Ask a recent convert to islam anything

ask a recent convert to islam anything

why are you converting to such a barbaric religion

אתה יודע שאתה נבלה ואמא שלך אוכלת טושים ?

Why do you choose to believe in something you know doesnt exist?
If it's because you are afraid of life, you are a huge coward.

Why are you on a board full of dick rate threads?

How does it feel to know that when you die the God of Israel will punish you?

why are you here on Sup Forums?

why'd you do it?

Hows the mandatory buttsex?
Do you get a mosque issued stick to beat your wife upon joining?

i was walking down the street drinking listerine, and when i reached the bottom of the bottle, i passed the city mosque, it felt like a sign

Been thinking about learning more about Islam lately. I've felt a sincere hollowness in my life, and I keep coming to the conclusion that I'm missing something spiritually.

What led you to converting?

75 percent of converts leave the faith within 5 years. Its not a very accepting religion and its members are racist.
Source: my gf is muslim

You actually believe Mo rode a flaming chariot from the Temple Mount to heaven?

Salam bro,

Are you fed up of telling everyone your reversion story yet?

Have you engaged much with your local Muslim community?

An ak-47 near the head.

Trips of truth

HAHAHAHA kill yourself

not really. i've gone to friday prayers but haven't really talked to anyone

What is your favorite color?

are you ready to die?

...how you like it so far?

orange

...how do you like it so far?

Gross. Become a buddist. Its being best of both worlds. You get to be an atheist but not be called an edgy fedora lord.

How did u convert?
I want to convert to Islam too

Do you miss drinking, etc?
I feel like the discipline might be good for me.

Recommend you watch the movie The Taqwacore.

this
islam is for animals

yes but part of what led me to convert was that my drinking had gotten out of hand

>believing jewish propaganda

found the kike

They will never accept you.

Just follow philosophy that works, and try to achieve something on your own. Fill the void with something proper instead of religion... And not bleach.

Do you identify yet with a certain sect? Shia/Sunni? I'm not sure how it goes. Familiar with the historical schism, but from what I understand it's not really something that converts concern themselves with...

What does your family think, if they know?

Do you support freedom of speech, and gender equality? If you do, how do you reconcile that with your faith?

please don't mistake us with the satanic follower of judaism, we accept everyone who accepts the true religion of god, which is islam, she/he is our sister/brother now and one of us..

So when did you become completely retarded?

already have your suicide mission?

Say that there is tribe, living in a remote village in the amazon. They have never heard of Islam, nor any of the Abrahamic faiths.
They believe, as everyone else in their village, in the god of the tribe.
Are these people your brothers and sisters? Are these people, through no fault of their own, destined to burn in hell forever?

Muslim convert can confirm, fucking sandniggers man

What will you do if you decide to leave Islam?

According to the Qur'an you should be killed

how does it feel?

What a load of crap.
Who has churches for whites and churches for blacks? Protip it ain't the muslims.
There is no racism in islam, if you're muslim you're muslim we dont care about the color of your skin

You should be shot.. Your whole blood line should be wiped off the earth you fucking nigger

Fuck you sand nigger... I'd skull fuck your whore of a mother with a baseball bat.. You faggot loving cream puff

Muslims aren't jews or christians, we accept everyone as long as you accept our God and his messenger

it's only a matter of time for the feds unlock his iphone

My mother is always modestly dressed unlike your whore of a mother. She probably wasn't even a virgin when your dad married her.

Fuck your God sand nigger ! Fuck your family . Fuck islam fuck everything about you .. Shitskin assbackwards dune coon

This is bullshit, if I had a dollar for every time I've been called a kafir by some fat fuck Arab or a WE WUZ KANGZ black Muslim I would be a rich man. Christians are far less racist than Muslims even though our religion stresses equality among tribes of people. Go anywhere in the Muslim world and you will find racism. I shit you not, non-racist Muslims are overwhelmingly White and converts who actually learned the religion from the Qu'ran instead of their family's fucked up self-serving interpretation.

I've basically gotten to the point that I don't even want to go to the masjid anymore because of how fucking segregated that bullshit is. Don't pretend like there aren't South Asian masjids, Arab masjids, black masjids, and Bosniak masjids, that shit is real

There are racist quotes about blacks in the quran while there are none in the bible.

That's all
You got jerkoff? You sad monkey boy... You need your fucking neck stepped on

is donkey-fucking one of your hobbies now?

The ones who are pieces of shit won't, but any Muslim who actually respects their religion and has taken the time to learn about it will

I piss on all you dune coon! Fuck your religion

take all my upvotes good sir, check your inbox for some well deserved reddit gold

All you shitbags are the same . Including you nigger

Sand nigger thinks he's different from the rest of the sand niggers.... Stupid sand nigger

oy vey what a good goyem

DONT CRY
AND FUCK YOUR LITTLE SISTER

Why do muslims like to smell each others feet and ass?

i will rape your little sister to death and than try to shove her in your fatty moms hole

did you fucked your mommy on mothers day yet?

My sister is a white power worrier you don't stand a chance shit skin

I know that at least some of the racism is culturally influenced. In my experience (great grandpa was from Syria/Lebanon), Arab-Americans are super prejudiced. But then again, most white men of my great grandpa's generation would dislike blacks, etc.
the fact that they're Muslim AND racist might just be correlation, rather than causation. Where I live now (Japan), the Muslim community is much more mixed, but that may come from necessity.

When he'd finished drinking a bottle of listerene

DONT TRY TO BE GERMANS
YOU ARE AMERICUNTS ACT LIKE IT

do you realize you're living in the age of Horus and there's nothing you're Mohamad can do about it

hitler liked islam, idiot

germany hates the americunts
americunts gonna cunt

Kids postin nazi shit not knowing about Hitler's relationship with Iran and the Muslim movement in India at the time.

your little sister needs to choke on my dick
that little cunt will bleed to death

these americunt kids
cause redneck mommy and daddy never went to school to teach them.

That doesn't mean he wanted them anywhere near his country.

That's just it though, your great grandfather's generation wouldn't bat an eye at calling a black man a coon or spook to his face, but your parents would at least hesitate. The current generation of Arabs wouldn't think twice about looking down on somebody or even going out of their way to fuck somebody over because of their race

what your moms head doing next to book

Y'all sure are taking this thread to the edge.

Most modern Christians also accept everyone, what the hell are you talking about? And yes, even gays.

Nothing better then a dead sand nigger

It's all the Nation Of Islam's fault.

That's all I need whoreson only cucks come from whores

From what religion did you convert from?
did you read the quran? It says that christians uphold mary as a god (which is completely false).

Thats not a sand nigger asshat... they dont put sand niggers on ice. Thats a dead american soldier being prepped for transport home