Ask a person who had sex with more than 11 girls anything

Ask a person who had sex with more than 11 girls anything

its OK pal - one day you will grow up and have more

ur momma is lesbo

lol, are you 12 years old or something? Who do you want to impress, with 11? So childish

How does it feel to be gay?

b-but I didn't get to tell you my age

... like, all at the same time?

Statistically speaking, you have genital herpes, congratulations.

11 :D
I am at 25 by now

Wow OP how do you do it....

>implying getting pussy is hard
i've fucked about the same number of women, OP. and i'm a 3/10 fat NEET manchild.

lol call me when you get into the triple digits junior.

Did you rape them?

I get we are all meant to go " oh wow, look at this guy, sooo cool".... But why on earth would you want to? Do you have such an aversion to relationships or just like hookers?

Women are tools for my sexual gratification. Other than that I find them to be sociopath non contributing product sponge cunts most of which are drains on society as a whole. Also having a reputation for having a huge cock makes nailing sluts easy. Simple as that.

You can pull 11 hot ones every couple weeks if you have more game than self esteem.

It's nothing to be proud of but you get to a point where you are doing things with your life and women just want to take those things from you, but you still like sex, so you just have to change it up often. I want nothing more than to cum inside hotties but I'm so paranoid now that I'm running to the bathroom flushing everything and washing off before im even done grunting.

The best sex i've had was in relationships.... you can actually train/teach them to be better at it and it isnt generally coming back smashed and barely remembering it.
As gay as it sounds, find a girl who is a bro just a proper girl and then date her.

Condoms..... and find a girl worth a second time?

I use condoms almost always but I'm so afraid of getting stuck with someone that they still get flushed immediately. I probably average sleeping with someone 4-5 times before I'm in GTFO mode.

You've slept with triple digits and not one of them has made you think, she's alright. Might give her a chance and see if she isn't batshit crazy?

I'm not the guy who said triple digits but I'm probably in the ballpark and no. hell no. my circle of friends consists of almost entirely unhappily married professionals and not only do I want to be unhappily married, but I also want to be able to continue talking shit and sharing stories and pics.

>mfw I lost count somewhere around 40
>mfw I'm in my 20s
>mfw you seem proud
>mfw I have no face

How much did you pay?

Not knowing your number is a bit of a worry
Just cause your mates found bitchy timewasting fun suckers doesn't mean that you will?

11? thats what i called breakfast u looser.impress little boys but not us.its better to grow up little boy

What's it like having my slow tuesday?

Congrats, I was at OP's total by the time I left 9th grade.

I'm no champion but with 29 at the age of 20 I feel victorious in some way

I think OP meant outside of VR, but whatever you consider poon is fine.

do you ever intend on catching up with the rest of us?

nah, living human females who did so of their own free will

How much did you have to pay?
And if not, did you know they were traps?

49 years old - 200 and counting...

Gee bill, two weiners?

obvioustest of baits

What rope do you preffer? Or are you more of a "slip a sleep in her drink, she takes a sip a have it deep in the stink" kind of guy?

>slip a sleep in her drink, she takes a sip a have it deep in the stink
KEK

More than 11 or 11?
11>More
What a fag?

Why didn't you just say 12? Are you counting animals as worth half a fuck or something?

Im really not impressed by any amount. Im more impressed if youve landed a couple or even just one long term relationship. Believe it or not, but there are guys out there who wants a partner, not only a fuckbuddy.

How does it feel to be average?

i don't trust the women i meet enough to get emotionally invested. congrats for being able to find women worth your time

Only had 2, first was my gf for almost 4 years, current one for 1 year and a few months, never really felt like fucking lots of girls, i mean, i know i'm probably missing a lot, but meh, i never was that kind of guy anyway, also, my gf is rather kinky and very ok with trying new stuff, so i'm fine with this, i doubt it will get boring anytime soon.

Good call dude. More guys need to be like you.