I'm seriously considering killing myself. I have two previous attempts but so called "friends" called 911...

I'm seriously considering killing myself. I have two previous attempts but so called "friends" called 911. Dubs tells me if I should and how I do it. No joke. Pic unrelated.

ITT: attentionwhoring

Eat pretzles

Kill them. Take your own life.

have a nice long fap

Yay. Eat pretzels op, don't commit suicide.

Dubs decided. Do I buy enough pretzels to kill myself with them or are you just saying I should eat pretzels instead? I don't know how many pretzels I can eat before I die.

How about before you decide you want to kill yourself you do something that makes a difference to the world. If you're going to kill yourself you may as well use your life to make some kind of impact on the world. If you want to kill yourself, go visit a dangerous country and help the local community by doing something positive like doing volunteer work helping build a village somewhere. Do that, then if you still really really want to kill yourself then go fight a terrorist group or something. Don't waste your life OP

Suicide by cop

While in a gorilla suit throwing bananas at them.

This, also one off.

rarwin

Come on op. Do a thing.

That sounds like a long painful death OP. Go and doing something positive in the world instead like I suggested here

this

That was one of my last attempts except they brought out the mobile crisis team. #WhiteGuyProblems

Nah don't do it.

Rolling for this

be a hero! just set the stream

Dubs wins. Happy Mother's Day, Mom! Happy 18th bday to my oldest as well. Party City here I come

Don't do it op. Suicide is never the answer, and is just a pussy's way out. You're no pussy, are you? Work out your problems, get a psychologist, call a prevention hotline. Show you're a real man.

Yes you should. Eat so many guitar picks that you clog your digestive track and die a slow painful death.

Dont listen to this user OP. You just have to force yourself past the initial fear, don't think about what you will leave behind or what lies after death. It will be just like before you were born.

>two previous attempts
you're not gonna commit suicide or you would have done it
"attempted suicide" means I'm a histrionic child who wants attention

This guys an absolute idiot if he thinks this bull shit would actually work, i don't think ops some autistic child with a giant ego.

If you suicide that means you LOSE

If you kill yourself are you plannong on posting the results???

>i don't think ops some autistic child with a giant ego.
I do

Don't kill yourself you weak piece of shit! Go and do something useful instead of wasting it. Who ever raised you has spent hundreds of thousands of dollars raising you to become an adult and you're going to piss it all away because you feel depressed? You're fucking weak man.

If you are playing with a pick in thickness smaller than 2mm, you should kill yourself

Then why not tell him he should try and kill himself?

Because he's not gonna do it. He was never gonna do it.

Looks like you've got your day planned.

How about you buy a buttplug and go fuck yourself ?

But we can always hope right?
I have to admit though I don't get why people tell other people that they're suicidal or show them that they cut them selves.
I'm suicidal as fuck, Im 19 and was more or less a slave most of my life and can't go to school or work because of medical problems and I haven't told anyone im suicidal and I've never hurt myself in any way, I just dont get it lol.