Fat ass sissy cuck here

Fat ass sissy cuck here
also, fat ass sissy/cd/trap/whatever thread

Are you trying to tell me you like fat dudes?

no, pic is of me

Damn you are thick, please spread your cheeks and show that hole.

A man's ass? Thats impossible!

lol thanks

can u show us ur hole and how many fingers it gets?

do you take dick tho?

when im forced to on certain occasions

bend over whore

fucking glorious ass

Oh, so you like power play you chubby cunt ;), turn around and show the front.

i dont like it, its just what happens

show your cock next

Show your cock.

cock or gtfo

not that angle you dumb cunt, spread cheeks and bend over to camera

new pics pls

also as a sissy cuck do you get cucked by other sissies or what?

Don't lie to me, you resist sure, but you like it. Spread legs, want to see that flimsy cock of yours.

Make the world a better place by killing yourself.

Moar faggot

post face fat mess

thank me with a wbm

Come on you slut lets see you bent over spreading those cheeks for daddy

chastity pics?

Those are the best pics

I dont see any dick.

full frontal you fat bitch;)

Get a vagina and use those hips for something good

Bumping

fat

dudes

arent

sexy

NUMNUMNUMNUMNUMNUMNUMNUMNUM

HORNY POOBITES HORNY POOBITES OFF THE SHELF IN ANY STORE 3 FOR A DOLLAR

i cant wait until all white males and not just sissies are locked in chastity

it will be so much fun being at the gym with a bunch of guys in chastity, all of us having our locked cocks out in the shower. us bitching about how horny we are and how long our gf's keep us locked

What the fuck are you on about? That's the gayest shit I've ever heard yet I came here to jack it to traps. Real mean will never wear chastity. Only our little sissy whores

this
Dont forget the "girlfriends" part. Lol what a fat cunt

This coming from a man who wants his manhood locked up

we'll see how long you hold out when your gf gets you horny as fuck and drugged and you agree to try out a "cute new sex toy" she "found"

i'd just love to see the look on your face as see fits the cage onto your helpless limp penis as your pathetically struggle against the bed ties and she then takes blackmail pics of you in her panties to make sure you can't take it off without her permission

don't be so ungrateful; there are those of us who'd be very happy in your place

kek this aint literotica

the war is over for us whites, i just want to occasionally have sex with my qt gf while she cuckolds me and forces me to have have cute bi sexual cuddles with her friend's bf who is also locked in chastity and sissied out while the girls drink and giggle at us rubbing out locked sissy clits in bed trying pathetically to cum after we've been locked for over 3 weeks

i know she'll always let me suck her toes at least so im fine with being cuckolded in chastity

Quite the vivid imagination you got there, but no.

too much prime time tv

tell me you dont want this?

I dont want that

what a fag

having your sex always saved for your gf, never being tempted to fap to internet...sucking your gf sexy toes

again.. what a fag

what a kike

Gross fucking losers

always go to the gym after work, i work 1st shift my gf second. after i got home my testosterone would be so high i would HAVE to fap. but now that my chastity cage is installed i have to wait for my gf.

she either lets me out of the chastity cage and we fuck or i just spend hours licking her pussy or sucking her toes.

either makes me an alpha males

>this is what beta males have come to believe

>either makes me an alpha males
That's fucking hilarious but you are fucking retarded if you honestly believe that.

hi

licking your gf's feet is crazy good for your testosterone levels. you do realize how much female feet produce female hormones.

lets say she just lets me lick her pussy and feet a day longer and causes me to get more frustrated and horny, when she finally takes the key off her anklet(her anklet has a weird charm with a spade witha gold Q on it but w/e) i always get to 7.5 erect and fuck her so hard. her pussy literally cannot hold all the cum that the chastity cage forces my balls to save up and the extra female hormones i licked in from her foot juices also prompted my balls to produce. you really can't get a more healthy cum load, when we decide to have kids i expect triplets because my cum is so copious, so thick, and also pearly white because i eat healthy. I cant wait to see her pregnant belly swell while rubbing my caged cock along her linea nigra. my son will(because my cum is so well made it WILL be a male) will have all the advantages i didn't his penis will be caged at 12 so he never wates time masturbating.

not having a caged penis and a hotwife in 2016 = beta and person prolly not passing on their surname to a male heir

this
and this
My sex drive is through the roof. I've been in threesomes and group sex (with both males and females) I've had nights where its just sex-passion-sex and I've done all kinds of depraved things. You're either a delusional cuck of a beta virgin. My guess is the latter.

Lol I realize you're joking but its a proven fact that female hormones shut down male testosterone production.

i get cucked by my gf and her male friends, and sometimes by my own friends.

more

umm no, i always swallow my gf's pussy juice (and she makes a lot of it because she squirts and i make her cum at least a couple times in even a basic oral session since he locked up my cock and forced me to get good at oral) and also i love love love licking her sweaty feet after we exercise together. a lot of times we have sex after we exercise since it makes us both feel really horny and sexy, but other times her femdom side still maintains contorl and she just lets me have her feet and i lap down her sweaty feet juices and although ive been doing his for 1-2 years, my desire to cum and my loads of cum have been absurd when i get unlocked and i cum in here pussy. we have 100% bareback sex, never condoms, condoms are for fags. she's on the pill, and even if somehow i got her preggers she's a pharmacist so i would care about having a son with her. he's have my male aggression and her brains. we'd have a superchild that would be also locked in chastity upon age to make him even better than both of us.

the fact that im so concerned with my offspring, leads me to conclude im a superior male than you. nothing else matters as much as producing strong male heir. you can be the most alpha male ever, but unless you take the amazing steps that i have(exercise, locking your penis in chastity for anything other than sex with your gf worthy of breeding, and having a lifeplan for him) your surname will fade into nothing while mine finds a strong female breeding partner like i did, lets her hold his chastity cage key, and keeps the cycle going

now front

Fucking disgusting. You aren't a woman. You never will be one. Kill yourself.

lmao wow man, just wow