ITT:

ITT:

If I were to drug test you, what kind of stuff would I find?

>also general drug thread

I had a beer yesterday

alcohol lorazepam and cannabis

Only some regural stuff.. some alcohol , maybe weed

Weed, amatryptolene, and probably paracetamol and codine

piss

Nitrazepam, diazepam (spelling?), triazolam, zolpidiem and THC

alcohol and probably amphetamine

Wtf man gtfo of here you fag

alchohol

Nice, recreational or medicinal?

Tramadol, Subutex, Xanax, Oxascand, Amphetamine, THC, Alcohol.

alcohol*

Lsd, some Molly and also THC in big quantity ayy

pain pills

Some morphine diriviative and alcohol

Pot and morning glory.

I am game win.

Also same question recreational or medicinal?

Oh yea, also acid.

They don't test for my drugs

Recreational.

By morphine derivative do you mean heroine or opium?

I'm probably retardation

Methamphetamine, and maybe some oxycontin

Right now? Weed, meth, hydrocodone, Xanax, coke, and nicotine

Alchohol and weed.

Peepee juice

He means dxm

Taken at the same time or over a period of days?
And also why those specific drugs?

Wtf is dxm?

Oxy and tram

Diet coke

Dextromethorphan. Shit that's in OTC cough syrup that makes you trip

Hey I'm a junior doc just got off a 3 month rotation in addiction medicine if y'all have any questions.

I was running a dozen-bed 7-day detox facility, so basically prescribing tapering doses of diazepam to get people through withdrawal.

Or in the case of heroin, starting them on Subutex or methadone (but I hate methadone).

Coke, mescaline, ecstasy, speed, a Lil bit of Crack, weed shit tons of alcohol and a wee bit of heroine

MDMA Codeine Tramadol Paracetamol Cocaine and a fuckton of laxatives

Over period of days, I actually just do whatever I get my hands on, but some days I feel like tripping i go for acid, somedays I have strong anxiety I do xanax or benzodiazepams, tramadol subotex for chill combinded with weed for maximum chill mode lol
But my body is fucked up now from opiates and i'm only 20 years old lmao so im probably gonna cut it down.

Nice dubs, I'm guessing you're not English?
I don't think we have it here maybe on prescription.
Is it good?

Nothing, guaranteed clean urine test. Get it to 98.6 for the piss harvester and you can smoke joint outside the lab.

Going rate is $100 for 4oz.

Yeah, wtf isbup with dxm that makes you trip like that? Ive tried many opiates and none I've tried has anything remotely close to that effect. Are there other opiates like that?

insane amounts of THC at least dab a g every two days, quite a bit of benzo, and opiate (norco) thats about it. dont do any weird shit.

Nicotine, caffeine, alcohol.

I'm a rebel.

what is the best benzo for alcohol withdrawl? they gave me ativan but that shit lasts an hour, they gave me a "at home detox" of 7 days worth of Librium which was much better

>dxm
>opiate
Wut?

and this is if were doing a 5 panel. probation anons know

Absolutely Nothing,

Youed find nothing I'm to pore to in joy life

Apo-Sertraline
Mylan-Bupropion XL

No I'm not and its alright. I've done it a few times, biggest dose was around 650mg but I don't like the afterglow or hangover

It's a synthetic derivative of morphine and isn't classified as an opiate so it won't have the same effects. It's a dissociative

Mate we do have dextromethorphan here. Robitusson or Benylin dry coughs (light blue packaging) you can buy it over the counter (1 bottle at a time) 3 bottles will get you fucked - drink 5 and you'll trip like never before.

Nice dubs,
Did acid once wasn't my thing so I steered away maybe it was a bad batch or the situation wasn't right
Benzoate is good mixed with weed
Anything in the triptaline family or whatever they prescribe for severe migraines is good too just to chill on
I took alot of ecstacy and MDMA when I was 16-21 that was good times

Tell us moar.

everyone talking about doing DXM is under 18 and should be banned, that shit is not good and you just took it in desperation to get fucked up

Fuck yes going to tescos

buy some beer dumbfuck

Valium

currently:
opium
weed
alcohol
beta blockers

maybe some residual lsd

25 and that's why I've probably not tried it

They like Ativan in psych. In Addiction Med we default to diazepam for its long action. If the liver is fucked though we switch to oxazepam, which doesn't last quite as long, but doesn't have active metabolites that can build up and over-sedate the patient.

