New celeb thread

New celeb thread

Hey, someone who is actually hot

Ignore the troll.

Can this be primarily dedicated to Ryry?

Will dump Ryan if that's what you want.

Yes please

YES PLEASE

Sure y not

I vote yes

Slip of the nip.

Ok, here we go.

haven't you got anything better to do than spam/troll celeb threads ...are you one of them gay faggots who hates women so spams straight threads?

Yes! The goddess is back!!

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn’t he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little Marina thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don’t even fill in the captcha. Maybe you’re such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Sup Forums pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The “hot” Marina girl, isn’t it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it’s ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that’s right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she’s probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Sup Forums posting about fucking Marina and the Diamonds. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic Marinafag NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can’t even try to talk with you because all you say is “MARINA IS HOT” You’ve become a parody of your own self. And that’s all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he’s done a million times now. And that’s all you’ll ever be.

Ya lets do it

Dumping Ryan now

Lets do dis

>celeb thread
>posts a complete nobody

kys faggot

nude please

>ITT is ruined by spammers and trolls posting non celebs and ugly waifus on purpose to derail the thread

can someone make a new thread please with actual celebs in it

Every now and again we are called to stop and take stock in our beliefs; sometimes through great tragedy, sometimes through great victory.
Today I take stock of what I believe in: I see this thread- this image- and I know in my heart that there is a God, and he loves fat titties

shame there covered with scars now and she has a face like a 50 year old russian hooker

>non celeb

kys

>ITT the marina faggot changed tactics and is now spamming a non celeb called ryan

Nobody said his work couldn't be ruined m80

thanks for ruining the thread ..im out gonna go make another celeb thread but not linking it here

>dat massive armpit sweat

your a russian 50 hooker

If I'm gonna fap today, might as well be for ryry

Sorry no one likes your Marine Trench randomer

The fat is just ooozing out of her, it won't be long before it wins her over...she can't win...and with those big tits turned into what they are now..goodbye career.

that fuckin body

I can do this all day.

I need her on me

She's doing magic

stop crying you soft bitch

You can stop posting this one, to anyone that knows anything about shoops it's not a great edit.

yup