So is this rematch fight happening or not?

So is this rematch fight happening or not?

Maybe at UFC 209, we get to see that stupid ass irish cunt get wrapped a second time

yea, hope nate folds him into a fucken' pretzl

#WhiteBelt

Diaz gives me hope for my narrow shoulder body type

If it doesn't happen it is because Dana felt he got disrespected and is going to teach some sort of lesson to the irish fag. Fight is going to happen anyways one way or another.

Bunch of niggers making money off people watching 1 piece of shit beat the fuck outta another.

I wish I could kill everyone in the world.

Fuck off and go watch your Anime faggot

Connor coming off a huge loss thought he can sign and re bargin his pay. He wanted 10 million for the fight we all know these UFC pussies only get paid in Monopoly money so he tried a power struggle saying he retire and won't fight so they pulled his ass from UFC 200 now jones DC two is the fight

Isn't the Irish bigger going to get his ass kicked by Flloyd 'Nigger' Mayweather now?

>fighting is bad Mmmmkay.
>omnicide is fine however

you probably wish you could do a lot more you weak and useless internet barking fag

Conor ruined his career/life for not taking the fight.

10 million refused, largest amount ever. If he thinks that will ever happen again, he is wrong.

And the BMW he owns is considered the worst BMW ever made because you need special instructions just to open the hood.

whitebelt logic

Never. Floyd has fuck you money, he will set him up with some other fuck and say it is important and Conor will get beat badly.

Nate out boxed the shit out of Conor, he will never even touch Floyd "Nigger" Mayweather.

1: In a boxing match Floyd wins, in a real fight Floyd lasts 5 minutes if he's lucky (And that 5 minutes is only because of Floyd's style of running away every fight)

2: Absolute horseshit, when you sign with UFC you sign an exclusive contract, you can't fight for any other promotion. Literally the only way possible is if Floyd comes to the UFC and fights Conor in an MMA match, which he won't do because he wouldn't want to get his ass whooped in front of the world, it is impossible for Conor to have a legit boxing match in the foreseeable future.

KILL YOURSELF FIRST

> Conor ruined his career/life for not taking the fight.

Literally false, Conor is still the biggest draw in the whole competition, he turned down 200, Dana offered him the chance to come back to 200, he turned it down again and now there is talks of putting him in 202 or 204. They want Conor fighting 4 times a year, this is literally a blip in his career.

Is the rematch happening? Who knows.

Ultimately, Dana and Joe Silva pick the fights, which is one reason UFC is better than boxing. Conor wants nothing more than the rematch, Nate will do it because it'll be his biggest payday ever (Same reason about 12 people called out Conor when RDA pulled out, everyone knows he's the money fight)

But if Conor won't do media Dana will keep saying fuck him. On top of that it's a stupid fight, if Conor wins then they *have* to do a Conor vs Diaz 3 to be a decider basically putting the featherweight division on hold even longer.

The real question is can Dana persuade Conor to stop trying to defend his ego and just take the loss and move on. It's fucking annoying seeing him put a whole division on hold, plus I want Conor-Aldo 2 way more than Conor-Diaz 2, the Aldo fight was barely a real fight, 13 seconds is not long enough to see who the better fighter is.

Until he gets his face beaten in again and is no longer a draw. Fight fans will move on from him eventually.

after the battle of nations stream yesterday I ain't ever watching that gay floor grapple UFC shit again.

who are these people?

Maybe, but as of right now you are factually incorrect.

His next fight will be one of the biggest pay-per-views in the history of the company (And he's already got like 2 of the top 5), he'll make 4-5 million off it, and unless he loses again he'll do the same for his fight after.

And if he losses to Nate again it's still really not a big deal, after all, it's not his weight class, he's still the champ at 145 yadda yadda, he's really only in danger of losing some of his draw appeal if he goes back to 145 and loses to Edgar or Aldo.

Also

> face beaten in again

Did you see his last fight? He got choked, his face was fine. Nate's face actually looked worse but that's just because the dude has so much scar tissue he bleeds like a woman.

Mma faggot