Hi Sup Forums i fucking hate my gf i really hate her, we are together for 7 years, im 30 and she 25...

Hi Sup Forums i fucking hate my gf i really hate her, we are together for 7 years, im 30 and she 25, i dont love her since forever, i dont know why i am with her, i never loved her, i want to broke up with her since the first year but she is " so good " person with me that i dont do it becuase i think ill regret later,

what should i do ? leave her ?

i really want to leave her and make tinder and meet bitches for fuck, i really would love that

but if i do that i think i will regret in the future for leave my gf

she is very good person 100% with me

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3QmIX1Ye3Bo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Get out now man, or what is going to happen? You reluctantly marry her end up cheating and losing half of your shit.

Should let me cuck you and see if she cheats. Then you can leave her. I thinks shes hot

You're not worthy.

post a picture of your girl

i wont marry her never ever

i dont know man i just want to send her to hell and make a tinder and fuck bitches but im afraid of regret later and be to late for recover

why not ? fuck off fag

no, but she is a 5/10, is a bit okey, nothing awesome she is just a 5/10

meh i dont know if i should leavfe her i really want to and make a tinder for meet girls but i maybe regret, but i dont fucking love her i only stay with her beucase i have some fellings like family but not love at all just for rutine

I'll tell you what is going to happen:

You will leave her, eventually, and then you're going to realize why it took you so long to leave her: You're not good with girls, you're not a stud and none of them "bitches" from tinder will want to fuck you. If you're lucky, you'll end up with some worse than your girlfriend.

The grass is always greener on the other side. Come and get it.

the fucking problem is also that im not fit like 5 years ago i have overweight 15 kg so i have to start diet soon again for be more atractive fuck damm this bitch waste of time i feel like i have wasted 5 yearsof my life with this bitch, and even with that im not sureif leave her, im so fucking petrified i dont know what to do i really need help

before i start with my gf i had a baddo account after me, i dont know why this can be the same again? im just 6 years old , im the same person, i know im not ok with girls but with social webs i can meet easy and once i do that is easy for me to talk them

If you can't commit to her now, it won't change later. She will just expect more. Like children and marriage(if you do end up marrying, never ever do it without a prenup). You'll just make yourself miserable. 30 is young, you can look to settle down in 5 years. Go out and fuck bitches(use condoms so you dont get aids faggot).

how can i fuck girls ? with tinder is the easy way ?

>im just 6 years old

Oh fuck I'm dying

I don't know why. It a mixture of your weird broken English and that ridiculous mistake.

older fag garmmarnaci

I don't understand what are you so afraid of loosing, you said that you hate her and would never marry her...
I see no future for you both.
Dump her before it gets to late for you to enjoy life.

what's the problem? is she boring? Because I can assure you they all are.

If you aren't ok with your relationship talk to her about it, if she's unwilling to change for you (and be ready to change some things for her) or just fails after a while just leave her. Don't tie yourself down to something you're no longer interested in

Healthy relationship > single > shitty relationship

yeah i think the same and im afraid of wasted my life so then why i cant broke with her? i just cant i see it impossible to happend im too attached to her, how can i break ? it is so hard for me

she is not hot and i dont feel real love for her, also she is good person and she loved me a lot, he see her as family a bit of feelings but not love, she is good but i wnat to fuck iothers bitchers but i dont want to leave her or i cant

This is what you do.

Travel somewhere for a week without her. See if you miss her at all. If you don't miss her, then you're free to leave.

PS: Find some reason not to get in touch with her at all during those 7 day.

Let this dumbfuck leave her. Good loyal women are hard to find and usually end up with faggots who don't deserve them like OP.
Op do us a favor and leave her so she can be with a real man

more inhibitions and its inconsequential dont change urself for another specifically such as this situation

Be honest with her. It will suck when you break up and for the next few days. But honesty will always stop hateful feelings eventually. Be brave OP

leave her and go fuck the bitches of tinder

i only see her a week every month, so i dont see her too much, if i want i could see her more but i dont want, just a week at a month, and i never miss her, just a few sometimes but beucase i feel alone, not a really miss

Then stop wasting your time... (well and her time) And leave like man ffs.

i wish i fucking can but i cant leave her god i just cant do it, how ? i mean how ? i see it impossible i cant imagine myself tell her i broke up i cant it will destroy her and i will inmediatly say sorry i was joking beucase i suffer too i cant pass tohrought it i tried like 10 times inthe last 6 years

OP, from which shithole country are you from? Rarely seen such broken English here on Sup Forums. And Sup Forums is full of retards. So that speaks for itself.

