrible for your veins and if you miss a shot of coke you'll fuck up your arm. Missing a shot of straight dope won't hurt you as much. You won't get a rush, but you'll still get high and it won't abscess like coke will.

Every drug you listed are soft, normie, high school/college drugs. Try some real drugs and try again. Alcohol could be one exception on that list because it's physically addicting and dangerous, but it's easy to find, mostly legal and widely used.

Both are good games, though Speedball 2 was refined and more enjoyable in all.

The recent remake, I haven't touched at all. The originals are what had the spirit.

Brutal deluxe!

you become a slave to the needle and spoon - pathetic

You are a slave