Anyone else hyped for this? can't wait

anyone else hyped for this? can't wait

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_oLzX0RPquk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It will be shit but casual manchildren will love it for a couple of months before it is completely forgotten

ayy lmao

single player looks pretty good, if its anywhere near as good as wolfenstein the new order its gonan be a great game, multiplayer seems extremely meh though

agreed

yup, except the pc 45gb download, after buying the cd..

i'm an xboner so i'll have to sit through it or watch tv while it's downloading

Yeah, I'm also pretty hyped.

Can't you pre-load the game?

>playing doom on xbox
found the masochist

it will never be popular online but the campaign might deliver some good action and gore

ugh the only FPS that should be played on console is Halo. Even watching Overwatch be played on console is sad

>the only FPS that should be played on console is Halo

Wrong. There is no FPS that should be played on console.

I started gaming when 2 came out and really happy so far. 3 was shit because story and slow but this could get great.

I will set off every help hudshit and those stupid killmoves and itll be great. Those killmoves would be great if they werent scripted.

I really wish I could be hyped, but this totally missed what was fun about doom. The game is basically a fps bullet hell shooter. Speed and mobility were its gimmick. Slo mo speece muurines in heavy armor makes it a halo clone with horror elements and overdone finishers.

I'm afraid it will be disappointing like Rage. ID lost its magic and Bethesda has too many drones sucking on its mediocre dick.

Basically this. It's like they tried to capture Brutal DooM in a totally new and modern format, but failed miserably. DooM is about running and gunning. You're absolutely right, speed is the gimmick.

Brutal DooM doesn't change this, it just adds modern features (better enemy AI, mouse look, jumping and strafing, etc.) and a bunch of nifty little extras (middle finger, deathboot, grenades, dual-wielding, etc.) that make the game fun and punchy. But it doesn't slow the game down. If anything it makes it faster, which makes the game feel even more like "DooM" than DooM did.

id is on its third generation. It's owned by Bethesda now. There are literally zero employees involved in the new DooM who were around when the original and out and therefore all of the creative force and influence that went into the original is gone. It will be a shiny, highly polished cookie-cutter FPS that feels like every other FPS made in the past ten years.

remaster quake 3 arena

call it DOOM

cash in

Another shit i will pirate. Not gonna spend a dime on bullshit game studios.

t.shill

I stopped getting hyped up for their games since fucking Skyrim. Mediocre game studios will not deliver anything else but average shit.

In a few months it will be forgotten. Take The Division - Ubisoft's latest title for example. Nobody is talking about it now, even youtube videos in the last month are nearly non-existent. It will be a game with nice surface value, but once you get past that, you will see the mind numbing repetition and half assed content. That's the case with the latest triple A titles.

I would never get hyped for a game that is made for emo people no matter how good it is.

found anita sarkeesian

The hype is real but the longevity is this game will probably last for 1 month tops

ID needs the old team back, and Bethesda needs to fire Emil Pagliarulo. That muppet can't write.

i love how everyone said you need to buy division because it cant be cracked
and 10 days after release im already playing the piece of shit game
really glad i didnt buy it

I dunno. Nobody needs Carmack to be a programming genius anymore, modern PCs are powerful enough that efficient and gimmicky programming isn't needed. And Romero is just a washed-up has-been now. I mean, Daikatana. Really. That's all you need to say.

The glory days at id are over, man.

I wish Halo was on PC because there is still no arena shooter that everyone plays. Doom won't save it either because of loadouts. Also lawbreakers looks gay as hell

Ye, you're probably right. Romero had that fuckup in the past, but he may have learned from that. Dunno, feels like the big game devs are lacking good writers.

They are. It's gotten formulaic. Pretty much everything is just a branded shade of brown or grey these days.

i will wait for pirate bay to honor us with this game.

nah battlefield 1 overshadows all games right now

Checke'd

It won't fully flop, but it will be painfully average. Just like Fallout 4 after 2 months

This happened

Yes, 25 years ago when it was original. Now it's just run of mill same shit again.

From the footage I've seen, it looks like COD and Halo 3/5/6/7 put in a blender, then whitewashed with a doom theme.

No thanks.

All id games are boring part from da original DOOM

>Skyrim
>Mediocre

it was mediocre compared to oblivion, which was mediocre compared to morrowind.

facts are facts nigga

>has clearly never played Oblivion
"B-b-but dem greeeephics!"
>has clearly never played modded Oblivion

Nigger, Skyrim is pleb-tier. Kys tbh, fam.

Eat shit if you thought the main story was any good, it had shitty bethesda writing all over it. That game got saved by mods. Fucking conformist bethdrone..

I was on your side, but you guys got faggy about it.

It's , more like Call Of Unreal Doom honestly.

Not my thing but eh, some people like that competitive aspect. It's a shame they focused more on the MP in the beta, that says alkot for how the game is gonna be, sure their is a campaign. It just doesn't appear to be the primary focus of this game. Just seems like a trending pattern these days.

Too bad Eric and Dylan wont be able to play it. :(

can't get hyped for anything that comes out of id and bethesda conveyor belts. i thought people learned this by now.

you can say it about any company, they have good games all of them, and they all have their shit moments, but I respect your narrow minded opinion

Black Isle, Ex-Troika boys, Piranha Bytes, CdProjektRed, and many more studios out there, they make Bethesda look like a fucking toystore department.

name a good game made by bethesda.
developed, not published.

fallouts 1-3
elderscrolls up to skyrim
>inb4 those are garbage pleb hur dur
opinions, deal with it, idc if you like it or not cause I enjoyed these games when they came out
when did it become a competition,
idc what you think it's best that's your own opinion

Wtf you talking about? Skyrim and Fallout 4 were great games that scored huge sales.

Fallout 1 was made by Interplay and 2 by Black Isle. You suck, bethdrone!

youtube.com/watch?v=_oLzX0RPquk

>near as good as wolfenstein the new order

Nothing is ever going to be near as good as wolfenstein the new order.

I still can't fathom how such an awesome game was made in this day and age of shitty remakes and low quality bethesda bugfests.

lol you have no clue what you're talking about

>Nothing is ever going to be near as good as wolfenstein the new order.
That is a really closed minded thing to say

rape is inminent

New Order was made by MachineGames and it didn't have Emil Pagliarulo as writer. That's why it was good.

you know what i mean cunt

point is it's a 1 in 10 years kind of game

next FPS that good will be HL3

Face it, Bethesda is only good as a publisher. The rest is half assery on their part.

>next FPS that good will be HL3
Jesus is never coming back, face it faggot

fuck you heathen, i pray to Blessed Gaben every day

Morrowind was their peak. They went downhill from there. I'm still curious what will happen with the next ES...i hope they team up with Obsidian or some shit.

nope.