Vegans are fucking retarded, prove me wrong

Vegans are fucking retarded, prove me wrong

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ueqDkY3aNAY
youtube.com/watch?v=wdshBPPHsqc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nick and Nate Diaz are Vegans and they'd whoop your ass from Sup Forums to valhalla

If you look at pictures of the earth from space, you'll see a lot of green. Pretty much all of it is edible.

Conditioning your body to eat and efficiently digest the most abundant food source would actually be incredibly smart.

I can't think of many edible leafs tho

They are all pretty much edible if you have the enzymes or whatever to help you digest them. A more diverse bacterial gut culture, whatever.

lots of my friends turned vegan lately, I think it's kinda fashion lifestyle thing, they want to prove something in life.
I will never go vegan 'cause I love steak, seafood, leather clothes and shoes.

They're all like, "we must save the animals, we must save the planet" like animals or the planet gives a shit

sorry op.... I can't....it hurts to say this.... but OP IS CORRECT!

This, more of a fashion lifestyle than anything nowdays

Not once we build a wall to keep those spics out of the country

vegans are the noblest beings to ever walk the earth, avoid the fuckers at all costs

You're fucking retarded, most of those green things are cellulose, indigestible to anything but dedicated herbivores aka not humans.

If you have to take supplements to complete your diet, then it's a bad diet.

>leather clothes

yes they were

This is what vegans actually believe.

exactly,
ohh the chicken were not in good condition of living, we won't let them hurt the animals anymore...

hahaha
I mean leather jacket

not all vegans are stupid but, yes, its a stupid pussy concept.
>its environmentally friendly
>humane
>morally superior

but
if you want to live as healthily and fit as a body builder, you need to consume 10x as much on a vegan diet.
its not an affordable lifestyle, we are carnivores, nature isnt fair, why should we care

But ur right tho

Eating fish is vegan? Neat

being vegan is so much better

oh god, i remember when this fucking vegan tried to shame my entire culture for eating meat as a street food. pic related
>inb4 animal abuse

Does it tastes good?

>pretty much all edible
You can't possibly be serious...

What's worse, the vegan fad or the gluten-free fad?

I ate one of those. but on that pic is raw. the cook ones a actually good.

it tastes meh-- theres really nothing special to it.

Vegan, because name a gluten free guy who tried to convert you to their cult of a diet.

Also, gluten actually fucks with people who have celiac

youtube.com/watch?v=ueqDkY3aNAY

Why not be a bug eater, the proteins in them are much higher intakes than that of meat products, and less calories, while your saving way more resources, and the production of bugs is much easier and in much safer conditions than that of the wild.

Oh yeah that's right it's fucking disgusting. Meat tastes way fucking better than that vegan shit, and i don't give a fuck about no faggot animal's life.

Fuck of you Communist shit.

Now im not a vegan but meat and dairy consumption is in fact an environmental disaster. Especially with the population growing the way it does.

So, you say if you require b12 in your diet you must eat meat?

Yeah, but 99.9% of everybody who insists on having gluten-free don't actually have celiac's disease. You have a good point about the obnoxious recruitment though

True, but vegans are pieces of trash. If they all die with me, it's totally worth it.

Vegans can't eat bugs, they're animals

Vegans are the Jehovah's Witnesses of the food world.

lmao are you implying they have some weird cult rituals too

lol watch his your last video idiot

the animals usually live a happy life and die a relatively painless death, fully supported by humans from birth to their death. saying eating meat is animal exploitation is like saying working is human exploitation (which it is but it doesn't mean it's wrong)

B12 is only in animal meat because when they graze they pick it up from the soil. So it's either b12 supplements or eat fucking soil and get infected with Hep C or some other shit

vegans are such wet blankets. There is nothing after death so there's absolutely no reason to not go full hedonist while we have the chance. Fuck everybody, eat whatever you want, die happy.

Op's image seems relevant.

>and die a relatively painless death
Ironically only if they are butchered halal or kosher style. The abattoirs are filled with rekt thread sociopath Sup Forumstards who literally torture the animals to death.

Nyet.

eating meat is a sign of success, and gets you laid pretty much all the time

I'm an actual vegan myself, but I gotta agree with OP on this one, there are a shit-ton of bad vegans out there. And by bad, I'm referring to the peta-supporting whiny ones that do whatever they can to convert people to their views, as if they're some kind of sjw-tier cult.

I'm only on a vegan diet for ethical reasons, because I have the choice to, and as long as (for me) the benefits of eating something without animal products outweighs the benefits of eating them, I will choose not to consume them. However if someone takes their time to prepare me a non-vegan meal, of course I'll go through with eating it.

I simply do not give a shit about what anyone else eats, and I do not think any less of anyone for eating animal products, it's fucking silly. Those who do, and those who go out of their way to try to shame people for eating different things than them are, in fact, fucking retarded.

youtube.com/watch?v=wdshBPPHsqc

I am fine with vegans, it's personal choice, but I despise ones who think themselves superior to others due to what they eat

This attitude is why the world's in flames. Also, I rate your Satanism 2/10. At least TRY to quote LeVay next time.

the "b-b-but celiacs!" fags are just like the trans-advocates that bring up intersex people. Almost every single case is not related to those things at all, so trying to use them to legitamize your mental illness is offensive

barley and spniach are high in vit b12. But despite that , people over the age of 50 or people who are depressed people should take extra b12 supplement wether they are vegan or not

who the fuck said anything about satan? If I believed in him I'd believe there was an afterlife. There is NOTHING after death, you cease to exist. There is no God, no Devil, no nothing. It's just us.

