Guys my girlfriend is a complete psychopath

Guys my girlfriend is a complete psychopath.
>she believes her real parents are dead and that she's a princess
>she thinks she has spirits as her servants
>she thinks she can shoot fire out of her hands
>she hears voices/see's shadows that remind her of "memories"
>the memory's she tells me about usually consist of a girl who is sitting and is bleeding
>she said her "dad" was gonna text me apparently his name is "zero kiryu" btw this is the dad she said is dead
>her "mom" also texted me and her name apparently is yuki, this is also the parent she says is dead
>she believes she is a princess from a royal family that's dead
>she's Latina and a total weeaboo

I honestly think she is completely crazy and is making this up for some reason partly because when her "parents" texted me I was sure it was her because she doesn't spell very well on the small keyboard for her phone

tell her that she isnt the avatar (punch her in the face when the avatar thing doesnt work)

Vampire Knight.

Sounds like she is a schizo. Try to admit her to a mental hospital. If not, run away.

Wow she also did tell me that she is a vampire but she drinks her own blood, just by reading of the description of the manga I can already tell where this is coming from, thx bro

Does she fuck good?

oh shit waddup

you have 3 options
1. break up with her and move far away
2. murder
3. admit her to a mental hospital

Huge tits, gives best head ever.

post pics post pics post pics post pics post pics post pics post pics post pics post pics post pics post pics post pics post pics post pics post pics post pics post pics post pics post pics post pics post pics post pics post pics post pics post pics post pics post pics post pics post pics post pics post pics post pics

Also I don't want to break up with her partly because she's psycho and will try to kill me because her friends boyfriend broke up with her friend and she told me how she was going to kill him, the best I can do is pack up my things and get the fuck out of the state

Sry bro, I don't have any pics

>dates a hispanic
>turns out to be insane

What did you expect?

>be her coven guardian and recieve her bloodbux every month
>get mad head in between

Being a vampire doesn't keep her from showering right?

She's not a psychopath. That sounds a lot like schizophrenia. Audio hallucinations, delusions, conspiracy theories.

Well, Hispanics are hot, they're batshit crazy, and also incredibly stupid (experienced the stupidity of some) but she was hot and she was already my friend but after we started dating she told me all of this shit

so this is the real issue then, you are in a dysfunctional relationship. Just slip out the back, Jack. Hop on the bus, Gus.

NO NEED TO DISCUSS MUUUUUUUUUUCH.

/thread

The problem is I've seen schizophrenic people before, and even without knowing them, you can tell they're schizo. But she can do everything well, she has breakdowns sometimes in grief of her grandpa *real grandpa* that actually died a few years back. She could have delvelouped something but it's definitely not all that serious when you talk to her you can tell she's normal. That's why I think she's making it up, partly just so she can occupy her mind and not think about her grandpa.

How does this not sound batshit crazy to you?
Get out of that before she gets worse

Well she didn't kill her friends ex, she just said she would, and she didn't. Also her friend told her to break up with me so she could comfort her friend, I tried to convince her to break up with me, because if I ended this, I would fear for my life.

God fucking dammit. Out of any anime to get delusions of.

Ok, two plans:
>ditch the insane person
or
>watch the anime (or twilight, if you want a shorter version of it)
>become a "bad/distant guy with a soft core"
>profit
No idea how the anime ends so idk if you should be the grey guy or the black haired guy. But to be honest, they are both the exact same person with different hair.

Best head ever - until she remembers she's a vampire during one of those great blowjobs. Bye bye dick.

She basically is dating me because she thinks I'm the bad guy with a soft core, basically I match the person from the anime, therefore I am for her. I already profited I got dat mad pussy, along with the fact she gives the best head ever, and DD tits

She is dating you because you put up with her shit and don't live outside

>latina
lmao
fuckin mexicans
go back to your druggy home land and plant weed
dont cross my fuckin border with your smelly taco somberos

Basically