ITT: Dumbest conspiracy theories out there

ITT: Dumbest conspiracy theories out there.

Pic very much related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jHm0XhtDyZA
youtu.be/7iYpnjyz9Is
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Terrorists did 9/11

jet fuel can melt steel beams

The holocaust actually happened

Alkaida is nothing more than a name of a database in the cia computer

Sup Forums is filled with underage kids

thats not a theory

flay earth

those fucking cunts need shooting.

flat*

kek, flat earth theory is a good one.

well it doesn't

though it does significantly worsen the problem of mechanical creep

People somehow don't understand this

Al queda weather machine causing hurricane Catrina.

Chemtrails are no longer a conspiracy theory, NASA verified it is spraying shit

Thank god the rocket bois told us. Cuz what has nasa done in the last ten years?

When?

[citation needed]

"get threads" are a new kind of number stations

Jets create so much pollution. Prove to me there is not chemical filled exhaust coming out of the engines. Is it then inconceivable that jet exhaust is affecting the atmosphere and thus the life and processes it sustains? Whether or not you by into the chemtail conspiracy you can't pretend that the millions of gallons of jet fuel burned 5 miles above our heads annually is going to not change anything.

I'll go one step further and say that if someone where to place additive in the jet fuel that are not burned during combustion would inevitably be ejected into the atmosphere. You dont need sprayers and giant vats. The engine is already a perfectly suitable sprayer and variable container.

If there was a fucking additive.

What you're talking about would involve adding billions of gallons of whatever additive secretly over decades.

If you believe that's actually possible you're so retarded you should be one of Sarah Palin's kids.

>implying

If you're fucking retarded maybe.

My point is you dont even need additives because the exhaust itself is full of chemicals. I like how you skipped over my post prior to the one you are referring too and straight to my hypothetical post.

That's not chemtrails, retard. Nobody is saying "Jet fuel being burned by the planeload has zero effect on the planet," chemtrail theorist say it's a deliberate biological or chemical agent designed to do something like prevent black people from breeding or something.

Nobody says jet fuel is good, retards say that it's not contrails caused by condensation but poison sprayers on aircraft.

Actually it is faggot. Operation cloverleaf operated under the principle of adding shit to the fuel thus creating chemtrails. That is the difference between fact and conspiracy.

They admitted to dropping lithium to study the atmosphere. Does not confirm theory

>sun orbiting
What year is this?

Protip: Try to find an actual source for "operation cloverleaf" and not just some site run by a paranoid schizophrenic infowars subscriber.

trips confirmed

What about seasons.

Protip:
Completely dodges my point
Faggot.

Your point involves operation cloverleaf actually existing.

Prove it.

Asks for source on conspiracy theory...well you are a dumb faggot huh?

I don't get this people. Even wood can melt steel beams if you put it in a fucking furnace, why wouldn't jet fuel do it? Fucking retards.

Conspiracy theories are fucking retarded. The world isn't as exciting and mysterious as you think it is, no one is out to get you, and the reason you're disenfranchised socially and economically is through some combination of the following factors: your government doesn't give a fuck about you and primarily serves the interests of its corporate paymasters (this is blatantly fucking obvious nowadays, no conspiracies involved) and you've made poor life decisions. Human beings are self serving pieces of shit, no more, no less. There are no secret societies, just ugly, grasping, selfish people, operating in their own self interest, writhing in our own shit and self importance for a few years before we wink out of existence and rot. Sorry to shatter anyone's unemployment and weed-fuelled delusions of evil world takeover plots, fake holocausts and fucking reptiles.

I have a magical hose in my pants, that when sucked on, will squirt out the elixr of immortality.

I have no proof to offer you, however you see it's a secret that's being covered up by the Illumnatijewlizard people, so that makes it true. So get to work if you want to live forever.

That's literally the logic you just used.

am i the only one realizing that for this to happen earth needs to be at least a semi sphere?

vaccines apparently cause autism, and fluoridated drinking water apparently makes you an idiot.

explain

No, he didn't, he said your point required proof

if earth in this picture was flat, the area that was effected by sunlight wouldnt be a circle, but rather the whole earth would still see sunlight.

Religion

ahhh nah...they say that the sun is more of a spotlight.

Insert the word never in there between holocaust and actually, and you have an actual conspiracy theory. Denialist, aren't ya?

not him, bt if the sun and the moon were always up and revolving above a flat circle, the moon would always be lit and we would have no night.
if you don't understand it or don't believe me, build your own flat earth at home with a flashlight.
also, when you're done, kys, because that really isn't rocket science

THE WORLD TRADE CENTER WAS TAKEN DOWN USING THERMITE PAINT TO COAT THE INSIDES OF THE BUILDINGS STRUCTURES

My favorite is when people say there wasn't even planes, even though it is the most witnessed crime in the universe since the big bang

Nobody witnessed the big bang.

