REKT AND ADVICE THREAD

REKT AND ADVICE THREAD

>be me
>be 32
>8 year anniversary tomorrow
>didn't buy present because I no longer care
>my wife went away for 3 days came back today
>because wife thinks am a moron, tells her sister to come over and take care of me and kids
>heaps of flirting with sister, she touches my hand and laughs, touches my leg when talking, i keep catching her checking me out, more touching my hand (extended, more than is necessary touches), touches my leg, just "accidentally" resting on my cock, making it erect. she doesn't seem to care and keeps "accidentally" touching it.
>She tells me how she thinks I'm attractive, how she is jealous of her sister, that she wishes she could spend just one night with me
>2 days she has been showing off her tits and her ass, she keeps catching me looking, but just holds eye contact and smiles
pm, wife home tomorrow, kids asleep, sister in law in next room
>its time.jpg
>I fap up a monster, completely nude, walk into her room and jump on her, trying to satiate this tension.
>she screams, runs outside, does not come back for 10 hours.
>wife home now, sister still here..... what do?

Sister in law hasn't said shit, just acting normal. everyone seems happy, but sister in law keeps giving me long stares. I'm depressed and confused as shit!!!!
Can we make this an advice/rekt thread??
Rekt is the only shit that makes me forget about my own boring existence!!

>First I'll say OP can't greentext
> second, it sounds like you were setup, wife and sis worked you like a dog

OP is faggot
OP is fucked
OP bette get a good divorce lawyer

BTW gif is a cheap fake

OP here
I dunno, I liked it. You got advice? or better rekt?

Your sister in law is a cunt

Was no one watching the powerlines that are right fucking there?

nice double dubs.. got any rekt shit or advice?

No, gooks will do what gooks will do

My advice would be not to say anything because you're fucked if you do,OP. If she's not saying anything, this may settle down.

Also, watch out for power lines if you're going to move a giant metal framework under them.

literally this
sorry OP, good luck with child support and losing everything you've worked for

you think everything will be ok?
She hasn't said anything yet. the tension is killing me

I don't know man, this is a bad situation. but nothing has happened yet. the tension is fucking killing me

Even if everything blows over, what's to say her sister won't just blackmail you, or if they were in on it together, what if your wife blackmails you.

I don't know. this has just happened. I'm sure my wife doesn't know. She would have reacted by now.. And what of her sister... what is her game??

Threesome

NO FUCKING WAY!!!

I'm sure if your sister told your wife and they went into court they could probably make it so you don't see your kids again.

no way. she was showing herself to me all the time. kept touching me, including my cock. I just tried to take advantage of the situation I was given. There was nothing illegal. I'm sure she would be as embarrassed as me

Relax, worrying about it is worse. Make her believe that you don't care about what happened.

You took it to a whole other level bro. If you wanted it you should have been equally "subtle" -- as in flirty and fairly obvious but not naked and rock hard and rapey you tard

Sounds like you've been played son... Don't say anything. Deny everything. Hope she does the same and wasn't a play, just a tease. Take that shit to your grave if you can