So this girl came from Leeds to Glasgow to come and see me we hit it off and were going to go out but she told me...

So this girl came from Leeds to Glasgow to come and see me we hit it off and were going to go out but she told me yesterday that the night before that's she was out clubbing and she was snogging some guy but she stopped it was one of her excuses and the other excuse she said was that she could have lied at least she told me.
But we aren't going out we have been talking every day for about a month and a half.

I know she is hot I thought she was sensible too but she lives so far away anyway and my standards don't allow me to give her any more attention all I said was k bye n she called a few times saying those shit excuses

What does b think about this and what I should do I'm just curious

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m_mDTLphIVY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Just plonk her faggot

Anyone think you could get he Instagram too if that's possible she wouldn't show me it for some reason witch makes me curious

Her name is Rianne Edwards
But she has other first names too coz she got a Muslim name too

I already have 4 times when she came up from Leeds the only time I saw her for three days and I'm white it's off my bucket list now I've fucked a black girl :D

She was ashamed because she wanted to wait coz it would be nice to wait and all this crap haha

>muslim
>black

Are you retarded OP?

Thing is I went from a white Mel girl to a Muslim black jungle ninja

Both fucked around but as soon as they did I gifted them with my absence for ever

This is the emo girls nude ;)

They both deserve this coz I'm nice and they took the piss

From this language alone you can tell she's out there for the game, not to find a serious relationship.
You could have hit it and quit it, but you've got balls to just walk away. You're a winner either way IMO, so long as you don't crawl back now.

I mean she hot but a handfull

Back to Sup Forums

I'm assuming you met these girls on Tinder? If so then bone away my friend, but don't cry when they're doing the same with other people

Yeah exactly she said the whole time she wanted a long term thing and her excuse was that we weren't going out anyway but I'm not putting up with that shit if she wanted something serious she wouldn't have been going out in the first place right?

I don't even know what /pol is for only use random

get a three way you faggot

>Sup Forums more reasonable than shill jew shit on Sup Forums
>Fucking black people is beastiality
>Hitler did nothing wrong

Well first girl I met in real life and spent 10 months with her and was actually homeless with her in Edinburgh
And the other (black girl) I met on lovoo dating app and have been talking to her every day on phone and FaceTime for about a month until today

Haha always wanted to had two offers for threesomes but one was fatties and the other were underage (but hot)so naturally I didn't

If it's more reasonable to yoy, then go there.
>calling black people animals
What does that say about you, when there's a black doctor out there while you're here flapping embroiled in hate? You're telling me you're dumber than and have achieved less than "subhuman"? What's your excuse faggot?

Op's excuses for not giving a fuck a bout black people is because he just got fucked about by one can you even prove all other Black people don't just fuck like a bunch of animals at a watering hole (black women)

I'm not talking to OP and that isn't OP.
Yeah obviously not ALL of them do. Sometimes you faggots spend too much time here believing everything you're fed instead of actually interacting with the people you hate at your workplace, or school. This place is like the news, only highlighting the shitting aspects of the subject matter.

Anyway the point is I have no life really and only feel good when I have a GF but now I'm realising not to waste my time if it doesn't feel good enough

The semi intense round of dating attempts I've put myself through for the last year have shown me that almost every girl "wants" a long term relationship, but are ultimately terrified of settling down, or possibly missing out on better. They all say they want long term, all of them run from long term.
And worse, so far I'm not making much progress in figuring out how to tell if a girl is serious, other than waiting to see if she bails.

