Can anyone please shed some knowledge on hoe this is floating...

Can anyone please shed some knowledge on hoe this is floating? Im sick of everyone saying "theres a pole under the running water" bullshit, whats making it float

Other urls found in this thread:

amusingplanet.com/2012/08/magical-floating-faucet-fountains.html
youtube.com/watch?v=62zDp73PRpM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Magic

w-lan water
its the shit nowadays

there's a pole under the running water, which is holding it up

theres a pole under the running water

there is a pole under the running water

Bullshit, i think theres a helicopter holding it up, if u look closelt u can see clear cables. Some mindfreak shit

I'm more concerned with where all the water is coming from if it's not attached to anything.

You mean to tell me there's people in Africa drinking out of mud puddles when the first world has magical water creation technology they use for "art"?

Makes me sick.

There is a pipe under the running water that brings water up from the ground and shoots out the top, inside the faucet. Faggot

There is a pipe inside the running water up which the water is pimped, to then cascade down from the tap mouth, flowing around the pipe and hiding it

the valve is made out of a magnet. on the floor there's a giant superconductor. it's basic physics dude.

Pimp my water

This is the most logical explanation ive seen on one of these threads yet tbh

OP how fucking retarded are you
there is indeed a water pipe holding the sculpture afloat and said water pipe recycles the water in the fountain to flow over the pipe making it look like the sculpture is floating in air

>2016
>not recognizing a holographic projection

come on

Hahahshsh

Isn't that in tenerife or gran canaria?

Most of the water is going up (it seems to go down because you only see the outer shell). It pushes on the faucet and keeps it there.

So you wanna float high?
But your pump aint fly?
You gotta hit us son
To float real high

helicopter kekt idiot its a Zepelin

the water is flowing so fast to propel the hoe in the air

The force of the running water is propelling it off the ground.

inb4 some kind tries to run through it, knocks himself out on the pipe and drowns.

This would fuck me up so much if I came across it while I was tripping. I wouldn't be able to come to grips with it and would probably just assume I was imagining things.

The gush of the water is strong enough to keep it perfectly balanced and floating, they can you turn off the water or else it'll crash down

how it actually works is: there's a transparent tube under the faucet which sucks water up and supports the whole thing. a pipe like everyone said, but a clear pipe.

It is Photoshopped.
I can tell by the pixels.

Topkek

Pretty much this
Autist

Magnets, man

No you're just a nigger, there is clearly a pipe in the bottom of the water flow. Clearly.

Fucking nigger

FINALLY! a sensible answer!

But... the water???

Have you ever considered the fact that the pool has no exit? Where does all that water go?

The propeller on top of it?

humidity. it's a giant air dryer.

Dude, it's clearly not a pole in the water. I'v hears of this before, it tend to happen in places where the floating energy waves are stronger and bundled. It happens near research labs of illuminati. They usually do research on how to suck cock and balls.

There is a magnetic field below the fountain.

amusingplanet.com/2012/08/magical-floating-faucet-fountains.html

man, i can just tell the gay energy around here. pretty sure op is a faggot

>photoshop

the water is exerting enough force to cause the pipe to be pushed up. Thats the total height it reaches before gravity pushes it back down. Thus its kept in perfect balance

fuck the floating, WHERE'S THE WATER COMING FROM??? THERES NO PIPE

Probably photoshop.
Okay, can you see behind the water? No. There is no way that can be held up there other than there being a pole behind the water.
There is no place for the water to come from.
There is no possible way this is not photoshop.

warpholes

It's made of helium-based material so it's lighter than air, aka floats, is kept in place by the weight of the compressed ice inside it that melts and forms the waterfall

"It brought rains by opening portals to another world. It was revered as a bringer of plentiful harvests." -Description of Brongzong from Pokemon Blatinum/Black/White

This is the clear source

Look how many cars per inch the water is coming out of, obviously the tap is made of diamond irons, how else would there be so many hours every mile?

Dumbass, that's how we know that hours are the strongest mile on diamond

you are all idiots, its obviously the pressure of the water coming out of it that keeps it hovering.
you are welcome op

I dislike people who pretend to be stupid.

Here is how it works:

youtube.com/watch?v=62zDp73PRpM

Can we stop with these stupid post now?

The Jews did it

No. OP will otherwise create a new atheist thread.

>444rr
>teachatricks has 12 characters
>there are two dashs
>6
>going back to 444rr
>replace 4 with 6
>number of the devil
>don't be fooled sheeple. satan is among us
>user is satan and a faggot

Metal is lighter than air so it floats

>helium-based material

>helium-based material

read what thread description says than live life less seriously

/thread

Ok simpleton...

You have a pole in the middle of a pool. Running up the pole, you put a pipe. At the bottom of the pipe, you put a pump. This pump pumps water up the pipe so that it flows out the end, over the top, and back into the pool. You know, like a fucking fountain. Then you make a big thing that looks like a fucking faucet and you attach it to the pole to cover up the top of the pipe and the pole.
Run the pump full blast to cover the pole and the pipe and you have a magic faggot creating machine.