What does Sup Forums think about flat earth?

What does Sup Forums think about flat earth?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NlXG0REiVzE
history.nasa.gov/Biographies/glennan.html
youtube.com/watch?v=k6uuINIQxZY
youtube.com/watch?v=hlJmBe1eeQA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I think you'd have to be a retard to beleive it.

/thread

So what do you think about espherical earth?

hilarious
why do Americans lap this stuff up so eagerly? not just flat earth, its aliens, the end of the world, martial law, CERN is trying to open a gate to hell, lizard politicians and pop stars, satellites arent real and fuck knows how many other insane ideas. ok, you get these people all over the world, but everywhere else theyre isolated lunatics. in the US a lot of these things have large numbers of people believing in them. why.

You can't say that espherical earth photos are real

idevenk what espherical earth is
why do so many americans believe so many weird conspiracy/apocalyptic psuedotheories?

Didn't say that i believe in it

I agree with this guy. Fucking tards.

You can do an experiment. go on chat roulette, ask what country they are in, and then ask them to point the cam outside. Write down the times etc, and then after you get a good many samples, check what time it is supposed to be, and see if the photos day/night/dawn lighting is correct.

Used to collect earth photos a lot until I stumbled upon a set in NASA that is technically fake. One has no clouds the other has clouds but they're copy-pasted like a shitty mspaint and I compared my whole collections and found a lot of discrepancies.
..and after a while I saw bubbles float in their live stream and concluded that those were all fake underwater videos since then.
Now I lost my hobby and I no longer believe them and now believe in God. Since then good things happened in my life.
Call me a retard or whatnot I don't care.

Is the same in any of both earths

neither did I Im just asking
>why do so many americans believe so many weird conspiracy/apocalyptic psuedotheories?

Back before we had evidence otherwise, the evidence was the earth was flat.

Makes me wonder how far away our interpretation of the evidence is away from the truth.

Flat earth is for peasants

We don't have evidence of flat earth and we don't have evidence of espherical earth

I went on an expedition once from the Antarctic Penninsula (under South America), to Princess Elizabeth Land (the part under Australia, and I didn't fall off the world as you would have believed
What happened there in your theory?

NASA allegedly states that the earth is orbiting the sun that orbits on another galaxy and states that stars are billions and billions of Light years away which means every star we see on the sky are already dead.
False.
NASA is the biggest lie out there.
Then why the fuck is the north star still sit on the same place in the sky after thousands of years?
Why does the pic attacjed not wobble if we were orbiting and orbiting and orbiting some shit all the time?
Why do "constellations" still sit in the same part of the sky if the stars are actually moving away constantly at "light year" speed? (as evident on every ancient civilizations around the world)
You fucking NASA believers should hang yourself.

Enjoy you're underwater videos.

Fund the fuck out of the kikes and fuck off.

best troll ever

thank you brother let me help you

you have be lied to know get your head out of your ass and study the flat earth

this is from the book 1984 :

"What are the stars?" said O'Brien indifferently. "They are bits of fire a few kilometers away. We could reach them if we wanted to. Or we could blot them out. The earth is the center of the universe. The sun and the stars go round it."

Winston made another convulsive movement. This time he did not say anything. O'Brien continued as though answering a spoken objection:

"For certain purposes, of course, that is not true. When we navigate the ocean, or when we predict an eclipse, we often find it convenient to assume that the earth goes round the sun and that the stars are millions upon millions of kilometers away. But what of it? Do you suppose it is beyond us to produce a dual system of astronomy? The stars can be near or distant, according as we need them. Do you suppose our mathematicians are unequal to that? Have you forgotten doublethink?"

Well if people believe in a 6k year old earth..

What does nort mean? You don't honestly believe the earth is flat, look out at the horizon on the ocean and you'll find it's not flat

do you believe the freemason lie or you can think by yourself?

what in the fuck is espherical, it's not even a word and there's literally no information on it.

The correct Disk of the earth hidden by scientists for years with their "globe"

zmao
all the basic astronomical observations were made long before NASA or the US existed
the sol system has only made a tiny fraction of one revolution around the galaxy since we've been writing stuff down, same goes for any cosmological movement that would significantly alter what you see when you look up

don;t feed the troll

>I have no basic understanding of astrology and even though every single one of my questions could be answered by just reading a book or looking it up on google or even looking it up on youtube because I'm an illiterate shithead I prefer to spew my bullshit across this board, because fuck you, reality.

