There he is! He left his room! Ask him!

>there he is! He left his room! Ask him!
>no I don't know if he will
>but he's your brother!
>ugh
>fine I'll ask!

Heeeyy user! Why are you always hiding in your room? Do you want some tacos? We got a free seat here and we know you like hard shell. Um, also, do you have a HDMI cable for us to borrow?

cheerleader effect

how about no

I'll trade them for the popcorn and a blowjob

My sister is 10 years older and used to dress me like a girl with her friends, so fuck her tacos.

loll no

user: fuck off! I only came out for cheetos. I need that HDMI for my xbox. leave me alone'

splatter the lot of them, then call 911 and say someone spontaneously combusted. bonus points for acting like you were taking a shit at the time.

Is that how your fetish started?

Hello girlz

Sure guys it's down in the basement, just follow me down there. Hey sis can you run to the store and get me a Mountain Dew?......

2 hours later- each girl down in the basement wearing nothing but the shoe string binding their hands. Duct tape covers their mouths, quite down now girls, you don't want to loose any more fingers do ya? Hehe didn't think so. I shoot one in the head because, why not? The other girls cower in fear. I'm now fully erect. I push my hard boner into each one of their little bald twats, injecting each with a partial load of thick white semen. Okay girls this dates done! Who likes to watch amputations? I chop each girl up into 6 pieces and stuff them into black trash bags....

Finish the story Sup Forums

Hard shell tacos?

it takes 2 fuckin hours for your sister to buy mountain dew?

How many of you will be used for an HDMI cable?!?!

she was behind the wall and watching the whole thing through a hole,

yeah I'll take some tacos.
>go to my room with tacos

so wheres the fucking mountaindew m8?

You sound genuinely autistic

im not hiding im resting and no i dont have an hdmi cable

and do you have any rolling paper by the way

fuck no. soft shell master race.

>plug in hdmi
>take more tacos than I can eat
>back to room

I have a nice HDMI cable for all of you, indeed.
>puts dick out
That includes you, sis.

They've done studies. 60% of the time, it works everytime.

man she was so damn hot

The fuck is wrong with you?

Yes sir, thats waifu material

Umm n n no thanks im saving myself for marrage

Is it just me or does everyone feel like a burden, like everyone would be better offf without me around.

Especially at parties I feel like my awkwardness rubs off on people and like I ruin parties.

moutain dew was the go word didly doo

Ya got about 5 seconds to rush over and stuff her mouth with cock

hehehehahahahaaaaaaaa

Also why is the captcha always asking to identify shop fronts? Must be a new streetview feature.

Story of my life with my female roommate

Godddamn it, why can't they just leave me be..I do go out and I do have friends, but when I'm home I LIKE BEING ON THE INTERNET FUCK

Uhh...I'll go get that cable you want.

Is she hot

Dem ankle socks are making me diamond

>I don't like hard shells
>What you're going to watch is probably going to be shit
>The HDMI cables are in the closet
>I'm going to Chipotle
>Then I'm going to unite all Germanic peoples under one flag in EU4.

I just can't hear what people are saying in a loud restaurant, let alone a party with music.

Yeah but she takes massive shits, showers about 3 times a week, and her room is a disgusting mess. Also doesn't know how to cook

>>I'm going to Chipotle

Yet another Grossdeutschland blob? Filthy pleb.

stay home deaf cunt.

today's crosswords are hard

Wtf is wrong with you?

Oh yeah and I have to take out her fucking hair from the tub every time she showers because she's too lazy/stupid to realize that it will fucking clog it.

Don't ever have female roommates guys, it's not worth seeing them in their underwear once in a while

"brb i need to take a piss sluts"
them: ew dont tell us
"whatever"
>~In Bathroom~
sis: user hurry up, sidney needs to check her makeup
"im done you can come in"
>sis enters

pic related

>sit down
>answer every question with yes while I start eating my way through their snacks
>ask the bunny on the front right side if she could lead me back to my room
>probably be met with weird stares
>grab some more snacks and go back to my room myself

That's probably how it would happen, yes.

That's what I do

you wish you were that thin

My sister and her friends knew I was a hip hop dancer with abs so one night they had a girl sleep over drinking spiked punch and after some time they bombarded me when I came home and asked me on repeat if i could give them a magic mike show. I finnaly gave in letting them know it would not be that explicit and had them promise but they pretty much lied about that part. The rest gets pretty greasy.

i am that thin
6 feet 134((.5) pounds niggr

sure u are weeb

That pic is from Norway, right?

I can see the Freia chocolate sauce

thanks, mr skeltal
doot doot

np mangu

I feel like parents expect girls to be clean, thus never thought then how to actually keep a household clean.
Most girls I know are slobs at home and have chaotic rooms.

who is she?

These two pictures tell a nice little story.

In the first one, I guess she/they just moved in. They're doing taco fridays like they used to do back home. No need for drinking, they're gonna hit the university's library tomorrow, so they want to stay sober. It's just a fun night staing in Silje's new place. She decorated it all by herself.

In picture two, they are a little bit older. The TVs been replaced and that's about it. Their social network in Bergen has grown and they're ready for a night in town. They're no longer the insecur girls they were when they moved here in july, they're experienced students now.

The glasses have been replaced py plastic cups, since that means less dishes and broken glass. They have a cheap bottle of riesling, but the Fanta Exotic tells us that there is probably one or two bottles of Korskenkorva hidden out of sight.

I wish I was that age again.

>dat gif
Me ded

We can be deaf together.

This happened

Nigga you are not Channing Tatum. Stop dreaming.

Is Eugenia Cooney your waifu?