Dont you just hate neighbours Sup Forums?

Dont you just hate neighbours Sup Forums?

Was just sitting in my garden playing guitar quietly, and my asshole neighbour tells me to go inside because he wants price and quiet. I wouldn't have minded but he was so fucking rude about it, after telling him he was a piece of shit I went inside and tried to contain my anger.

Does Sup Forums have any rude/asshole neighbours stories?

Yes i have this neckbear neighbor
My faggot neighbor always playing his guitar in my lawn everyday and i just told him to gtfo lol i think he mad

Kek

I got this fat piece of shit that likes to sit on a ledge by her room smoking and watches me while I'm either in the kitchen or lounge. She always goes there for a smoke break and smokes like 10 times a day. I tried waving to make it less awkward but she just stares at me with that same brain dead stupid expression she always has on her face. Not really an asshole but she seems to have to concept of privacy or personal space.

>neighbours

You sir, are a bitch. Now shut the fuck up and get the fuck off Sup Forums.

Yea got mad because my mates got a aftermarket exsaught and he did a skid down the street so reported us. Nothing happened

>went inside and didn't come back out with electric guitar and amp

You pussy. Get out there and shred that shit. It's your yard, he can't force you to go back inside. Tell him if he wants peace to go inside his house.

open the window and be like
"HELLO, WHY ARE YOU STARING AT ME ALL THE TIME?" instead of just being a nonconfronational faggot

they hate me because i scream a lot when im playing my videogames at 2 AM but fuck them im on my house

Brap brap amaright?

Start washing the dishes naked, while staring her right in the face.

Rent a top tier hooker,

bang her in your "personal space" while smoky is watching,

She'll either never sit at that window again, or she'll be knocking on your door when she wants a break

Ok to be fair, people with aftermarket shit on their vehicle that serves no purpose but to increase noise making, are gigantic faggots. Your neighbor was in the right, your friend is a piece of shit.

>getting cucked by your neighbor that hard
>Not just telling him to eat a dick and playing louder
>Enjoy being a little bitch forever because now he knows he can literally tell you what to do even when you're on your own property breaking no laws
>This is why people make fun of you

Dubs of truth

My cat loves to walk on the fence to get on top of my shed and sunbathe there.
Unfortunately my neighbour is an asshole and dislikes my cat walking on his fence, he put what looks like spike strips up to stop the cat walking on the fence.

Is it your fence? If so, remove them, file a police report if he puts them back.

If not, fuck off, it's not your fence. Build a ladder for your cat or build your own fence.

Her partner is a drunk fuck who always seems loud and pushy so i'd rather just bear with the bitch than live next a dude that would fuck me up

Truth.

>I'm afraid of getting assaulted
>oh wait assault is illegal, I'll just send his ass to jail if he touches me

Nigga it's not that hard.

You acted like a crying little bitch, then complied.
The proper response is "Eat a dick." Then continue playing...

Kek I was tempted to be honest but I just went in my house, opened all my windows, and blasted music from my tv

live with a fuck ton of people including the grandmother so i couldn't pull this off

That's even more of a pussy move. Now you're hiding from him and trying to spite him instead of just doing what you want.

Faggot.

>mfw

What do you suggest I do? Might video it and post

Neighbour blocked me in my driveway with his cars when I had plans that day to go out, he moved his cars side by side so I parked in front of him so he couldnt get out. His wife came round and started saying I was immature and over privileged, havent spoken to them since kek

Fuck the green text.
>inb4 cant green text

Im on my phone, that shit takes too long.

I live across the atreet from the neighborhood police. A few years ago i went through a babkrupcy. It took me a few weeks [approx 6] to get the gas for my lawn mower. They called the city and filed a complaint. The city came out and wrote me a citation because my grass was longer than 6 inches. The neighbor next to me ended up giving me the money to get gas.

Get your fat ass back outside with your guitar and keep playing like you intended to like a man.

This is your moment. Are you going to be a little baby or are you going to sack up and do what you want?

Op here, I have other neighbours that do that all the time, and my friend ended up wrecking her door when he reversed out

Alright, you've made it clear to me. I'm allowed to enjoy the sun and do whatever the fuck I want in my own yard. He can complain all he wants the fat fuck

They've also told me to stop parking by my house because its cracking the concrete and all this other bullshit, but it was cracked well before I moved in