No feminazi/fat hate thread?

No feminazi/fat hate thread?
Feminazi/fat hate thread

That's all I got faggots, start dumping

Bump

fucked one last night and she won't leave lads,just asked her to go as I need to clean up for a BBQ and she said" we are having a BBQ?" completely ignoring the fact I asked her to leave.
Nice body though,shame about the hair leaving a mark on duvet cover.does that happen a lot of ot just freshly dyed hair?

As a dyedfag I can confirm

Bump

>When you say something, but you're a CIS WHITE MALE!

What look is that? Jesus it's like they are literally empty on the inside.

I bet he has the loosest butthole

Finally someone fucking said it

Finally, people using the correct term. Feminazi, not feminists.

>not a true scottsman
gtfo please

some call it fish mouth syndrome,big red has teeth marks from saying "fuck you" so often.
I just think it is a practiced offended look they perfect every day before they leave the house.
Some women can look evil without it though.

Mfw she seems to have a better life than me.

Of course they're empty inside, what man in his right mind would put their dick into them?

Lmao the Nautral Milk Hotel tee.

>finally

How new can you be

Maybe. But at least you'll live a long life.

pretty sure the right to life is a human construct. The strongest choose

HE'S NOT FUCKING NEW! HE'S BEEN HERE ALL SUMMER!!11!

they couldn't even find a fucking vein through all that lard how is that a better life

All the lead feminazis have that mouth type? Is it a requisite to be one?

Also, dat mouth with the teeths showing is muh fetish

Literally the most punchable faces in the whole fucking universe

Topkek all woman

Fat guy here, AMA.

my grand father fought in the SS so people like this wouldn't exist can you say the same

kekekekek

Not really, the way i smoke i will probably get cancer soon.

How many feminists does it take to change a lightbulb?... Don't kid yourself feminists can't change anything

to be fair i don't mind some of their music, some of it is pretty whiny sounding without being typical emo bullshit, but there are a few gems among the shit

they fall so easy
he is like shit really?

My grandfather raped your grandfather a long with a whole other platoon of faggot kraut's.

omfg
that is the single funniest gif of 2016 for me

Gooks killed my grandfather at Pearl Harbour.

the hipster faggot on a chain....fucking lol

why are you taking credit away from that perfectly timed trip?the guy knew exactly when to make a move with the front leg firmly planted and the trailing leg ready to stop and causing the fall.

Reddit made it

>how is that a better life

her life might be short but she seems happily retarded

Barf

Why? It's not like you're the first or last. We get it, you're fat and miserable because of it. Go look for attention somewhere else.

this can't be real

he must be proud of the cuckold his grandson has become

You don't fucking say?

>thin privilege
>fat people problems

Lost XDDD

Try to empty your mind and pretend you're retarded.

You will notice your mouth will immediately relax and your lips will slightly part.

They have over time killed so many of their brain cells and the DERP face has become their natural face.

I... I think I'm in love...

Why not ?

I aint miserable, but I am fat.

> beautiful

Got a story of how I destroyed the power that these hamplanet feminists had at my college not too long ago.
>In media studies class (gen ed)
>have old feminist dyke for a lecturer, always giving non flamboyant white males shit
>Has a cult following of ham planets who worship her for his feminist ideas.
>In same tutorial group with these ham planets. fml.
>They get away with murder almost, barely handing in assignments and if they do it's given an B+ minimum. And if anything "triggers them" they're given a safe space and a fuck ton of coddling. Which wasn't offered to anyone else I might add.
>Btw I also have chronic migraines so if I missed a tutorial I got the tutorial lesson from the lecturer herself, which kept me in her good books and stopped her from picking on me like the other whities.
>Topic in lecture goes on to how films are problematic, not having diverse casts or being offensive to minorities and we have a month to write an essay on it.
>Go to tutorial and topic of the Rocky Horror Picture show comes up. Hamplanets are triggered that a cis male is playing a transgender and that the word transvestite is used, so they collectively make that film their main topic.
>This is where I came up with my scheme.
>Fake a migraine halfway through the tutorial, would see the lecturer the next day. Once she had given me the run down of what I actually needed to know she talked me through a few ideas.
>Asked her about films that were progressive instead and if I could cover my topic on that instead. She thought it was a good idea and agreed to it, and gave me a few suggestions, one being the Rocky Horror Picture Show. Which she used to do the whole going to the cinemas and throwing shit round while doing the time warp again when she was younger. Excellent.
>Make a few arrangements with the college theater to have a viewing of The Rocky Horror Picture show, throwing shit round and all.
>Faculty in charge agree and even agree to multiple nights.
Cont?

fucking land whale tell me this is just a joke

yes, you aussie btw?

Post the one with GENETICS shopped on all the labels

what board

Haha this is great

bitch got what she deserved

yes post more

You being accused of rape yet?

If this is real I like her... but I'm also terrified.

>army soldiers
>co-called

Fucking English newspapers

Yes please continue

this is beautiful

Pls cont.

more you fuckin' dog
I need this
well, I want this very much

Muh genetics!
>literally evolution
B-but evolution is a construction by white male patriarchy

They have an answer for everything, /fit/. If fat people spent as much time working out as they did making logical loopholes, they wouldn't have to be making them in the first place

Bumperino

moar

>>>/outside/
>>>/fatcamp/

I had a feminist girl I was dating tell me was pregnant to some other guy.

So I dropped her cause we'd never agreed to an open relationship.

Guess what the bitch did?

...started telling all mutual friends that I was a rape-supporter and was violent against women.

My act of violence against women?

...Dropping her.

God can't save her anymore