You are aware they sometimes show training stuff on NASA tv? And that includes the underwater training right?

just think a little we never when to the moon NASa told us in 2014 youtube.com/watch?v=NlXG0REiVzE

Are you serious? Use a camera with zoom and you will see

poe's law applies here

Globe earth is for peasants TBH.
The monarchs used to make "the Ball" or a celebration and feast to laugh at peasants who think the earth is a ball, of course you are not invited to the ball you fucking peasant.

The bible was the redpill as it clearly states that the earth is flat.
TBH you are the peasant here.

more like south m8

>astrology

The earth is a rectangle why do you think maps are this shape?

DEUS VULT!
Believe in GOD and fuck the satanist inbred-kikes

this you are right people running the world know for sure it's flat

So you are quoting Orwellian fiction as a fact fland support for flat earth? Yeah, that is a good argument...

Look, I am assuming you are too poor to go to the ocean but if not, you can try this.
Watch the sun set, when it is under the horizon, climb up a tower or something and the sun will reappear, now I know you might think you're seeing the edge of the world or some shit but then try doing this facing west in Europe or so

Nowhere in Genesis that stated earth is 6K.
BTFO

b8

no i was quoting him for this part dumbass : ''Do you suppose it is beyond us to produce a dual system of astronomy? The stars can be near or distant, according as we need them. Do you suppose our mathematicians are unequal to that? Have you forgotten doublethink?"

von braun was a nazi war criminal

Don't do this you will make the Sun God angry and he will rain down fire upon you.

Are you retarded or its bait

kekm8
1/10

I'm going to tell you about a concept that I call 'conspiracy misdirection'. It's basically a type of misinformation/disinformation. Conspiracy misdirection is what happens when a conspiracy theory is propagated that is considered to be the truth about whatever that conspiracy theory is about, but actually is NOT the truth and hides an even GREATER conspiracy that is TRUE (and thus NOT a 'theory'). One of the MAJOR techniques that intelligence agencies such as the CIA, MI5, the Mossad, etc. use to deceive us is conspiracy misdirection, which is to make certain conspiracy theories popular in mainstream society that are used to push us further away from the truth. I'll give you an example: They'll tell us that the Apollo 11 Moon landing never happened, although I think that what most likely happened is that the Apollo 11 Moon landing not only happened, but they found more than they bargained for on the Moon like artifacts and ruins which CONFIRM that we are NOT alone in the universe. Eventually, we might have even been warned to never come back - which might explain why we've never gone back to the Moon since 1972. Even if we weren't warned to never return to the Moon, we DID land on the Moon and found WORKS OF INTELLIGENCE on it. I am UTTERLY CONVINCED that people on the NASA payroll are pushing the 'Moon hoax' conspiracy theory to push people further from the possibility that beings (possibly even ancient HUMAN beings) landed on the Moon a long time ago and built stuff there. The 'Moon hoax' theory might have even been CREATED by NASA employees. COME ON people, THINK. What do you think is the more paradigm-shattering secret?: The possibility that we DIDN'T land on the Moon or the possibility that we DID land on the Moon and found artificial stuff there? OBVIOUSLY it's the second possibility. (end of part 1)

wtf?
yeah I know operation paperclip
you know that NASa hired a guy from paramount picture when they start NASA he was a studio manager......
history.nasa.gov/Biographies/glennan.html

(start of part 2) You see, the REAL reason why the second possibility is being hidden from us is NOT because a loving government wants to prevent mass panic (that's just the cover story), but because they want to prevent us from asking 'too many' questions. If it were confirmed that we DID land on the Moon and found artificial stuff there but were lied to about such a historic discovery, then people (and LOTS of them) WOULD ask more questions about what else they've been lied to about. They'd say "Well, they lied to us about that, so what ELSE have they lied to us about? The origin and history of the human species? The pharmaceutical industry? Free energy? The banking industry?" It opens the door to EVERYTHING. EVERYTHING. And THAT'S why the 'Moon hoax' theory is FIERCELY promoted, while most people have almost NEVER heard of that second possibility (and, more worryingly, probably haven't even THOUGHT ABOUT IT). Another example of conspiracy misdirection is the sudden popularity of the Flat Earth theory. The sudden popularity of the Flat Earth theory is a CIA psyop designed to divide and distract people from the TRUE nature of Earth, which is that Earth is HOLLOW. Earth's crust is about 800 miles thick and there is a 'sun' at Earth's centre (which is actually a nuclear fission reactor) which is about 650 miles in diameter and the distance between a dweller in the Inner Earth world and their inner central 'sun' is only about 2,900 miles. (end of part 2)

