What is the difference between a transvestite and a transgender woman?

What is the difference between a transvestite and a transgender woman?

Surgery, hormones and commitment.

Otherwise identically diseased subhuman trash with no business remaining fertile.

transvestite is a man who dresses as a woman
transgender is a woman's brain in a man's body

>What is the difference between a transvestite and a transgender woman?
XX
XY

Level of degeneracy I guess

>transgender is a woman's brain in a man's body
hahaha conspiracy schizophrenic like at birth they did brain replacement surgury between a male and female identical twin that everyone has hahahaha

So aren't all transgender women also transvestites, or is it possible to have a woman's brain but continue to live life as a man?

You're a fucking idiot and know nothing about medical science.

About one person in 10,000 is born with situs transversus. It's a condition where all the organs are on the opposite side of the body.

People can be born with reversed organs but it's too hard for you to accept that people can be born with the the wrong gendered brain?

underrated post

Except brains don't come from two bins labeled "male" and "female." It's the same damn brain, but develops differently based on hormone levels within the body. The exact same hormones that determine physical sexual characteristics. So how could someone have a female hormone blend in their brain only but have a male hormone blend everywhere else in their body at the same time?

Psychology =/= Anatomy
Psychology is Based of Variables and Factors forming an Individual's Collective Mindset based on Chemicals in the Brain and Experiences in Life.
Anatomy is your fucking Spleen.
It will always be a spleen, It has always been a spleen, Sometimes it gets broken and requires a repair, sometimes something goes wrong and it is irreparable, this kills the human.

They aren't the same.

That's not true. male brains and female brains are distinctly different at birth

And trans people don't literally have the opposite brain according to those standards. T Hey always have the brain matching their sex, because it's almost impossible not to.

actually, male brains and female brains develop in very different ways, but rarely, sometimes the brain may develop wrong and be created the way of the opposite gender leading to dysphoria. so yeah, it's Mental illness that can't be helped. a genetic fuck up that can't be reversed.

>And trans people don't literally have the opposite brain according to those standards. T Hey always have the brain matching their sex, because it's almost impossible not to.
bullshit

transvestite are honest

you ask a question u already have the answer to

Why do you assume I was talking about birth? I said it "develops differently." Development begins long before birth.

Transvestites simply like to dress in women's clothing and be feminine; most are heterosexual but some are homosexual.
A good example is Eddie Izard the comedian. He likes women but enjoys dressing in women's clothes sometimes, but in daily life he generally dresses as a man. It is basically a fetish, like getting spanked, role play, etc..
A transgender person actually believes they are a woman trapped in a mans body and usually go on to have gender reassignment surgery with hormone therapy etc..
Personally I think transgender people have a mental illness, but it is a mental illness that doesn't hurt anybody; so as long as the person is a legal adult and want to do it, I say, good luck to them.

Transvestite: semi-normal person who wears what is considered female or feminine clothing by society.

Cross-dresser: Degenerate cuck who cannot pass for female whatsoever and still wears disgusting shiny little girl clothing.

Drag queen: obvious

Transgender: Mentally ill degenerate who thinks they are female and 9/10 times will not pass ever.

Trap: Passable with good genetics, the least shit to be on this list. They can wear female clothing and not be a cross-dressing degenerate because you can't tell if they're male or female anyway.

having different brains should be labeled a disorder then. Women are just overgrown children anyways..

This.

Go take an actual biology class; and not jew-science, you faux-intellectual cuck.

XXX
XXXX
XXY
never get invited to the party..

>ITT people who don't know their Latin roots.

This has potential. Must go and scheme.

Holy shit you're retarded.
BOTH are degenerate MALES and both have XY unless they're intersex.
The OP said transvestite and transgender, not real woman and tranny.

>leading to dysphoria
No evidence of that, dysphoria may be only simple mental condition.

>this shitty reading comprehension

Implying they have a brain in the first place

The is the seat of human consciousness, yet it is an organ of flesh and blood. Physiology yo.

Original image

And there is peope wich only one Y in set.

but they are at the same time trying to convince people that there are no differences between a mans brain and a womans brain

That's BS. What's their explanation for why women are so irrational and bitchy?

Transvestite = fetish
Transgender = gender identity
So simple that tumblr had to reject it.

a transvestite can be a completely straight male who doesn't have the body dysmorphia that a faggot has and just enjoys wearing woman's clothing.

transsexual = transgender =/= transvestite

-Transgender is someone who is always writing shit around the web, crying about transphopia, talking about gender and other bla bla bla I'm a victim bla bla bla other stuff
-Transvetite is a faggot.

Fixed your image, OP.

One is a man who like's wearing women's clothing, the latter is a man who thinks he is a woman.

Pull the fucking trigger!!!!

>gendered brain
1/10 for making me reply

Not really. There are various "types" of brain with patchworks of forms. There are patterns common to men and patterns common to women but overlaps in all areas.

Do you guys have opinions on ftm trans people? Like females who transition to male? I met one a few weeks ago and they pass so much better than the mtf that we see on Sup Forums. He even had a penis it was different than mine but it was interesting. All the mtf I see keep their cock and I don't really get that outside surgery being expensive. If you're not willing to commit to change, are they really trans. I really want to ask him out but I feel really uneducated. Is transsexual a slur to them? I know vestite and trap are.

It's ok, it's a feminine penis

Fucking trannys always draw themselves to look cute in these cartoons. Bet he looks like a man with long hair.

In which case, does that mean being sexually attracted to an adult female makes me a pedo by default?