We use these two because they have the most evidence. I'm sure chlodiazepoxide is nice though.

I mean it technically is opiate dude. I know it ain't your traditional opiate but it gets its antitussive properties from being opioid.
But at high doses all that goes out the window it acts more like ketamine with its NMDA bullshit.

I had to do some research on dxm for a kid we wanted to start on antipsychotics back when I was on psych. Turns out it can cause neuroleptic malignancy syndrome so we had to be a bit cautious on our dosage to start with.

is anyone of you m8s taking diazepam and how much

When I did recreationally I was taking about 40mg a day

Can't get it at tescos man boots or another pharmacy it's kept behind the counter - if you look like a junkie say goodbye to the DXM

over 15mg per day is like being mildly brain damaged when it comes to memory and frontal lobe tasks.

You need to learn to tag, ah fair play

Wtf us this bait?? I functioned just fine with that. I used to take 4-5 five bars in a day and that had me fucked up acting brain dead

Just some weed and alcohol. Urges to use molly.

The standard drug tests in the US and Canada is for weed, cocaine, amphetamines, opiates, and PCP. Their tests won't catch acid, shrooms, anything in the 2C-X family, ketamine, etc.

I would fail for weed at the moment, but not typically. MDMA and DOM might fail a shitty amphetamine test.

Coke, alcohol, lyrica, lamotrigine, benzodiazipine and seroquel.

Not bait just literally some research I came across doing my job. Meant I couldn't really justify having any patient's on more than 15mg per day.

lol hows the borderline personality disorder going

Opiates.

been on a pure dxm binge for a month.. fuck cough syrup go pure

Nothing
I took shrooms weeks ago
Otherwise nothing for years

Probably some hemp marijuajayjay and sum dat trippy ballzy stuffzy

Bipolar disorder*. And it's going great actually. I study, have a job, an apartment and a good realtionship with my bf, family and friends. Just went a little crazy with the drugs the last couple of weeks.

the BPAD is a given but I have never seen someone on lamotrigine who didn't quickly make me want to punch them in the throat. So I assume BPD what with all the overlap in BPAD and BPD.

It's like every time a psychiatrist gets a patient they fucking hate they think 'maybe I can cure them of being an annoying fuckwit with lamotrigine'.

Sadly I am yet to see it work.

>mescaline

the only drug left on my bucket list

Codeine, benzodiazepine, marijuanas, perhaps a bit of alcohol.

Doctor posting again. My test would fail me on THC and MDMA.

Stay away from opiates and benzos, kids. It's a never-ending ladder that you don't want to start climbing.

antidepressants

None ia

im going to be taking for grams of shrooms this friday with a friend of mine. tips?

just weed

Assume all you want. I really dont have borderline.
I've responded well to treatment, both medicine and therapy. As soon as I realised I had symptoms I sought out help. I didn't expect people around me to do everything for me, I did everything I could to get better and accepted the help I was offered.
Just because you haven't seen it work it doesn't mean it never works.

eyedrops

Sorry I read some of it wrong.

99.9% HERE PISS BIG MAC SAUCE. DON'T KID YOURSELF

You sound pretty rational and well-engaged in your treatment.

Which is super unusual.

I'm gonna chalk you up as an anomaly. One half-point to lamotrigine and I'm still gonna need to see it work IRL before I really change my mind about it.

0.01 anti baby pill

lol I'd laugh if someone used a chick's pee for a test. Beta HCG comes back elevated ahaha 'sir you appear to be pregnant'.

FUCK OFF NIGGER.

I've been pretty lucky. It's not normal to get better as fast as I have.

Hopefully not amphetamines

Shut the fuck up you racist piece of shit

The benso is recreational but I get them from my doctor and I smoke for medicinal reasons.

weed and DXM (cold water extracted because I'm not a fucking animal)

I feel your pain bro, can't ever seem to come across any.

Took like 5 hits off of a blunt in early March and again in late March. Would they still show up in a drug test?