There's this group of girls, the "Sugar babys"...

There's this group of girls, the "Sugar babys", that belive that they can get money from hardworking anons like you and me (kek) just because they think themselves pretty. And that makes me angry.

So for the last couple of days I've been messing orund with some of them and convinced them to send me nudes, and I thought you may be interested.

>If you are going to do this DON'T post the girl's info in here, or they will get 50+ Sup Forumstards saying they want to be sugar daddis and a couple of sjw telling them to stop
>I think we should start a proper operation with this; any idea for the name?
>If any girl asks you, tell her your name is David and that you're a consultant.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/SugarBaby/
reddit.com/r/sugarlifestyleforum/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Rolling for stopping this

Bump?

Stopping this? You kidding, string them along then say nah soz bye sounds like a 10/10 idea

could you add me to da group or what how are we supposed to do this

Go to reddit, craiglist, tumblr or wherever and find girls looking for sugar daddies.

Im here for the screenshots not the effort broskie

I'd be down for observing something like this. Generally these types of networks cater to regular goers of camsites, which tend to be older men with high functioning autism or something of the sort who legitimately don't mind giving money to girls to strip for them because they're generally pretty 'delta' and realize they are boring and will never have the social capacities to get a girlfriend, or simply aren't comfortable with a relationship with someone on that level.
If this group does have a malicious or maladjusted mindset (the 'gold digger' type) it's going to be very tight-nit and exclusivist. These will be people who may be into bdsm and may tend to believe that group-force against an individual is an indomitable truth that can never fail. In some part this is true---a familiar example you might recognize would be the hunger games threads. These types of communities tend to be filled with the freaks and geeks, turbulent personalities. The quintessential 'popular kids' who lord over people to whom status means everything and attitude is the penultimate deciding factor, the people who prefer dependence on another, angry drunkards, the hypersocial, and everything in between on the spectrum.

The image seems to me to be the type of people who may not be too far off from someone who would invite a person over to their apartment just so they can rob them in the end. Like I said OP, these types of groups tend to be hard to penetrate. As a stealth predator would completely outmatch an ambush predator normally, if the ambush predator possesses significantly higher reaction levels and movement speed, and the more efficient they are than the stealth predator with this, the curve increases sharply for ever tic the ambush predator ranks higher on this scale.

I've never seen a single person 'infiltrate' a type of clique like this and single-handedly disassemble and thwart them, but maybe you could with the help of others, or even on your own.

Operation SugarShitties.

Could you be more specific on some places to find the girls? Like is there any specific subreddits, tumblr blogs, etc.

Voting for this name

reddit.com/r/SugarBaby/
reddit.com/r/sugarlifestyleforum/

Thanks man. I'll try this out and post results later

So we're getting nudes for free right?

Yeah, if they ask you to send money before tell them you have to make sure they're real; and so you want a live picture

OHHHH noice mate

>There's this group of girls, the "Sugar babys"
You fucking virgin, you sound as retarded as people who say "there's this hacker who calls himself the Sup Forums"

>that belive that they can get money from hardworking anons like you and me (kek) just because they think themselves pretty. And that makes me angry.
They can, and there is nothing wrong with that. It's just normal, regular sex work. I'm guessing you must be american and underage if you're so appalled by prostitution.

Fuck off retard

OP goes to plebbit, what the fuck did you expect

Calm down man, no need to be such a dick.

no u fag

there's a lot of groups like that. no need to be a stickler. try to see only what he's trying to convey instead

getting money from someone through a sexual nature has been in many, many, many instances robbery, a punish and destroy approach, or via other harmful vehicles. this can be part of the reason it's made illegal.

but christ lad, be kind to one another. it's almost like you're one of the bad guys or something

no need to be such a
>retard

FTFY

I sense too many sjw in this thread. What happened to the old Sup Forums?

Go back to plebbit then faggot

Moar nudes?