Clearly E

Clearly E

D. She can suck my cock while she's crouched on the floor. The rest of those faggots will be busy killing each other.

What is A pointing the gun at?

I think it's supposed to be B

Donald trump

**AMERICA FUCK YEAH!**

D can't see shit. D won't know what him them when they get double tapped in the face, your cock and all.

9/11 was pretty good

A B and C are defenetly fucked
mostly B becasue she has 2 guns pointing at her from A and C and also C because she also gas two guns at her from B and E

E is in a semi good position because nobody is pointing a gun at her only maybe D but A could very quickly move her gun and aim at E assuming E didn't shoot her already

the winner is obviously D
she is the only one who is in cover
A can't even see her and nobody is pointing guns at her
also she has a clear shot on C and E and meybe even E

implying E can't just unload through that drywall after after killing A B and C in just 3 or 4 shots. She will have plenty ammo to spare.

This logic is correct, however e is more fucked than you think. With one gun in each hand she is less stable, and it would take her longer to properly bring down her pistols, while d is very stable in that crouching position, and would easily take down e.

F
Because only A has noticed them
a and c will be killed by e
B will be killed by c
Leaving d who is clearly scared because they are crouching so F will kill them off easily as they have a good shot on them

those are lockers.

shitty resolution, same thing though, those lockers cant be too thick.

yeah i do belive those are lockers and not walls
i know the image resolution is shit but you can see it tho

who the hell is A aiming at? she's clearly aiming beside B, not at B

>drywall
1/8

How do you sleep at night you piece of shit?
Edgelord, go and kill yourself you retarded europeanpoor.

My point exactly

You haven't ever into bullets have you?

>clearly scared because they are croutching
>"what is sneakiness?"
>"what is cover?"

She's pointing the gun at herself

I'm thinking OP said clearly E because he was talking about the letter (which is behind a person and the most hidden) instead of the person that corresponds to the letter. Or not, idk.

True but still think there is another person that we can't see

>being this mad
>europeanpoor

what.

D can gtfo without being spotted.