ITT: Sup Forums runs and maintains a nuclear power plant

ITT: Sup Forums runs and maintains a nuclear power plant

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JCeOf2q6_TA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

EENY

We're already dead

Boom.

So, I think it's unsafe that, in the event of electrical failure to the power plant, it'll take a minute and a half for our generators to spin up. We should see if the residual energy in the turbines is enough to power the reactor cooling pumps for that minute!

Let's bring Reactor 4 down to about 700mw and run a test to see if that'll work.

Pool party !

We really need to schedule a few evacuation drills. Also today is Bill's birthday and you need to sign his card.

Well, decay products have managed to poison the reactor and its power output is dropping; we'll have to remove some control rods to get the power high enough for the test.
Evacuation drills are for the weak, comrade.

What about the plant's name? I like "Chernobyl II"

Fuckuchernobilima

Well, power output is stable at around 200mw, but we had to remove all but 18 of the rods. Hope that won't be an issue!

Good enough; let's run the test!

Tyrone just spilt coffee on the circuits

Comrades! We have nuclear waste to dispose of but how shall we do so and more importantly where? Dubs decides

OH SHI-

Shoot into Sun

ALLAHU AKBAR!

we build a wall and mutants pay for it

EVACUATION PROCEDURES ARE NOW IN EFFECT

kek

Nucular! The word is nucular

who put the nigger in the waste bin?

I TOLD YOU BASTARDS WE NEEDED TO DRILL

FUCK YOU! I BET YOU DIDN'T EVEN SIGN BILL'S BIRTHDAY CARD!

ALL EXECUTIVE PERSONAL TO THE EMERGENCY ESCAPE 747 I REPEAT GET TO THE ESCAPE 747

What does this button do?

:click:

WELL I PROBABLY WONT NEED TO NOW WE'RE ALL GUNNA DIE!

WHERE IS IT ? WHY ISN'T THE BELL RINGING ?

This looks like Los Angeles, northbound on the 110. Nuked Glendale, nothing was lost.

THE ESCAPE AIRCRAFT WILL LEAVE IN 5 MINUTES OUR DETESTATION IS NEW YORK CITY, I REPEAT WE'RE HEADING STRAIGHT TO NEW YORK TO ESCAPE DEATH.

IF YOU AREN'T ON BOARD INTIME WELL.... rip

So...I get a raise?

Heh before I worked here I didn't even know what a nuclear panner plant was

if dubs unchangeable oficial name

Probably should have sounded our alarm system oh well better late than never right comlads?

youtube.com/watch?v=JCeOf2q6_TA

Has anybody seen Bill ?

Dental plan??

You'll find him quicker with this.

Comrade come now everyone knows that being the radiation will take care of your teeth, this job IS the dental plan

Lisa needs Braces.

Sup Forums reactor operations: How high can we get the positive void coefficient to go?

pool's close m8

I actually do

Passive safety is for hippies and communists. Real operators do it manually 24/7.

We could pulse the reactor and get a spa going. And cool light effects.

They did once

In Ukraine

In the 80s

THATS NOT A 747 YOU FUCKING MONG

I'll be in the basement running the generators because I'm a Power Bottom.

No, it is. 4 engines, top crown, gear configuration, winglets. What other aircraft could it be?