GTX 1080 finally released

>GTX 1080 finally released
Finally the mustard race has a card capable of running games at 1080p, years after the mighty PS4 and xbone were released

2/10

1/10

0/10

It says it can run 1080 but I seriously doubt it will for most games.
Only the raw power of the PS4's micro-architecture can produce such a crisp image.

-1/10

-2/10

-3/10

Not even bait/10

The incredible speed of the xbone's 5400rpm hdd is what gives it the edge over the PS4 and any PC

People have literally been predicting this exact peasantry since someone went "hey, what's nvidia going to do when they run out of triple digits?".

Get original. Kys. Etc.

ok samefag, ok

It says 1080 in the name, clearly 1080p is what nvidia meant this card to be used for

Try harder

i feel sorry for the people that take this bait

fail/0 . its not funny, its not even sad anymore. i dont even know how to call it dear sir.

B-b-but AMD has 14nm now. God please AMD don't fuck up for another graphics card cycle

I doubt it can play 1080p i have 2 980 TIs and have to play minecraft at 720 at 23fps

This card is going to be pretty awesome though. Almost twice as powerful as a gtx 980 in a single gpu.

Might actually get 144hz monitors.

Totally agree. The closed system of the mighty PS4 has software that is 1000% optimized. Catering to all kinds of vastly different PC components with shitty drivers and different OS is a hopeless quest. Playstation VR will blow Oculus and Vive out of the water too!

Are you fucking retarted? The PC has always been able to run games at OVER 1080p, even before the xbox 1 and ps4, it can even run games at 120 FPS and 4k, you literally have to be joking

Bait has been swallowed

Nigga what are you doing please don't

I'm a hardcore /r/pcmasterrace kinda fag and even I'm not taking the bait. Everyone here is trolling.

The number on the card is he maximum recommended resolution from nvidia to be able to run games at 30fps

>only 5400 rpm

>bait: taken
Lol nice work op

PC's have been able to run 1200p for over 15 fucking years.

I don't even know where the fuck to begin... Why do people like you find graphics cards something to joke about? You think because you get to sit in your warm homes on a computer that you can just joke about horrible things like this? What the actual fuck is wrong with you guys? This is very fucked up, yet crazy assfucks like you are posting console shiy like it's nothing. Sick fucks, doing this shit does fucking nothing. So you want to come on an imageboard to be an asshole about things like this? Let me tell you guys, you are all fucking weak. You would never be useful to the world with such behavior you present. Honestly why do people like you guys even exist? I bet you don't even know about half of what people have gone through from then till now when they have someone they've known get upgraded. You are all such disgusting bullies. Isn't it bad enough that people go through hardships of their old cards? Seriously what do you guys really find funny about this? Stupid fuckers I'm so angry right now that I wish I can fucking punch my computer screen so that my fist can get a good hit on that asshole face of yours, OP. Sick fucks. Seriously, just fucking grow up and actually act properly about PC vs console. Stupid fuck, keep eating those cheetoes that you stain on your shirts every day.

kek

S T A Y M A D
T
A
Y
M
A
D

Oh, it's this post again!

peasants detected