Unfortunately trips don't lie

Well, actually it's day or night all around the earth at the same time. The goverment just pays all the people in the other half to say it isn't. It's pretty fucking obvious,

I never said anything was true I simply stated a conspiracy theory existed which would prove my point that jet exhaust could be considered the source of a chemtrail.

Oh. How do I get off the fishing line?

I only wanted to put it in perspective dad

hm i didnt know that. but still even if it was a spotlight, because it is far away and very bright, we would still be seeing the sun(more or less like themoon) at nights i guess.

Hey, no hard feelings, right

>Actually it is faggot. Operation cloverleaf operated under the principle of adding shit to the fuel thus creating chemtrails. That is the difference between fact and conspiracy.

justtrollingamiright.jpg

Nobody lived to tell, at least.

youtube.com/watch?v=jHm0XhtDyZA

jeez guys its like your not even bothering to look at the proper videos even.

fuck you you fucking autist. I'm well aware of FE theory. You obviously are not because the they say the Moon gives off its own light.

Now fuck off kid.

asshole

There's videos that prove all sorts of incorrect consipiracy theories

It's found its niche on YouTube, that's for sure. There are so many amateur conspiracy "documentaries" on YouTube that they could fill Noah's Ark.

The fucking Mandela Effect.

You can disprove flat earth with one simple thing

Correalis effect

now stop being retarded

didnt bother to watch even a little bit did you? its a person telling her story. take it for what it is you imbecile

Amen

so its always daytime in at the north pole?

The Michael Jackson was killed and replaced with the white Michael Jackson is one of the weirdest theories I've ever seen. There's all sorts of comparison pictures that show the new guy is taller which is somehow eluded to in the Simpsons episode that starred Michael Jackson as a huge white man.

And plenty of paranoid, unemployed stoners to watch them all day and half-assedly regurgitate them with a vague sense of superiority.

Enjoy your jet exhaust faggots and the false sense of security you all cling to.

you must be new here.

proof or bullshit

I have no security when I see conspiracies worm their way into politics. It is reaching its climax as we speak, and this is why Sup Forums is actually earnestly sponsoring a meme candidate for POTUS.

Move out of your mother's place, get a job, cut down on the weed and stop being a gullible, paranoid cunt. I don't know you but I would bet most of the aforementioned things probably apply.

The latter.

newfag spotted

No I didn't even click because like blackjack you don't hit when you think you're going to bust, in other words, the odds that it is real are so low that out of principle I refuse to take the chance.

youtu.be/7iYpnjyz9Is

Look who else is just telling his story

well, they say stuff like Elvis never died, as well...

>thinking people doesn't actually believe it

Some people believe that MJ was murdered in '09. I mean, it's less stupid than that. But it's still kind of stupid.

who believe in conspiracy theories, are religious or technophobe, don't browse Sup Forums, especially Sup Forums.

There are conspiracy theories that even though I don't believe, it's fun to pretend once in a while, Elvis being alive is one. They're like ghost stories, meshing fiction with reality.

I fucking hate Elvis. If he's really dead, that's fine by me.

As a sailor and one who isnĀ“t up to date on what flat earth conspiracy is. How would they explain me sailing across the world?

>disenfranchised
>the reason you're stripped of your right to vote socially and economically
wat

Around*

kek'd hard

>this shit

if I'm not mistaken, seeing ships "vanish" was one of the significant phenomenons that helped people to come up with the earth is a sphere theory.

You're a liar. Case proved!

Yeah it does seem possible that someone wanted to be as careless and gung-ho with his medication as possible, I mean there's billions to be made off his name, but likely it happened the way the news reported. The news' tendency to bend every story into an emotional piece regardless of fact doesn't help either.

Are you actually this fucking stupid, or is this bait? It's bait, right?

there are tons of vids like this on Youtube.

Sometimes I wish we could send these people up to space and eject them out of the ship so they can see that the Earth ain't flat
in that milisecond
before they die.

You were paid by the government to make this post for some reason

Don't ask me why the government would want to keep the shape of the earth a secret, you tricky misinfo agent

>full of chemicals
Jet-A, which is what most commercial airlines run on, is pure kerosene with antifreeze added because you can't fly the plane if the fuel freezes
Jet-A1 is the same plus an anti-static additive because lol sparks bad

read a book

So what's on the opposite end of the flat earth?

google that shit. Can't be arsed to keep finding images for you lot.