For fucks sake, i want that perfect straight hair like in pic related so bad...

For fucks sake, i want that perfect straight hair like in pic related so bad. But i dont want to use chemicals or flat irons (or any other device that damages my hair in the long run).

I post a pic of my current hair (its way too short at the moment but you get the idea) in my next post and i want you to tell me HONESTLY whether i have the potential to have that kind of hair when its longer naturally with no flattening irons or chemicals.

>tfw not blessed with 10/10 hair.

Im too afraid to ask anyone irl about that topic. Folks cant understand my obsession with hair.

lol. long hair is for faggots.

Comb it. Occasionally use lotion in it. Don't be a bigger with nappy or curly hair

jesus, just do nothing and your hair gets long by itself

Current state. I just came home from gym so its bit sweaty and out of place.

you're retarded. no one asked how to make hair longer

You can't make waves or curls go straight without a flatiron. chemicals, blowdryers, or someother nonheat technique will only do part of the job, you'll always have wavy roots until you flatiron them. get over it and get used to a routine lol

people with wavy or curly hair all want straight hair

people with straight hair all want wavy or curly hair

blah blah blah

dude youre like the 7th person ive seen on here that looks just like todd

I agree with you. I used to get japanese straightening done, but it's not worth it to get it every 6 months..
Worst part is I'm half east asian half white and I still have absolute shit hair poof. There is really no way to do it without chemicals. They don't damage your hair though if your stylist knows what they're doing. Especially compared to putting a burning iron close to your scalp every day or two.

The only faggots i met ALWAYS had shot, perfectly styled hair with gel in it. Go to a hairsalon and you will see what im talking about. Not a single metalhead or dude with long hair ive come across was gay.

Pic related is my hair whe its combed back.

Also, your hair is fairly straight. All you really need is to straighten the ends and condition really well (you can skip shampoo every day or two if you aren't gross and greasy).

Ooooohhh... No, I'm afraid you're gonna have to kill yourself... So sad...

You do realize that the faggot in that picture had his hair done inmediately before and that nobody can have that kind of hair unless they earn enough to get their hair done every day?

I never met a bitch with straight hair which wished for wavy or curly hair. But ive met TONS of women and girls who envied hair like in op pic

There are some keratin treatments that could help you, but they're expensive and don't last for too long

That's kinda how my hair looks when I grow it out and I get mildly wavey hair at about a foot and a half.

You must not have met many bitches. Or they just didn't express it to you. My last gf had completely straight hair that couldn't hold curls and she envied my waviness hard.

Well ive checked it. But a keratin treatment includes flattening irons multiple times in a session.

I dont think that he had to do a lot. Maybe he washed it in the morning. That man is just BLESSED with the perfect hair.

If i put ny hair together in a ponytail it appears absolutely wavy. I honestly dont give a fuck about the rest of my ugly ass face. Its just the hair i envy.

Help me Sup Forums. Any stylists or people with experience on that topic can tell me some kind of natural treatment? Any oil or home remedy which does not involve damaging shit?

i want hair like his so bad. working on my body already and i think its manageable easy. but getting hair like his is the hardest part.

Kek
Ever seen a pride parade?
All short hair

if there is no natural and not harming way for it - so be it. i stick with my natural hair. dont want to dillute myself and be fake and gay like the hoes who straighten their hair.

i belive the only way for a completly straight hair from your wavy/curly hair.

Is hair transplant,, ye that thing exist.. well it cost a lot of money.. and i dunno how it works exactly, specially if you are not bald, but have your own hair actually..

but ye, i could see that being a viable option... actually now that i think about it,, i guess its a possibility that sometimes in the near future this thing become more advanced, more common

this faggot OP again? Weren't you the one praising the no shampoo thing for 10 months? Go away with your bitch hair problems dude.

also ye,, that..

i dont think there is any normal way, beside my post about hair-transplant.. but to be honest, i dunno it might feel so artifical and strange to get all your hair taken [or i dunno what they would do] and get it replaced with some other hair thats not yours.

i guess you just have to belive that ppl just start another life after they die, and hope for getting a straight as fuck hair then.

so no styling irons... they suck anyway... it wont be as natural as a naturally straight hair,, no matter how hard you try

oh actually beside getting a new life, i guess technology can advance to such a level where this become an easier thing [10 years maybe?] i dunno

if you learn to flat iron all of it, it'll stay straight until you wash it. make sure to get your nape hair and side burns first and then work your way to the crown of your head. your hair adapts the more you manipulate it. the hair on the guy in the pic is the result of knowing how to flatiron it.

most of your hair is straight. just worry about the roots and the ends. your only option for looking anything remotely like that guy is to flatiron it. deal wit it

This. Sorry OP

You must be able to wipe your ass with your hair then.

Keratin comes from a neanderthal DNA

Your ancestors should of been more nice to cave woman

You are screwed

But I know a guy in Bayonne that will switch you dna out for 40 clams

Its in a GMC van

And he isnt licensed

But he does good work

Im black and have a an afro now