Okay faggots, lets hear your excuses

okay faggots, lets hear your excuses

Im going to die in like half a year so no point really

I'm just waiting for the right girl to share my life with, say, do you have a boyfriend?

From?

>Wonderful guy
>user
Pick one.

Because my wife keeps cock blocking me.

Because I'm married

I'm still married.

Because I'm actually not wonderful. That and I have social Anxiety along with a Small Cock so low confidence and self esteem

>depressed
>fat
>not going anywhere in life
>wonderful guy
>what?

I've been married for 8 years and the last expense I need is another woman. Mine still works and puts out on the weekly after those 8 years so why go looking... And she still plays vidya and things

Because she uses a non-free operating system

I'm not trying very hard honestly.

my gf is with her daughter from another relationship she had.

>you're a wonderful guy
nope

God, I hate it when girls ask that question

Half nigger kid?

Because I have this crippling fear of talking to women that I for whatever reason did not have when I was a teenager. I do not know when this happened or why, but at some point I just stopped being able to flirt with girls. I'm not a kissless virgin, I have had girlfriends, just not in the past four or so years (I just turned 22)

I suspect the internet had something to do with it, or maybe I just became an autist, idk.

Either way fuck me ammirite?

cuz im a charming sociopath who has lured you back to my apartment to chop off your limbs and keep them in my fridge.

Because if my wife found out I'd only see my son 50% of the time, and I'd be up for serious child support $$$$.

because I'm a gay...

I have social anxiety.

My wife left me and I'm fucking broken now. I don't want to go thru all that beginner getting to know the family and friends shit again either.

Because I'm gay...

dontt have any, Got a 9/10 GF

fuck no, i'd never date someone who had sex with an ape.

The only time I leave the house is to go to the shop which is a 3 minutes walk away and to go to uni where all the girls in the class have children.

I am not ready for gf mentaly. She must take in account my 'problems'

that double tt
this niggers hand was shaking from the lie kek

Lots of married fags in here right now.

I'm not that interested to be fair, i have very limited free time so why would I want to spend that with someone else doing stuff they want to do?

top kek

Because I just got out of a worthless marriage and have a 5 year plan of fucking bitches without commitment.

They stand me up or make up an excuse after they've said "yes" to get out of the date.
I ask girls out all the time, and they rarely say "no".

cuz i dont have a job or any prospects?

what am i going to do with her? fucking sit around and put together puzzles?

bitches like to be serenaded before they get marinated

i aint got money for the honey

Because I'm fat and don't like fat chicks.

Cynical
Not really racist but I might as well be because nigger jokes are funny
50% of my motives are self-serving

>Wonderful guy
Thx tho

because the only person that likes me is some black chick who wears at least half a pound of makeup a day and is disgusting

the whole game is eventually about breeding and why would i want to bring a kid someday into this shit world?

I'm socially retarded and post on Sup Forums. That's fucking why

Agree - who wants to stir nigger porride.

don't go there. if you do the jews win.

But I do. Thing is she doesn't seem to give much of a damn about me, so it's probably not going to last much longer.

Nash?

Kek

user
Just fuck her anyway

neet
live with mom and 2 cats in small flat
no friends
haven't talked to a girl since 9 years

i'm not in need of excuses i am the excuse.

same fag

If that's a name, then no.

Find something you both want to do - i.e. fucking like rabbits.

Your excuse is the biggest load of horse shit. It's what forevaralones use to justify their lack of poontang.

Raging alcoholism.

Ever since I was a student I have been fascinated by the theoretical limits of meaning.
What starts out as yearning soon becomes finessed into a cacophony of defeat, leaving only a sense of chaos and the unlikelihood of a new order.

>i still havent found a girl crazy enough to be my gf hehe

JEW SPOTTED race pollution encouraging scum!

Because I'm a "hunter". Once I Fuck, I need to fuck someone else. Basic evolution

what the fuck are you trying to say exactly?

shit, that picture is actually pretty accurate representation of me the only thing is that i don't own a gun because no funs country

just wait until 30, single girls go insane at 30

i'm a hoarder and i haven't washed in over a year

hahahaha. hmm he's a fat guy who doesn't like fat chicks. totally enough information to nail it down to this 1 dude you know.

I'm not a jew, promise

You best have a BOB and tactical pants or you're not a cool kid.

>still 8 years of lonelyness to go
I dont know if i cant take it user ;_;

wrong fag

I'm drowning in debt and living in a living room to keep expenses low while I focus on attaining financial freedom.

I go to school, learn shit, get home, and study or play video games until i fall asleep. That's probably why.

I'm a great friend. But not enough to be a boyfriend to anyone it seems. I ask girls out when I get the chance, but it's always "not right now" which means no.

get a fake ID and pretend to be 30 and fuck older girls then.

Or go to an anime convention dressed as Light from death note, always fucking works. You'll get a crazy but fuck it

Spent too long hoping to get with an american, but found out she's really fucking stupid.
>Slept with a girl who gave her a house to stay after being "kicked out of home"
>Slept with one of her best male friends within two weeks of getting there
>Attention whores on tumblr
>Creates no new content and just reposts shit she sees online

I can't really connect emotionally with anyone so i don't really try.
The one time i felt something for someone she doesn't feel the same way.

Sure sure Abraham Goldstein

im wearing similar shit right fucking now
dis scary
im a fucking manlet mall ninja

Checked

It means they want to fuck you. Especially if it's your mom asking.

the stupid in a the nigger that knocked her up could spread to her.

actual fag

you prob wont believe but work 12hrs drive to and from work (eating and smoking) 2hrs (sleep)10hrs. 24hrs taken no time

this is Sup Forums, not edgydeepness.com

Because I don't need someone telling me they love me every 10 seconds to reasure my existence

Because bitches I find interesting are either completely nuts or have so low self esteem that I literally scare them away with my confidence. Mostly I find girls annoying and I just end up hurting them with my sarcastic attitude.

I'm sure you'll fit right in.

To reiterate, the classic definition of the consolidation of the interpolation of antithesis underlines the essential paradigm of the negative aspects of any marginalised interface. It might seem reasonable to think of a proven solution to the performance objectives as involving the legitimate principal milieu. Nevertheless, a concept of what we have come to call the strategic goals provides a heterogeneous environment to the evidence of feeling.

I think im going to do the second one, a girl told me i look like my age, so no way i can get away with the fake id

I was molested as a kid and now I have difficulty being intimate with other people.

How did you know my name user... I mean, that's not my name

Because I only like traps
And lolis
And anime girls

That means they put out, fuck face.

Single mom's are the best. They cook. Usually have money coming in from somewhere that they will spend on You, or they need money and will suck a dick for a buck.

Think, Mcfly. Think!

because job. barely any time to score a wank, let alone sustain a relationship.

I broke up with my last girlfriend. I don't want one.

Yes

Within the bounds of the obvious necessity for the privileged expressionistic interface, the quest for the reproducible secondary conventionalism must intrinsically determine the value added consensus realism.

magical place

because my weight to income ratio is too high.

Good luck user!

Mostly because I'm gay and vagina's disgust me.

lost all faith in women after a decade and a half of being ignored then attention all of a sudden once i have a job.

Thx m8

I'm not attractive, I'm genuinely a bit weird, I'm obsessed with politics, and to top it all off, I'm not even white. I'm extremely surprised that I'm not a virgin. I should be by all accounts.

Lol