What would Sup Forums do?

What would Sup Forums do?

Option 1: Go to mothers day dinner, apologize to your mother for your retarded behaviour with flowers and a card, then pay $40 for your own dinner and be annoyed by the rest of your family plus eat shit food resulting in losing gains. But shows you're a good son and family members for participating.

OR

Option 2: Skip mothers day dinner because you don't give a fuck about your retarded behaviour, have a girl come over you met on Tinder, save part of your money and have the house to yourself while mom is gone to dinner. Shows that you're a shit son and you don't give a fuck.

Be nice to your mother user, you'll never have another.

expected better options, plus some sort of kinky mom-son sex scenario..

Dont be a dick

Sauce on dem titties?

Compromise, bring your Tinder date to dinner. Don't bring any real money though.

To my family mothers day dinner? Lmfao!

Pick your battles OP.

She'll remember this day when doling out the inheritance in the future.

Don't worry about losing gains, just have a couple bites of your meal as a courtesy to your mother before instructing the server to dump the rest in the trash where it belongs.

>house to yourself while mom is gone to dinner
holy shit i don't even know what to make of this

Only child, single mother, lol.

I have a couple mom wincest stories

Leave before anyone else finishes their meal, that way you can avoid the awkwardness with the bill.

OP here, impossible, my mother made it clear that I must pay for my own meal if I wish to come.

If you mom is a cunt then got with #1.
If she has been nice and supportive of you #2.
Parents who are shits don't deserve praise.

Solution: Put laxatives in your Tinder date's meal for a quick and unexpected escape.

Wait I got the numbers mixed up.

Keep em to yourself, this ain't the thread to do so.

She should also plan ahead too,he gets to choose her nursing home

/thread

Gift her with some pure MDMA in her drink, about halfway though the dinner, give her the news about her Mother's Day surprise.

option 1 because you shouldn't be a spoiled piece of shit, and if you skip the dinner, she's never gonna forget it. choose wisely. and by that I mean pick option 1.

k

Faggot

I was going to do the same and buy my Mom flowers, but I didn't do it yet. I'm the shit son of her two sons, my older brother has to set a good example and I just don't seem to give a fuck.

But if it'a worth anything, she is your Mom. And I'm sure she loves you unconditionally. After all you're just as much a part of her life as she is yours.

Do the right thing faggot.

yup, you too

more of image related

Much love

all the love

Option 1 shithead

>he live with his mom
>probably doesnt pay to live their in any way
go with option 3: kill yourself and have your lifeless body waiting in her bed wearing her underwear while on her bed, make it look like some robin williams shig

my mom is a schizo hick who has hated me since i was born. i hope she's happy with her broken turd daughter.

>living with your parents

Do what the fuck you want, it's YOUR life

Send tits

I hate faggots like this. All my life my mother has been a selfish, neglectful, retard. I was the youngest so as soon as I became a senior in high school she just shut down, stopped working, and asked her kids for hand outs. She gives zero shits about her 4 kids making a life for themselves and only cares about herself and wanting to get rich quick so she can sit on her fat ass and eat toast all morning and afternoon.
Then you have faggots like this who expect everyone to kiss their mother's ass by default even when they're evil vindictive narcissists.
Fuck that. I'm with the other user who said bad parents don't deserve praise. If it were me I'd choose the sex.

Post broken tard titties.

Let me guess your sister is the oldest?
Nothing worse than a bitch mom and an older sister who takes after her.

Chill out faggot chances are OPs mom is a fine a mother and OP is just a cunt

Do you live with your mother?

I don't see how you would regret option 2 in a couple years when you become a real man.

lol loser

I feel you. My mom's fine, but I can see your angle and I agree fully.

Fuck these other assholes.

Once I took an art class. Full of hipsters and SJW dorks. This girl drew a picture and being that the instructor was a feminist kook she always tried to force us to put some deep personal shit in the drawings and we'd have to explain it. The girl explained how her mom use to call her slut, hit her, steal from her, and never apologized. She says she hates her and then the femicunt teacher goes "Well she's your mother yadda yadda" I got boiling hot mad and for the first time gave a shit because it's such a fuck up notion in America that we have to praise mothers even when they're bad parents. Considering most young people are raised by single moms with emotional and mental issues it's bullshit they expect people to just excuse abuse if it's from a woman.

Life is all about choices, OP.

Wtf? She's making you pay fer yer own meal?

I can hardly talk to my mother no less be around her for hours.
Plus she doesn't like me either because I don't give her her way.

Chill the fuck out, user. That bitch in your art class was probably a slut.

If you've genuinly been a cunt, apologize. If you have a mother like mine, that stormed out without seeing your son the day he was born cause you told her three times not open the privacy curtain to your exposed wife, the tell her to burn in hell and fuck bitches on her bed.

I'd pick option 1 unless you honestly think your mother would not care if you died today. That being said, I see the points made by anons with shit moms/parents. My mom has definitely been a condescending narcissist to me my entire life, but being a medfag I realize that it is a mental illness to escape her own misery, therefore I feel bad if I choose to hate her when I know deep down she loves me. She just can't show it properly because of her mental illness. Another thing I know from being an emergency medfag is that people can be gone from your life really fucking instant when you least expect it, and they don't have to be old at all, so try to be nice to those you love as much as you can even if some days you want to slap the shit out of them.

This cuck

You start being nice to me this instant