Hey Sup Forums Poorfag here. I'm begging for Tropico 5 here and I can give you a few things I have in my inventory...

Hey Sup Forums Poorfag here. I'm begging for Tropico 5 here and I can give you a few things I have in my inventory, so please. I would love Tropico 5 so if you're interested in trading cards and shit like that message me.
steamcommunity.com/id/whyisthismyurl/

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/id/LookItsMee/
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198119961666/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

kat.cr/usearch/tropico%205/

Do you often consider suicide as the most plausible option to gain free games?

it's free on psn this month

I've actually been playing it. It's pretty fun.

i wanted to get it through steam, dumbass.

Then you are shit out of luck man.

It's free on Playstation 4 if you are a Plus member.

nevermind. if anyone wants to gift it for me, I won't mind.

If you're not willing to pirate, get a job and buy your own shit.

OP have you tried Tropico 4 ? Way more fun than 5 imo.

Tropicunt 5 sucks. Id prefer 4.but if you really want it, Torrent it first. If you like it, then beg here.

4 is easy to pirate. It's on Good Ol' Games. You shouldn't beg for singleplayer games anyhow. Plus r11.

Thats a good boy. Dont ever beg here again. You're blacklisted. Torrents are there for a reason.

fuck off. i'll be begging here really soon again.

Can someone get me batman arkham knight season pass from g2a? cant exactly pirate it because of denuvo, it's $7.50 including paypal fees, no shield. I can pay you back in csgo keys as I get em if you want.

/id/ashwin18

please richanons

You deserve to be banned. It's rule violation anyways.

Think of the creators of the torrent. They dont beg for the games they made free. They busted ass to buy it and make it free for everyone. So fuck you poor person. Fuck you. You poor people make me vomit shit. Your fucking ass will never get hands on AAA games. Work for it, you fuckig piece of shit.
And your attitude wont get you free games. Fucking asshole. You're the reason steam threads suck now.

Begging for Shadow Warrior. It's for 3.50
steamcommunity.com/id/LookItsMee/

>Think of the creators of the torrent. They dont beg for the games they made free. They busted ass to buy it and make it free for everyone.
you clearly have no idea how scene groups work

This

its not worth it. this game sucks, all missions are the same

Jk. I know how. Just making a point.

oh, okay then

It's an ungrateful little kiddo. Not many that beg actually are people who have a job, are over the age of 18 and simply can't afford games as they have fixed charges that have to be paid.

sent ;)

Buy PS4, it's free with this month's subscription :^)

bumpity, anyone?
if I could pirate this I would

>fuck off. i'll be begging here really soon again.
gave one time, they will back begging more

Agree with you. Ungrateful kids dont even play it for months before begging again.

Bump sage

fucking kiddo

THIS THIS THIS

Every time I have helped a beggar out they were back asking for more almost right away

Now I say go fuck yourself and don't spend one second considering.

Yep. They get confident and keep asking for more. Its gambling issues, i think.

just fuckin torrent it
or
don't play shitty games in the first place, fag

just got it via ps plus, and this game is fuckin trash

L2 torrent you fucking cuck

FUCK YOU OP TROPICO 4 IS BETTER. GOOD YOU FUCKING TORRENTED IT.DONT MAKE ME WASTE MONEY ON PURE DRIVEL.

steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198119961666/

Begging for DoA5

I got the Tropico 4 collectors bundle as a gift a while back but never installed it. Willing to trade it for whatever.