ITT: Cheapest food you have ever eaten

ITT: Cheapest food you have ever eaten

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/uk-15752918
twitter.com/AnonBabble

10 lbs rice for $5. was financially a tough last semester.

Gubermint cheese

I lived on $3 a day for several months.

Nothing

Sour cream on white bread
Ketchup with saltine crackers

Not the cheapest but I'd recommend instant ramen noodle sandwiches
you can get up to 3 sandwiches worth of noodle filling per pack and it's not half bad

I ate instant ramen for breakfast,launch and dinner for like 2 month

My fav

Your mom's pussy

I also like this

how were the bowls?

what's that on the toast?

I love potted meat but it's probably the single worst food for you in the world

One 3oz can has 50% of your daily sodium

Spaghetti.

$0.75 16oz box of spaghetti noodles

$1.00 cheap can (not jar] spaghetti sauce

5 days of food for $1.75

Ice cubes

Highly nutritious ice

Is that ice & bread?? Wtf

Ice
Duh

Soup beens , a 5 lb bag last long enough for a whole week

Not cheap, just gross.

True

Implying ketchup and mustang on a piece of break isn't gross?

Gratis, five finger discount. Always the best option.

Dirt. It's free.

worm detected

fucking nothing.

Ramen potatoes ketchup

I'd splurge at Aldi's and add to this a jar of Parmesan & Romano shaky cheese &
a bag of their frozen meatballs. Their 99-cent meat tomato glass jar sauce is tons better than the canned shit at other places.

Huge bag of cheap pasta, huge bag of frozen mixed vegetables, huge block of butter, huge tub of garlic powder.

I ate pasta with vegetables cooked in garlic butter everyday for years. It cost like 10 quid a week.

Just get potatoes, onions and eggs. Cheap, tasty and rather healthy.

Rice

I have a garden so whatever i eat that comes out of that.

Free coffee at Mcdonalds. 8 cream and 8 sugar.

Stolen pizza

I don't think cheapest food is correct. ramen are dirt cheap but it's not what you want, I guess. I think you want
>saddest meal you have ever eaten

pretty much the OP without butter. for 3 days in a row. student times were hard times, man. makes your really learn how to (micro-) manage your money

plain, almost plastic noodles with salt

Hot water
I called it soup

Left over hotdogs rolls and mustard packs left over in the office fridge of a laser tag place...

McDonald's.

Hvor er rødbederne?
Det er ikke labskaus uden rødbeder.

school lunch was free
also food in the army

School and prison food.

$10 for a meal isn't cheap

Fuck off 1%er

That's fine If you can afford those extras. There was a time in my life where i was borderline homeless, a professional couch surfer. I used to give blood plasma for the money and i always knew if i had $2 in my pocket, i could eat for days.

A $1 burger is retard.

sorry, german here.

I cooked up a soup with pic related.
nothing else. hot water and spice

that's pretty sad

I do this with Penne pasta and either Alfredo with cajun seasoning or pasta sauce.

$1.08 for 1lb of pasta
$~1.60 for sauces

A box of pasta is about 3 to 4 meals and a jar of sauce is about 6 to 8 meals or so.

Banana

this sounds like some tasty shit tbh

forgot pic

Water with some reasoning in it

Rice with nothing.

Not me, but when I was a student in Chicago, I saw homeless people do this-
7/11
Buy cup of instant ramen
Use the hotdog fixin' bar to fill up your soup with all the free chili and nacho cheese and tomato and pickles and peppers and onions as you can.

I feel like battered Mars Bars should get a mention here. It's like a meals worth of calories for less than a pound. If you can a afford some chips as well I guarantee you'll be full all day.

that's deep

Still not cheap when you compare how much food you could've gotten instead of that burger.
I was saying "where are the pickled beetroots? It's not labskaus without pickled beetroots."

anything stolen

Had a 3 course meal with coffee and beer for 5$ in India

That sounds pretty tasty honestly

I feel with you,

bread and tap water
actually it was not that bad 4/10

if we're talking about calories per pound, i just had 15 chicken nuggets on their own, that pack cost me a pound

It was a rough 6 months

your mum's deep

That would just have the nutritional value of water. Next time, spend the money on a bag of frozen vegetables, boil them to fuck and add some salt and pepper, you can just steal them from a cafe or McDonalds or something, then mash it up. Same cost but actually food.

i was referencing to your typo

I swiped the abandoned rolls after a diner left while working at a restaurant.

lmao

Not saying it's the cheapest, just saying it's cheap as fuck. I know some broke-ass people who eat them instead of meals sometimes, just going by what they say.

Could you point it out to me?

you meant seasoning instead of Reasoning

nvm saw it, auto correct and such

I'm not a poor student anymore, but that was cheaper than soup greens. that bag of vegeta lasted for two to three weeks and cost about 2€. soup greens cost 0,80€ per 1,5 liter soup

yeah but the one you're replying to was referencing to calories. you just drank salted water lol

But vegeta doesn't have any calorific value, right? It'd be like living off water.

Top Ramen, back about 15+ years ago when it used to be 10 cents per pack. Lived on it for almost an entire year and added cheese for variety sake when we could afford it...

I guess that's why I was so skinny back than lol

Y tho

Stolen loaf of bread

I know this feel and those dubs

10lb potatoes for 3$

8p Ramen Noodles that tasted like Ass. Fucking rancid.

I will admit, as a high schooler I jumped in some bandfags car and off to Baltimore to see some other shit band, ended up there for 4 days, with cops looking for me, before Christmas, I litterly survived on shitty cheap half drank beer I found and sprinkles, they were a little shaker full of tiny tiny pink sprinkles. I still remember them to this day. Sitting in the corner of shitty ally way siphoning off little sections of sprinkles from my shaker. And it was fucking delicious and I don't regret it. Some random normie approached me in alleyway mid sprinkle eating, looked at me like he'd seen the face of medusa and litterly backed up, walking completely backwards till he exited alleyway. Going home, got arrested the second I stepped foot in home city. Ended up throwing up in cop car. Went to hospital, had septicemia, was told it was from IV drug use. Still convinced to this day it was from beer & sprinkles, I have not eaten sprinkles since, it's been 9 years.

I made 2 gallons of borshch with like $10 in ingredients. Shit was tasty.

Shit sucks, man. Happy that you're not in that situation any more.

I can beat that. A few months ago I was buying 10 pound bags of potatoes for $0.99 and making nothing but french fries and baked potatoes non stop

Britain's 'cheapest' lunchtime meal was unveiled by scientists on Wednesday - the toast sandwich.

bbc.com/news/uk-15752918

Good story if true. What were the cops after you for? Did you do time? At least you'd get fed in prison I guess.

well I studied for a reason and now I'm doing just fine

this is some crazy shit kek