My balls grew a huge amount last year and I'm a bit worried...

My balls grew a huge amount last year and I'm a bit worried. They're both the size of extra large eggs now and don't hurt.

Any doctors here?

just be glad you have big balls why are you worried?

Amputation!

diagnosis is puberty

Dude, you won't get any good advice today either, just go to a doctor

They were normal size a year ago then got huge

how are you op?

why do you have a clit?

As someone who had a twisted ball, go to your docs and get it checked.

Do you cum a lot op?

dude i had testicular cancer and this was the only symptom for about a year and i procrastinated and ended up having to do chemo because the cancer spread to my lymphnodes. Do yourself a favor and go to the doctor. Ask about getting an ultrasound and a blood test. sometimes testicular cancers produces a protein called alpha feta protein that can easily be detected with blood test. seriously go today

looks normal but learn to shave faggot

yeah. Too much

OP go to the doctor and get them checked, could be a condition called hydrocodone. If this is the cause then it can be corrected easily, if you ignore it your balls will grow and grow. Syringe or small surgery to correct if this is the cause, good luck OP :-).

or at least more ? since your balls got bigger

They're not that big

at least post a vid of you cumming, that could be interesting. How many "spurts" ?

Meant to say hydrocele OP

8 is the avg

I cum About 8 times ttoo. My balls have always been the size of large size eggs too. Nothing to be concerned about u less you feel lumps or pain

how big is your cawk ? any measuring pics? looks nice

Any cum vids?