Yes yes and yes
She was all talk but her actions told a completely different story I said to myself that I can't let her fuck around with my feelings just because she isn't sure about her own
And also yes to the bit where you said all you can do really is wait for them to bail you, you can't trust someone until you trust them with something trusty and they pass

Anyway I need to go and clean up boat outside where there is no Internet so I assume this thread want to be running still when I get back but I would appreciate it if you guys could keep it running somehow by posting anyone else's girlfriends and debates on what women think and want and what they think they want until I get back
Thanks b my long lost lover
>me

Women are faggots bro. You can't trust them until they trust you.
Anyway I'm just trying to help the thread.
Btw,
Is that you m8

Yup tis is me haha in the end at least I fucked a black girl

Ye women always have high standards specially if they are hot when they are the ones that are a complete state

She's a nigger. Find a white or Asian bitch instead.
>problemo solved

Fucken this

Could do that yes
But he last white one I was with cheated on me like 4 times with different guys
But then again she did smoke legal highs haha

grow a pair of balls and end the relationship or grow a pair of balls and follow through with it. Quit being a bitch and make a decision

Bitches be bitches, my friend. After my experiences, I've learned that unless you've been with a girl for longer than 2-3 months. Don't put up with ANY bullshit
>any
If you do, it just proves that you are worthy of someone better.
Go get a date, OP

You idiot I've already told her to get to fuck if you had read the post you'd know faggot

She's been calling and txting me saying she is not like my ex, she is sorry etc

>implying Asian girls aren't with white men for the money & status

I like OP, isn't a racist faggot.
But honestly OP, forget about her and find another

If your looking for a serious relationship, drop that cunt
If your just looking to get you dick wet, hate fuck the shit out of her

- it's not a figure of speech when I tell you that I dumped her -

Thing is I really like this one and mentally we get on good physically she makes me cum like a horse but she has done this so that says to me that she doesn't respect me at all but she honestly seemed like she didn't see it as such a big problem because we weren't going out and I said that it's unloyal and she said but we are not even going out and I think that to me that is just an excuse do you guys think I should still go do it with her because we aren't going out to be honest and she did tell me the truth

that nigress is well out of your league son

Haha exactly I wanna white one just because I'm white and this black girl is really different from me background wise but I thought that would make it more interesting

You think I should problem as I don't have much of a social life anyway so I feel kind of empty now that I've told her to get to fuck but I think that me being lonely should be no excuse for putting up with something that doesn't agree with my morels even though I told her to save herself

You're absolutely in the right. She should have had sense to keep her mouth shut about other partners if you two weren't really dating, or not throw that dime store puss around.

Either way you ain't got time for that.

I could do that but it costs like £100 to get her up here so she would stay for three days so can I be nice to her for that long js the question ha or maybe I should say that there is no chance of a relationship no but we can still fuck the shit out of each other again

Haha I already fucked her so I don't know what you even mean to be honest I think I'm out of her league if she's acting like that

I think this post might be the definitive one
I did tell her to tell the truth no matter what but she is doing that in the first place truth should always come first as standard

Nah dude. Just meet another. You're not a bad looking dude from your photo so it should be easy for you.
Just go out to any kind of social event and try to have a conversation with any girl that piques your interest

I think if you really care about her like that you
A)give her a taste of her own poison until things change
B)give her an ultimatum.

True what kind of social event do you's suggest I'm quieter not shy just Cuba talking about bullshit only like real people

And what kind of ultimatum too haha I mean she is so far away anyway
I'm away out fishing i might start this thread back up once I'm back in actually away now though if anyone could screenshot the rest of the posts here then I will give you the rest of my emo ex's nudes?
Deal?

>Gangster me

fuck you faggot

;) hi cutie

>she was snogging some guy

youtube.com/watch?v=m_mDTLphIVY

Al put up a thread saying if anyone got the rest of this threads screens when I get back

Or al just start up a new one haha

Concerts, Festivals, Holiday celebrations are pretty good.

Haha she was giving another man attention in the first place

Just start up a new one maybe? Tons of faggots spend their whole day here anyway. Someone's bound to recognize it

You realise that's a nigger, right?

Smart? But it's a nig nog, that's not possible.

That's a god-tier type of black woman.

>skin not too dark
>hair not too kinky
>lips not too big
>body is not ghettoly huge
>eyes look a little lighter, not sure but that's not important
>and her accent probably makes her sound like a Disney princess

Also
>her nose isn't completely rounded like an ape's

Not OP but agree. All these other faggots talking shit about her would deff fuck her. I mean for Christ's sake she doesn't look full ghetto