Portuguese

As another user suggested. You need to break up with her for both of you. It is not fair to you or to her. You are not just wasting your time, but hers as well.

You could be out finding other people to be with, and after awhile she will get over it and do the same. Waiting, more years, will not make that easier for either of you. Both of you are losing relationship value as you get older, especially her.

You need to do this now, today.

At the least tell her you want to 'take a break' from the relationship. Or to have an 'open' relationship. Go out, and start dating others.

Or just start cheating on her.

Well then, tudo bem.

Don't you want to show us a pic of this Portuguesa you hate so much? Just a body shot. Come on OP!

youtube.com/watch?v=3QmIX1Ye3Bo

Cheat on her and don't get caught faggot

do tinder now

fucking cheat on her, it won't be easy, you won't get as much sex

i will just cheat on her till i love someone else i guess

You're such a fucking coward.

Communicate your issues to her. Work it out. Be a fucking man. Women like this are hard to find. Looks fade.

Problem in the bedroom? Fix it. See if she would be okay with an open sexual relationship. Experiment together, etc.

You don't deserve her. You may as well just go kill yourself.

don't believe with Tinder is that easy to get girls. Actually I only got one slut on Tinder in months. And I'm not fat like you are. Unless you are a model, you won't succeed in tinder, that's ok for good looking whores, they are the ones who really take advtg of it

You're the fucking reason half of the bastards on Sup Forums that havent already converted to traps don't have girlfriends

she dont want open relations, she is a bit fat an have celulitis is disgusting, i dont want to fix nothing actually i hate her and i pass of her but i wont break, i dont even got erections from her

with badoo 6 years ago i got too many girls i think it must be the same ?

kek

Demand uncomfortable sex with her. For instance, tie her up, leave her places, fuck her hard in the ass, leave her gagged and maked on the couch when inviting friends over. Tell her Thursday is Threesome night. Pretty soon, she'll get sick of her twisted boyfriend.

no, i wil just cheat on her all i can and stay with her too till i dont know what happend

Kek this sounds like a funny plan

OP, post a pic of said miss bumbum. We've been helping you so much.

Why? Seems like you enjoy the hell you're making for yourself. Have some balls and set her free if you don't want her. She should have a chance at happiness with someone else if yo're not interested.

OP Leave.
Just Break it up and Leave.
no Leave?
Kiss your Leave GoodBye.
You still not that old yet so Leave.
Will be harder to Leave Later in Leave.
LEAVE.

nah fuck her

whats her name

You feel like that now....and yes later on you will regret it...you just need to bang a few bitches...do it right. Don't get caught and keep your relantionship

Grass is greener syndrome.

You see lots of people having lots of sex with beautiful strangers and people getting lots of sex from tinder and having loads of fun.

The reality is that you WILL NOT get lots of sex from tinder.

You're not as good looking as you think. You're not the catch you think you are.

You're going to lose this amazing girl you have forever. She'll never take you back. You're going to be depressed for a few years because it will sink in that she was the best thing to ever happen to you and no one as good as her will ever want you.

You were lucky to ever meet her let alone date her. In a few years you're going to get herpes and want to kill yourself. this is the truth.

OP this is exactly what i think although i dont love her so i doubt a bit about it, i wil bnag some bithces and think later, i think i probably will regret in the future im almost sure,,, but why if i dont love her i only have family feelings, but im maybe wrong and notice im mistake in the future? i wwill try not get caught and fuck bitches

You'll always regret the things you didn't do more than the things you did.

before i were with my gf i had baddo and got lots of girls, im the same guy, same hair, same 100% a bit overwieght but ill lose it in a month, i did before

i have been semi depressed those last 5 years, how i can be worst with out her ?

i dont love her what if i meet a real love ?this

Pretty much these, baby please. I don't care if you're Portuguese.

what happened if im portuguese ? i remember you that i dont LOVE her, im with her for rutine and a bit of feelling that grow with the time, what happened with the love thing ? i must be with someone i dont love ? then why i cant break ?

