What would you do if the purge exist?

What would you do if the purge exist?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qYEyH7CmHUU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

nothing i don't do now. i get all my aggression out right now. it's pretty easy. if i'm pissed off, i just antagonize people in bars in the city i live in. eventually one of the assholes tries his luck. fun stuff.

Build a panic room.

"Tries his luck". You fucking shit cunt, I'd kick seven shades outta you, jesus christ, kill yourself pussy.

Get killed

ITTY BITTY BABY

so much edge

keyboards locked and loaded, the virtual cage war of the cyber faggots shall commence.

Chill in barricaded room with a knife to hand just in case

you must have been beaten up so many times to react like this. sorry user. it (probably) wasn't me.

ps i never throw the first punch

go innawoods and kill everyone i see

>this

release a pathogen on that day that would kill the weak and elderly.

get together a group of like-minded people and hunt down pedos for the purge

see that's the point. when you fight in real life, you lose the need to fight over the internet. it's silly. there is nothing left to prove, especially anonymously.

I'd rape 12yr old girls and steal diamonds and frozen McDonald's nuggets.

Probably just hack steam and get all the games.

get a group of pedos together and hunt down normies for the purge, sneak out of group because I'm only here for the show

Hide in a sheltered basement and cry like the pussy I am.

fuck man you can pretty much do that now

this too

sit inside my home masturbating to anime just like now and slice everyone in half with my katana

I concur.

I've been in fights, I've lost some and won some and though the latter hurt less, I didn't like any of the two.

arguing on the internet won't break your nose, but threatening over the internet with breaking their noses will break your credibility.

so, there we have it.

yeah of course i've lost fights too. it isn't fun. but it won't kill you.

>Frozen McDonald's Nuggets
Now this is a man I can follow

Hide in a hole

Get group together to rob banks or using 18 wheelers to crash through doors or rob cvs or the pharmacy distribution centers.

>pharmacy distribution centers

yes! i'd be in, user
daddy needs his candy

I'd hunt down all the pedos. Those fucking scumbags are 10 times worse than the average terrorist.

I'd find all the white women to rape

>but it won't kill you
until you're unlucky, and that one punch to your temple gives an aneurysm.

I fractured a guys skull once, with a head butt. Lucky, he survived, but it was a close call.

Well I'd go raiding with some friends, bring my new Karambit, probably go to some fur fag from colleges house and slice his throat

Realize my community is 100% white and do nothing out of the ordinary.

Fortify my house with landmines, barbwire etc and wait for the unlucky punks who try to raid my place

.. and then get killed by the one, local psychopath, whom up until now have behaved totally normal and no one suspected of anything weird.

youtube.com/watch?v=qYEyH7CmHUU

Ride giraffe through new york city

>not allowed in the purge

i'd rather get killed than kill someone. i have no fear of death. i've accomplished everything i ever wanted to. i don't head butt though, no fun in it really.

that went straight past edgy into the bleakest realm of jaded autism, bro.

Emigrate.

I bet the fear of death can touch yo ass

Believing shit is fun

Real fun

Invoke the wrath of god on a nigga

Check yo self

masturbate using my LEFT hand

every year invite a female friend over from high school to be safe, then rape her and kill her. then possibly rape her again.

I beat off so long my arms get tired and I got to switch

Whats that called?
Bilingual?

Thank you so much

They specifically state the class of weapons you can use.

>Protip: Biological weapons ain't on of em