Yes. But that doesn't prove eating vegan is "unnatural" (like it matters) or unhealthy just because you need to supplement b12 unless you want to eat carrot without washing or drink pond water. If gorillas were living like humans they would need to supplement too, you wouldn't say they need to eat meat.

exactly, but their argument is that eating animals is wrong because it's a toll on resources, and the conditions of the animals are terrible because companies are compressing a large amount of animals in farms that don't have enough space. As well as meat being unhealthy in contrast. So everyone should force themselves to be vegan. In the case of bugs these aren't problems. Yet they aren't supporting the obviously better chose in diet. Fucking hypocritical faggots, just want to push an ideology like the degenerate scum they are.

>I despise ones who think themselves superior to others due to what they eat
So vegans?

i like you, man. no homo.

Seriously all your retarded arguments are mentioned in this video People should watch this before making the same nonsense arguments every time.

Why would you make this thread? You're like the polar opposite but still similar thing as the annoying vegan.

halal style is more painful to the animals than making them unconscious before slitting their throats

>Yes. But that doesn't prove eating vegan is "unnatural"

However vegan arguments seem to be based on the insistence that eating meat is "unnatural".

Vegan double standards, more fruity than the average double standard.

> I will eat animal products in a non-survival situation
> I am a vegan other vegans are stupid hurrdurr

why would i sit through a fucking solid hour of bullshit instead of just calling you a faggot? Who has time for that shit?

>but I despise ones who think themselves superior to others due to what they eat

So you don't like the average Vegan then?

Lost

Is there a reason why vegetarian are mostly women?

The greatest advantage of humans is that they are omnivore and somewhat intelligent. Vegans are downgrading themselves evolutionary.

Literally no one cares. We're not watching your video, fuck off.

holy shit i remember that cringe video
>who is snow?? is it a cow?? a chicken??

Agree, although for me it's also because of economic reasons. Meat is such a fucking waste of space and resources.
I can recommend the documentary "cowspiracy". It's not as cringe as it might sound.

I want to kill and eat an animal so much right now.

>one hour long
>first year voice actor
Not watching that shit nigga

He mentions your stupid argument in the first 10 minutes. Go to 4:49

>It's not as cringe as it might sound.
Yes it was. The last 15 minutes were like a scientologist recruitment film, going on and on about the "spiritual" benefits of veganism.

In the off chance that you are not trolling, where do you get your information? I eat meat but saying that cows live a healthy fulfilling happy life is absolute horse shit. These animals get treated like shit, get injected with hormones to produce more milk, all while living in a 3 ft space for their entire life.
Not to mention that dairy farms that do let animals roam freely need so much space that they are responsible for entire football fields of ancient rain forests being destroyed every single day. If you ever wanna see the Amazon you better do it between now and 10-15 years cause its gonna be gone along with all kind of unique species of animals, but who cares about some stupid animals am i right. We are a part of this ecosystem you cant just start destroying parts of it, itll be a disaster.

You don't need to watch whole thing, go to 10th comment, find your stupid argument there and watch that segment.

Stop advertising your video

Is that balut?

no, faggot

Well yeah it's not completely objective, but at least they had actual arguments for their "recruitment" that make sense, not just "hurr animul cruelty D:". The rest of the documentary was pretty good in my opinion.

>your stupid argument

You realize that every time you use that phrase the little that's left of your credibility reduces even more.

you must be american

I try not to eat meat that much. I prefer vegan/vegetarian food in a resturant etc.
When you think of eating animals in an ethical way, it's just wrong. People living in a country with a good economy dont need to eat meat 24/7.

you must be retarded

Burden of proof
> inb4 underrated post
I already know

yeah I know, it's not even an argument. hurr durr morality doesn't exit I will rape and kill next woman i see

congrats on preferring bland food. I went to what is regarded as one of the best vegan restaurants in the world in Zurich and what I got was just mushy unseasoned vegetables. I paid about 75 bucks for garbage. It would have been fine as a side dish because you expect that from vegetables, but shit, at least give me some flavor if i'm going to be eating this shit.

Pointless post.

Vegan fad because a small percentage of the population actually can't eat gluten and the gluten free fad makes their lives a bit easier by creating more demand for gluten free food.

I was just bored, and here where I live is full of vegans that do stupid shit, like going with whistles in the woods disturbing hunters, or going in labaratories where test on animals are done and free the animals (many of them infected on pourpose with dangerous viruses)

You're right, we don't need too., but we have that right of citizens in the (relatively) free world.

Why would we put a farm in the amazon, when we can put a farm here?

Hm. I am completeley fine with the huge variety of noodles, rice, or vegetable pans.

yeah it's balut

we don't need to be on the internet 24/7. We don't need a car per person in the household. We don't need the latest phone every year. We don't need to watch TV. We don't need to own a top tier gaming PC. We don't need to play video games.

There is an endless amount of things we do every day that we don't need to do. Not needing to do something doesn't mean we shouldn't do it.

>like going with whistles in the woods disturbing hunters
So fucking with people who eat meat in ways that go against their "muh environmental abuse" argument? Fuck, those people need the rope.