Be me

>Be me
>Get invited to a party, Think "Why the fuck not"
>I bring a bottle of Jack (For hospitalitys sake)
>We sit down and start enjoying the night
>We play some card games and get drunk, Just normie things.
>Somebody brings out 2 joints and says "Let's light these before it gets too late"
>I've smoked weed before so i think why not.
> Worst. Idea. Ever.
> After about 30 minutes i am completely filled with terror and it seemed like everything had already happened before
>Some of the people there were complete strangers but it seemed like i'd known them for ages.
>I panic more and more as everything everyone says and does had already been done before.
>Every response i make had already been made.
>It felt like living HELL.
>Eventually my friends pick me up and get me to a bed.
>I woke up and went home.

Has anyone else experienced something like this or is that just weird?

Wow, you can't even handle weed

Do you by chance OD on one pill of tylenol?

Because you are a pussy...

Weed and alcohol fuck you up, but a real man can handle it and enjoy it
>ITT: pussy

this
>mfw

A side effect of wide is anxiety, especially if it's your first time. Totally normal but it spreads like wildfire if everyone starts getting scared.

Just gotta remind yourself that its a temporary feeling and everythings A ok.

T - Smoke everyday stoner for 3 years

Side effect of weed* woops

What a fucking faggot
Kill yourself and never do drugs again

some people really dont react well when mixing alcohol and weed...
after that you probably wont smoke soon but just take it slow and maybe stick to one drug per night

Mixing weed with liquor as a noobie to either substance is a pretty dumb idea man

source: I did it myself.

Grass then beer you're in the clear, beer then grass you're on your ass. Remember it next time

Or don't be a parasite on society and stop using drugs. If you do at least do us all a favor and OD.

I've never heard of someone being this big of pussy after injecting one marijuana.

You sound like a bitch nigga. Smoke weed erryday

Two fucking joints? Whoever gave you the product had laced it. My dealer is Ethiopian and the guy never fucks with my shit and always gives me extra.. moral of the story.. don't trust crackas.

>implying using marijuana is being a parasite, and not promoting new job growth in the MMJ industry, and new studies of cannabinoids that advance our knowledge of chemistry

You're a lightweight

That weed was AWESOME

You smoked too much

Mystery solved

smokinga joint with friends....clearly highly parasite behaviour
neet faggot

you buy from blacks? dumbass.

probably a trap thread

Gotcha, I'll never forget that again

I don't trust chinks or crackas because they are always up to some shady shit or part of the feds. I have access to only what you can dream of kiddo.

The fuck are you on about? Most people don't even bother lacing drugs because it's a waste of money.

Don't feel bad OP. Unless you're a frequent smoker, cross fading might trip you out. I'm a daily smoker (vape actually) and I've had this happen to me a few times when I wasn't smoking as often. Usually being drunk first and then smoking would make me super nauseous and paranoid, but if it was the other way around I'd e okay.

Just remember this experience for next time and maybe only take one hit and then see how you feel.

Cheers!

>ITT: 15 year old faggots

Some chink or cracka prolly tried to add some Rohypnol.

seems like recognition of the cycle and trying to be free

You are a moron. Dealers lace shit with heroin all the damn time.

I'm so ducking high right now. What to do?

I some people who get extremely paranoid/anxious when drinking and smoking. Personally I don't much all that much myself, so when I smoke when I'm drunk I can't take more than a few hits otherwise I'm just way too fucked up. I don't get paranoid or anything, but I can't talk at all and feel like I can't move.

It feels damn good though, but it's just weird not being able to talk/move. I mostly smoke by myself for that reason

If you chumps get high on two joints something is wrong with you. I can blaze 80 - 100 cones without greening out in a single session.

>hammer wielding asian superhero out of fucking nowhere
i bet he doesn't chew seeds on the subway again

For some weed just causes anxiety. For me, it just makes me dwell on my worries.

Now you're reaction is pretty extreme, but I've known people who have had panic attacks while high.

>implying you can OD on weed

Nah nigha. You just bugged out because your insecure and too self conscious. Little wet pussy bitch

I tried weed 3 times in my life. First two times were pretty fun, the last time put me off it to the point where I haven't smoked since.

>Be me at 19
>Buddy of mine brings a pipe and some weed
>Packs a bow that he and my other friend smoke
>"You want a hit user?"
>"Sure" I say, thinking it'll help with some things that were stressing me out at the time
>It didn't
>Felt like almost everything wrong possible was happening in that moment
>Stress got so bad I had a huge panic attack to the point where I thought I would die

Sometimes it just doesn't react too well with people. Granted, the other times were in the summer when I was accepted into university and I had pretty much no worries, the last time I had a lot more to worry about.

I personally never have, but I also do a lot of drugs. The list of what i haven't done is shorter than what I have haha.

I have met people who get super paranoid when smoking or just don't react well to weed, everyone is different.

This user gets me

>weed after drinking
You done fucked up

How did he fuck up? I drink/smoke at parties all the time, and usually drinking comes first.

Wow you're so fucking cool can I suck your dick???

I find that the mood I'm in when I smoke affects the high alot, it's usually a bad idea to smoke if you're already in a bad mood. Weed Should enhance fun not create it

Because smoking after getting drunk tends to fuck you up
I smoke daily and I usually can't handle it

G

how the fuck is public chewing seeds wrong in any way? Why are those gooks so fucked up?

He threw the cases on the floor

With the quads you've shown sure you can.

HA simple anxiety. some people smoke and get seriously anxious and paranoid. i never really experience anxiety whilst smoking but i remember a time i was smoking and drinking together that was similarly strange. I was talking to some guy and my friend warned me beforehand that he talks forever, after what seemed like 2 hours i needed to piss and i remember exiting the conversation by blurting out something along the lines of " i feel trapped its like im in prison with you"

cannabis makes chasing thoughts and ideas easy but you got to know which ones to drop so you dont end up chasing some paranoid fantasy. Dont mix the two i f you can

I've never had any issues smoking after drinking. Literally almost every party I'm at we don't smoke until after we've been drinking for a while.