So my Death Adder 2013 middle mouse button is beginning to fail. Any good gaming mice recommendations?

So my Death Adder 2013 middle mouse button is beginning to fail. Any good gaming mice recommendations?

To mention: I've had this mouse for about 3 years, for those wondering.

Logitech G502

I'd just get a newer version, I fucking love mine.

It really is flawless. Really amazing grip.

I have the Death Adder chroma very nice mouse but i do get double clicks occasionally, did this happen to ur 2013?

Another Razer mouse.
All the fucking way Razer.
Never had a single bad experience with razers.
Have a naga hex right now. Torturing it since 4 years, 10h / day of intensive use, still working like day 1.

Nope, never in 3 years.

I bought a Razer Tron keyboard and mouse combo. Both stopped working within a year. Never bought from the brand since.

What kind of gaming do you do?

Keep buying your razer products you fuck.

Op confirmed 15 edgy teen

This or a logitech g9x. I hve both lol

MMORPG's, FPS's, Strategy games, MOBA's - all sorts. I play around 60-70 hours a week.

Razer only designed the tron keyboard, the internal components aren't from razer

razer used to be amazing. my diamondback 3g's buttons are only starting to wear out now, and i got this when they launched it.

pls don't let this thread die, post your gaming mouse :V

Already did. There isn't a particularly wide variety where quality is concerned

Razer's kraken chroma headset is so shit, sound is so chunky

Hex Naga. The side buttons are really useful, but you really don't need the full twelve of the normal naga.

I don't know, I play a moderate amount of MMORPG's, so those buttonms may be useful. Do they impact the aim in a negative way in CS:GO and such?

This.
I went from mainstream naga to naga hex, I don't regret anything. The buttons feel way more solid.

Theron
Awesome gaming mouse, performance is amaze top end shit. Has dedicated DPI buttons (up and down), has 2 side buttons and a macro button.
All adjustable. Adjustable weight as well.
Great feel and grip. Great sensor!

Best value mouse you can buy, I regret giving it to my mate for a death adder.
Worst
Decision.
Ever.

DeathAdder got no DPI indicator. No DPI buttons and the grips on the bottom are coming off.

Not worth my money smh.

Razer Ouroboros

>DPI
>DPI
>DPI
Any shitty 10$ gaming mouse has dpi management. Synapse driver > dpi

5$