To everyone saying the grass is greener bullshit are doomed to spend their lives in misery as they will never actively change their lives they will just passively let life 'happen' to them.

In affairs of the heart you've gotta be ruthless. When you're young its like everyone is changing girlfriends every 10 mins but that slows down when people start having kids. Eventually the one you are with will be the one you are stuck with. If you don't like her now how will you feel in 10 years??

The simple solution here is to cheat on her. Go on tinder. Test the waters. See how many replies you get.

It could be that you get a little bit of sex and thats enough you stay with her

It could be you meet someone and date a little bit and THEN dump your gf.... girls do this ALL THE TIME... for some reason it's not so common amongst guys

Guys just aren't so smart!

if shes a genuinely good person, stay with her until youre less of a piece of shit and can appreciate her. You will regret trading a long meaningful relationship for some strange pussy forever. faggot.

100% this.

So you're fatter and older and you think you can still pick up beautiful women. You're an idiot. Go on leave her. We'll all be laughing at you when you realised how bad you fucked up and she's getting t-boned by Tyrone and Chad.

Badoo. Fuck off you delusional cunt. You're not a stud.

Imagine all the time she's wasted on you. You are the one that sounds like an ungrateful unloving asshat. She can do better than you.

> i dont know why this can be the same again? im just 6 years old , im the same person, i know im not ok with girls but with social webs i can meet easy and once i do that is easy for me to talk them

You're soo delusional. She was young and naive. She could probably have gotten a better boyfriend than you. She didn't realise that she could because she was young.

But now you're older. And self admittedly fatter. The older you get the harder it is to find a partner. You'r days of fucking tight 18 year old is over.

Ther older you get the harder it is because women expect you to be attractive and fit and handsome and have your life together, and be financially stable. Are you any of that?

The fact that you're on Sup Forums proves you're not the stud you think you are.

>i wnat to fuck iothers bitchers

You don't deserve anyone with that attitude faggot.

Agreed.

Yeah, what with the imports lately. I'm not digging it. Can you foreign fucks go elsewhere please.

You're scum.

Fuck you're a cunt. Honestly. Leave her if you hate her. Go see how well you do on badoo you stud muffin you. We all have faith in you aint that right guys.

ON THA DAILEEEEEEEEEEE

Maybe if you gave your life to Hitler, like you SHOULD HAVE in the first place, you wouldn't be in this situation!!

So many young men forsake the Reich, turn your life around NOW before it is too late.

>i really want to leave her and make tinder and meet bitches for fuck, i really would love that

What if you leave her and make tinder but bitches dont want to meet for fuck?

>mfw im already chating with 2 on badoo and talking about drink a coffe

kek fuck you fag you are wrong

Alright, go meet up with them and try to fuck them fool.

This happened

why not ? every does it and im above average looking, funny and cool educated

im triying with out get caught

I think you'll be very successful. Good luck friend.

thanks

Fuck off already. Don't act like you're the big Latin lover.

You keep saying "Uhhh I dun luv hurr". Well then, what do you expect love to be like after 7 years of being with her? Do you think it will be exciting forever? You're not gonna be happy, neither with her nor with anyone else.

i never loved her, im not a latin lover, i just start with her because i was all alone and went total autism retard and wanted a gf, i regret about that for not act with my real feelings and just for autism alone, now im more mature and know what i wnat, i think i could find a big love for me in opther person, i can feel love for anyone , but i dont know if others will feel for me but i dont care that last thing , if i feel then im ok, beucase with my actual gf i dont felel anything

sorry my language inglesa amigo

>Go see how well you do on badoo you stud muffin you

KEKKITY KEK

I'm dying. A STUD MUFFIN!!!!!

He's gonna get fucked up so badly once she's gone and he realizes that his EX can get plenty of guys willing to fuck her chubby cottage cheese ridden ass while he can't even get an uggo off badoo.

