Does this look infected to you?

Does this look infected to you?

Yes, get it checked out mate

You're going to have to go to a doctor so they can dig it out, sorry m8.

you are a raging faggot

Looks like some retard thought its cool to get burned like a cow.

Looks like cancer.

It's not a brand

Was that a tattoo or brand? I have many tattoos ...it's supposed to look like this bahaha

Oh, oh god yes. That's some bad shit dude

No. Redness around the burned area is just common. Nice tho. What'd you use?

Then you should instantly see a doctor, because thats definetly infected.

Yes

Thats infected as fuck, go to the ER immediately
And make sure to listen to the doctor very carefully as he calls you an idiot for home made branding yourself

Absolutely! Go to the doctor and get some penicillin, or whatever they give you for this sort of thing...
Not joking. I have two inks, and they definitely shouldn't look like this, besides, that red skin color and the size of your arm...

IT'S NOT A BRAND

Here's what it looked like when I got it

see: tat looks infected - did you actually witness the tattooist change the needle? if you didn't then get yourself checked out asap.

if it's "home" tattoo job then frankly you deserve everything you get you lobotomised shit stain.

Holy fuck its not a brand!! You are so fucked!

Definitly get that checked out, mate. It's not supposed to scab that much - not even in the second week of the healing process

and you didn't cover it up? while it was fresh?
gg op, bye bye arm.

Nice AIDS you got there

You should kill yourself op

Seriously dude, you can end up with blood posioning if you don't go to the ER.

>did you actually witness the tattooist change the needle?

It more than likely got infected the day after. The tattooist has been in the business for yearsand his hygiene is impeccable

lol you're fucked mate, better amputate it yourself

If it's not a burn, you're fucked.

>hygiene is impeccable

Perhapes not, unless you are ther retard that fucked it up

could just be the tattoo scabbing up have you been putting cream on it?? also was your tattooist sterile needles? ..either way to the doctor ya cunt

> pro tattooist
Fair enough then - worth bearing in mind that everybody fucks up now and then, even pro's.

either way; you need to get it checked out asap coz that's fucked.

What do your instincts tell you? If you really have to ask that question then maybe it's better you lose an arm or two

hahaha this will look like shit when its healed

You're fine. Keep posting every few hours and you'll see. Don't see a doctor. They hate tattoos. So don't bother, unless you want a lecture and have some sadist to rub alcohol in it just to get some pleasure from seeing you wince.

I had a family photoshoot the day after, and the photographer was all about the 'fun family shots'. Chances are my kid knocked it a few times while we were mucking around

it will be a fairly large dent in the arm. to funny

I wonder what it will look like, when OP goes to the doctor and get it fixed... Half scar tissue / half dark dots and stains?..

OP here, this has been a pre-recorded educational thread. The initial photo was taken in 2010. I did indeed visit a doctor, who prescribed Flucloxacillin, without being insulting or demeaning.

I also visited the same tattooist after it was healed, and he re-did the tattoo, as well as he could on scar tissue, and didn't charge for the work.

This is what it looked like once the infection had cleared up

thanks for the educational thread op
you're still a faggot

well, you can remove the whole forearm thing from that image. I see hundreds of people every day with full arm and neck tattoos, and they're all every gainfully employed

>What are long sleeves
silly faggits

I can't believe you got something so stupid.

Enjoy having to lie about your level of inebriation at the time of the defacement of your arm for the rest of your life faggot.

Get someone to cum on it please

Obviously not from australia or new zealand

Fuck m8
Wat kinda ink did they used
Ur soo fucked

I want to pick this shit.

I would rub my fingers over it slowly so that it started to crumble away. I would pick the bits off until that 1 bit that is just 1 long scab that peels off so nicely and still maintain its shape.

they probably used concentrated shit as ink
lol op you gotta scream "bring me a doctor"

>get it checked out
That fucking irony.

Have you put anything on it it looks dry as hell

that is way wrong

it almost looks like you were tatoo'd with acid
the skin has rejected the pigment completely

take my advice bro
go to the emergency department, and tell them that you got a tattoo and you are worried it might be an allergic reation

if you are an ausbro emergency is free and they are good people

if you are americunt RIP

either way wash it daily with soap and water