What is your ultimate aim in life?

>What is your ultimate aim in life?

to get through it

Happiness

pussy

how do you achieve happiness ?

It used to be happiness, but now it's to find the guy who made that image and kick his fucking teeth in.

thats relative.
to some it may be success in career
some just want to have a decent life, sex, food etc

I just want to go to space, speaking of impossible life goals. Feels bad man

World domination!

To have sex before I'm 30.

>fall in love
>get married
>have kids
>drugs

Seems like the life for me

To achieve peace with myself.

I'm 25 and I have alcohol abstinence syndrome. I spend 4-5 days a week drinking heavily and the rest completely medicated. I've tried to kill myself like 5 times already. I've been drinking since I was 13 and I can't see an end to it.

dubs

I have all those minus the drugs. It's pretty good. So far at least.

same as
oh, and probably do some cool shit that makes the world better. maybe play some liveshows with my music.

To enslave all goyim.

To find something to help with my social life in general. I don't want to close down even more.

Alcohol

I already fucked your mom multiple times so...

*Acohol

Survive

To not die a painful death

Finish uni, become a lawyer, get married

robot body

You can only ever briefly contain happiness though, you can never hold onto it forever.

You succeed in your aim in your career, love life, money problems, what ever it may be. You are now happy. As time goes on, you are releasing less rewarding endorphins. You struggle to feel the same happiness you might have done before. You now need a new pursuit, something new to be happy with in order to get that feeling back again.

drugs

That's the life

obviously you dont want to do it that badly cause you would be working towards it instead of complaining that its impossible

faggot

It's the same with drugs, you build a tolerance to it. You need to take bigger doses, or more frequent ones in order to maintain that high. Most people start looking for stronger drugs to get a proper high again.

to die just like my ancestors
by stopping breathing

Have fun
Be happy
Live life to the fullest
Die in glorious battle before life gets boring at an old age.

>crush enemies
>see them driven before me
>hear lamentations of their women

Eternal Comfort. I will have it one day.

To become better. Everything else is used towards that end.
Second, while dying is inevitable, I can at least make it as difficult for the bastard as possible, and make whatever finally does me in, bloody work for it. Hell, I'll bring it with me if I can.

I don't know yet.

Oldfag here: I found a pretty girl that feeds me,fucks me,and leaves me the fuck alone. Been married to her since '92.

Got what I wanted.

>Gateway theory is a lie though
People are just weak.

nice said user, my aim too

Design the world layout of an mmorpg, and help create nerve gear (not part of the same project)

Stories behind both cuz why not?
>design a world
There is just something fanciful about it that entices me. Knowing that people will come to my world in aww, maybe fall in love there, who knows?
>Create nerve gear
Alright aside from sounding weeb as shit, nerve gear is an incredibly fascinating machine. And I feel like stuff suck as nerve gear will bring about our next evolution as humans... or kill us all slowly, for better or worse :^)

Get a research position for neuroscience and aid in the development of artificial intelligence so I can bring my waifu to life like Pygmalion.

To fulfill my natural and universal duties as a father in this fucked up world.

Once this is done I'll try to achieve nirvana.

To be INDEPENDENT

Autism:The post.

Real women are intolerable and needy. Soon you'll be begging for a top-of-the-line model.

To lie on my deathbed and be able to say: I lived.

To learn how to triforce

What now, user?

Genghis Khan plz go.

is it working for you user?

I don't even know...

does this mean my life goal is reached?
if it is ill be sad because ill have to do things that matter.

  ▲
▲ ▲

please be a fucked up triforce

fuck

Lol, now you have to end it m8.

To lie on my deathbed and say 'Fuck you! Fucking come at me, bitch!'

well, after this i certainly consider doing so.

mlmlm

Contentment mostly. Financial security from a job in my chosen field of study would be nice and would allow freedom to pursue hobbies I can't presently get into.

to get laid with someone i'm actually attracted to

Wait, dont end it, perhaps you need to learn other stuff as well. Like bypassing the word filters or get trips.

To improve

>Finish studies
>Help in muh dad's company
>take control
>find love
> marry
>have kids
>show them how to exit the real life's matrix

To achieve 99 fishing and finally get rid of the 120k feathers I collected

Is that even worth it compared to achieving the triforce

Be a great military leader and create an empire

Die while my sleep as a coward

I want to be air traffic control or a pilot

That isn't what neuroscience is about mate

After years of hard work and emotional turmoil, I've finally got what I want from life.

A job at Subway? Damn you sure set your goals low, but I guess that is one way to never get disappointed.

10 adidas tracksuits

Touch a booby

Russki much?

Indeed. My collection only consists of 1 blue and 1 black authentic adidas tracksuits. My slav lvl is feeling low

I chuckled.

Good luck with your endeavor.

It will be a long journey filled with many squat breaks but the glory of a closet full of adidas tracksuits will make me the envy of all other slavs in my building. Until that day my head hangs in despair

Get into University of Toronto's Faculty of Law, specialize in entertainment and intellectual property law. Then eventually move to LA.

Sex n drugs n rocknroll

If I knew I wouldn't be browsing Sup Forums

To have a job which isnt too physically challenging,and to be able to browse the internet most of the day.

enough money.

protip:
>there is never enough

You did a boobjob ?

You sir just won the internet.

you should an hero

Arnold and Moot it up
Get Whitney to sign a comedy store menu
Kiss Remy's butt
Ruin a bunch of doctors and law enforcement

Good man.

Death

SUCK A MILLION DICKS

To never be a part of the system. To expose the illuminati and get a alien wife

to find something more
to create a world without gods
a world where your only limitations are your own moral choices
imagine no hell below us above us only sky
to live as i please and defy everything in my way
not even death will stop my dreams
even after death someone will pick up this dream and carry it on
because as long as there is will
there will be crazies like me who just want to do whatever we damn please
i strive for a world like that
as long as there are maniacs like us there will be hope and my goals and ideals will live on
lets us bring hope to a future where nothing is impossible

I want to become a dark and mysterious character in life. The quiet, but strong man who everyone can depend on.

Pic unrelated

to not die

To wake up. I know this is all a dream, When I wake up I turn out to be a baby who have just had a bad dream and life starts all over again to turn out it was another dream, and so on. Endless spiral

>>drugs
enjoy fucked up kids that hate you

To have enough money so I don't have to work anymore.

It's a Trap

Laugh all you want but mark my words i will be drowning in all the slav girl pussy i ever wanted when they catch a glimpse of a closet full of adidas tracksuits. Then we will see who gets the last laugh.