Go for it OP. Take the chicks off badoo, they're all yours.

[spoiler] so is better idea stay with someone who you dont love and are tired? but you can broke with her because too much time with her and some feeling [/spoiler]

It's all in your head, mister bumbum Alentejo.

That's what you don't realize. You're gonna get kinda tired of every chick after 7 years. But you can't spend all your life hopping from one to another.
If you want change, than make her a baby.

i WONT have a baby with her NEVER or get married i tell her that to many time or with any other woman

OP, my dad always told me that if you don't use Tinder to meet bitches for fuck, then you'll always wonder what may have fuck.

I'm the guy hating on him so much because I did what he did and got the expected result that I'm trying to prevent happening to him.

It was sarcasm you dumb fuck. I want to meet you in person I think I'll have alot of fun laughing at you in person.

>i know see the bait pic

so you leave a gf ?

You should marry her and have kids and then grand kids, your life will then be complete

Kek you hate her so much. You're such a cunt.

Why don't you post a picture if you hate her?

Yeah, she was hot loving and loyal and I loved her. Within a week she was already dating another guy because she was sad. I was turned off because I felt betrayed when she said she missed me etc.

So essentially I left thinking Id get more girls. She got a date literally days later while I was dateless for months before I gave up.

Typical stud muffin story.

Btw, am I the only one who imagines OP's girl as this hot chick with dark hair and jiggly butt?

she is not hot, is a 5/10 and she is fat and have celulitis

This description is making me hard. You probably just don't appreciate her anymore...

Give me something to fap

I fucked her twice. She never loved you because your an illiterate piece of shit. Deuces im going to go fuck her again.

OP, listen to this man. He's right.

Is this what you like, OP? Ugly as fuck girls who look like barbie dolls?

Fuck you. Your gf must be lovely and you're a cunt.

Truth.

I guess it true what they say about tigers: never satisfied, always on the hunt...

OP here one of the main reasons i dont want to break with me gf is because i love her sister, she is a 9/10 literal 18 years old very beautiful, im triying to talk to her and win her confidence and try to fuck her as fuck, i really love her she is so hot, is very skiny with curves and very beautiful, i dont know ill do it but i want to do it, i dont want to broke with my gf beucase if so she i dont going to see her anymore, ill try to fuck her first and be nice with her and see what happend she probably dont want anything with me but ill try

Im going through the same s*** right now user. my best advice if your not happy then just leave being alone you can always go online and do your own s*** there's no point I need dealing with unhappiness just to get by and because you're comfortable that's not fair to you and also that's not fair to her if you don't see yourself marrying her starting a family then there's no really point is there I'm in the same. Spot of a rock and a hard spot.

Do you honestly think you´re going to find another girl who isn´t a total whore when you´re fifty and you fucked 20-30 tinder whores? What about when you are 60? What about when you´re 70 and can´t walk any longer? Get some kids and go to a relationship councellor, make it work. It sounds like you actually like her but there seems to be some childhood psychological trauma messing with you, go see a psychiatrist.

op here, every few nights i dream about my gf sister and i dream i fuck her and im with her fucking and i tell her how much time i have been waiting to that moment etc my god i been years fapping thinking of her, i just dont know ill do it

>i love her sister, she is a 9/10 literal 18 years old very beautiful

LMAO. "I love her sister". Speaking of LOVE just cause she's hot and looks like a hore?

You're pathetic for a 30 year old.

if my gf were hot i probably would love her

You mistake being hrony and physical attraction for love.

i feel love when im dreaming about her this happend me since years ago every few months and while the days and when i look at her

Treat her like a princess and love her for the rest of your life. Or fucking leave and regret it. Honestly I think you should leave her. Faith is the best thing for a relationship and you ain't got it.

>Treat her like a princess and love her for the rest of your life.

The hopeless romantic...

>It could be you meet someone and date a little bit and THEN dump your gf.... girls do this ALL THE TIME... for some reason it's not so common amongst guys

I don't know or have heard of any women who routinely do this.

>hate my gf
fucking normie problems.

i would if i loved her and she were hot
wellcome to real life my friend