(start of part 3) Okay, this is a shorter version of what conspiracy misdirection is for people that don't like reading lots of text: Conspiracy misdirection is when a false conspiracy theory is used to hide a true conspiracy theory that has even more far-reaching implications than the false conspiracy theory. (end)

I've seen a fair share of bait baits in my life and i can tell, your post is bait bait

Ok if the Earth is supposedly a sphere, it naturally comes to assume what would happen to people below the equator, like in Australia? Since they are underneath the sphere, wouldn't they fall off? This is where scientists come up with mumbo-jumbo like "gravity" and "centrifugal force" to explain away their theories. So, the scientists want you to think that because the earth is so much more massive than people or things, that people will naturally "stick" to the bottom of the earth because of gravity.

This can be disproved very simply. Get a balloon and inflate it as big as possible. It will be a spherical shape. Now, take a piece of paper and try to rip, tear, or cut the tiniest speck of paper possible. This paper represents a human being, much smaller in mass to the balloon, which represents the Earth. Now try and place the small piece of paper to the underside of the balloon. What happens? It falls off!

That's right. Even though the balloon is so much bigger in mass, it cannot hold the tiny paper. So if the Earth was a sphere, no one could live below the equator because they would fall off.

"only" 70 space agencies...
I don't think you also understand how costly stuff this space thing is.
also
>What are private space flight companies

yeah they saw alien....

And Nasa takea many pictures, and just uses the parts without clouds to connect them to a whole.
That's why

Bro that's because the earth is bigger than both, what does win, the earth or a ballon?

bait or I have never seen this much retarded.

Scientists claim that Earth is spherical and rotating at a speed of between 700-1000 miles per hour, depending on your latitude. This is a very high rate of speed. You can disprove this nonsense by simply jumping up as high as you can. Really, it's that simple. What happens when you jump? You come straight down to where you were. But, if the Earth were indeed spinning at such a fast speed, wouldn't you land hundreds of feet away?

If you were to stand in the flat bed of a truck going 75 mph, and jump straight up, what would happen? You wouldn't fall straight down. You would fall out of the truck. That's because trucks move, the Earth doesn't. This experiment proves the Earth is fixed in space and doesn't move.

Total nonsense, everyone knows that the earth is hollow!

It's the truth! Look at your own dubs! It's all you need to know.

pic for you

Look a retard! The earth has to be flat, or else you couldn't stand on it. Try standing on a ball! Faggot!

go ride in a bus. and jump.
somehow you don't fly out the back of the bus with 50mph.

i take it you have never thrown a ball in a car. fucking retard

Take a light feather at a plane moving at stable speed.
The plane moves very fast speed relative to the earth yet on board you won't see movement on the feather just like when you jump you won't move backwards.
It would be called relative motion.

every ball earther on the thread can you explain me this ?
from 3:55 to 4:00
youtube.com/watch?v=k6uuINIQxZY

So we agree that if you jump out of a car, you will stop moving but the car will not!

So then please explain to me why you do not stop moving if you jump in the air. After all you make two claims here:
- Earth is moving
- if you jump away from something moving you stop moving.

Don't you see that the only real explanation here is that Earth is not moving at all!

from this : youtube.com/watch?v=hlJmBe1eeQA

What do you mean jumping out of a car
We had not agreed here.
How do you stop moving relative to the earth then? That would be incedibly deadly.
>Jump straight up, what would happen? You wouldn't fall straight down. You would fall out of the truck.

You would indeed fall straight down towards the earth but your speed would say the same relative to earth just like on board an airplane.

What's the most convincing evidence of hollow earth theory you have come across?