What the fuck is going on....help

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EuETOzr1ntk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

what?

where the fuck did that come from

My dick. I came that.

wut

That's pretty serious. I don't know the exact diagnosis, but it has something to so with you being a gigantic faggot.

Aids

prostate cancer

^^^

1. Dont cum on your stomach unless you are a faggpot
2. see a doctor not Sup Forums idiot

is that cum dripping down your stomach, OP?

m8 that's testicular cancer see a doctor ASAP

Its the big K, Kancer go kill yourself

Cute navel

This
Get to a fucking doctor if that's legit.
This happened to me once and I had to get surgery. Didn't lose a ball, but I was stitched up pretty bad for a while.

On the right is spit

Why

>Spit
The fuck you doing OP?

testicular cancer, user please go see a doctor with a sample of that, please.

>Sup Forums
>doctor
>implying there's a difference

I've came blood several times. It's not bright red so you're fine. No pain correct? You're fine. Don't be alarmed seriously.

Kek'd

Blood present in semen is not common. It can be caused by tumors, infections, anatomical abnormalities, stones, or inflammation in many sites throughout the genitourinary system. Usually blood in the semen is benign and resolves on its own. In most cases, hematospermia has no underlying cause, is benign, self-limited, and no treatment is required. You'll be fine. Apart from being a huge faggot.

This.
We're all certified doctors here. PhD's in the diagnosis of faggotry, and I'm afraid OP has a terminal case.

WHY?

The only thing I can think of being it cause is masterbating so much? Like I've broken some tissue or something? My girlfriend dared me to put my dick in hot sauce (very drunk) but that was over a week ago and I've been fine until now. Thoughts?

I don't know I just don't find nigger pussy aesthetically pleasing. I've never tried one though.

My diagnosis is that you're autistic.

Nice copy+paste.

Stop jerking off for a week, then see if it still happens. If it happens again, go see a doctor.

It hurt because I felt the clots coming up

pray for stones

If it stops on its own you'll be fine. If it stops then occurs again a few days or weeks later then you need to see a fucking doctor.

Op suck it up and live another day. Seriously is every guy some effeminate bitch nowadays? I bet you would be all annoying and frantic if I was driving you to the hospital after you cut a couple fingers off on a table saw or something.

Of course it's a copy and paste did I need to spell it out or link a source like some redditfag? Fuck off with that shit.

Kek nice bait mate

didn't user post this in that one thread of the guy cutting himself last night?

call your doc schedule a appointment and go to it could just be a mild infection in your prostate it happens PUSH for a blood test though for cancer markers

zozzle'd

Op, I suggest joining these folks. They're famous you know!

>puts dick in hot sauce
>has to ask why his dick is bleeding

Have you used a red paprika to masturbate ?

Robbin Williams shouldn't be in that pic man

why

You're gonna lose a nut or two.

Jk I trolled you all. I am known as blood sperm man.

song for op:
youtube.com/watch?v=EuETOzr1ntk

Did robin Williams suicide
Also cobain was murdered.
"When was the last time you sharpened your pencil? Never! They're Pens painted to LOOK like pencils! Conspiracy!"

Because he wasn't famous enough? Fuck you man.

If you remain calm you will prevail. Panicking after being bitten by a venomous snake is garunteed death. I bet you use lotion faggot.

OP, this means you're finally blossoming into a woman. Expect this to happen once a month from now on, and buy yourself some pads or tampons.

nice try

he was suffering from a form of psychosis caused by Lewy body dementia so he wasnt in his right mind when it happened, but what the fuck do i matter im a user online

Acidic jizz?

still suicide

So much salt...

I wasn't even the op haha, couldn't tell that "i can't think of a reason but I did put my duck in hot sauce but that couldn't be related" wtf, thanks for baiting haha

Killing yourself is killing yourself you fucking autist. If someone is depressed and they off themselves they clearly weren't in their right mind, but they still committed suicide. Guzzle cum elsewhere, faggot.

No he was suffering from stimulant psychosis for all you know

It's unusual to find blood in your semen when you ejaculate, but try not to worry – it is usually only temporary and the cause is rarely anything sinister.

The semen may be blood stained, brownish-red in colour or have a pink tinge – but in any case, you should see your GP for a full investigation.

In many cases, no obvious cause can be found for blood in the semen, in which case it may be the result of a forgotten or unnoticed injury to the genitals, such as a trouser-zip accident.

Some other likely causes of blood in the semen are outlined below. This is intended to give you a better idea of the underlying problem, but you should not use it to diagnose yourself with a condition – always see your GP for a proper diagnosis.

How was that bait?
It's a quote from a show...

No shit it's unusual

Your fat as go ketuchup on your self

If someone is depressed enough to off themselves then they're clearly not in the right mind at the time but it's still considered suicide. Killing yourself is killing yourself, regardless of the cause or state of mind at the time. It's all still suicide, even if accidental or otherwise.
P.S. learn to drink something other than cum, you massive fucking faggot.

Is this op?

1.fuck you
and legally he would have been found incapable
mentally of taking care of himself.
and yes i suffered a traumatic brain injury and am technically low scale on the autism spectrum

You've been awarded the certificate of authentication for lowest-tier quality bait. Congratulations on the anti-accomplishment. Carry on.

Belive me. Thats testicle cancer... No bullshit. Go to urology

Sounds like you should pull a Robin Williams.
Follow your hero you mentally obfuscated imp.

It's an honour, cheers bud.

just call the fucking doctor you dumbass

My cousin use to have small bits of blood in his cum, the doc had to remove his right ball (his big one)

Cancer is a bitch

Just keep up the good work. Plenty of souls to demean.

imp? never heard that one before and why fucking bother gonna die in the next 10 years anyway why speed it along?

Because ten years is nothing to play with. Might as well end everyone's suffering now and get along with it. Besides, there isn't much use normal people can get out of borderline mental handicaps like yourself.

P.S. in the next life, try wearing a helmet.

Oi swag alert is my favourite camping magazine too, I see what you did there, Slugger.

threads ded. Trips says OP should off a testicle to fix the problem.

Also wtf is this shit?

Ok should i

Some quality captcha. You should feel blessed, mine have all looked like this

Not even a bit of color to stare at. It's a shame really.

It is recommended by 9/10 Doctors. The only cure for testicular cancer is the removal of the cancer, or in an extreme case such as yours the amputation of the testicle itself. Just be sure you get the right one, you don't want to be shooting red your entire life because you clipped a clean ball satchel.

im absolutely sure a helmet will help next time a tumor decides to grow in my skull

bumb

>and yes i suffered a traumatic brain inju
You said you suffered a traumatic brain injury. Nothing about that implies cancer or tumors. Kys or dig that tumor out through the ear canal like a real man.

>not starting a thread for this
and no you shouldnt

Prostate cancer, go to the doc man, holy shit!

in denmark we use our flag as a street sign