Interracial Dating

What does Sup Forums think of interracial dating? Have you tried it, has it worked out for you?

I am asking because me and my girlfriend have an open relationship, and she has been recently seeing an African guy. She is happy, but I don't know how to feel about it, it's hot, but it's also strange. I myself haven't found anything yet.

100% genuine cuck bait.

1 okay
2 no
3 not applicable

Dating a black girl.

I'm going to tell you, I haven't laughed and been happy in a very long time until I met her.

I'm a Syrian refugee. White women are fucking trash for betraying their own race, they deserve to be exterminated and that will we do in the name of ALLAH

You mad, ahmed? I thought your religion was supposed to be one of peace?

This is decent bait

hot imo

1st of all what is the point of sticking his thumb in her mouth? .-. Can any1 explain plese?
(#>

where the fuck did you find a black girl in australia? they literally don't exist in canberra

there are quite a few somalians in town who only date white women. it is kinda impressive cus the girls are solid 6-7.

that DYEL arm

Sydney m8.

shes an abo m80

[Cue up cuck videos]

hmmm.... what did she mean by this...

I know this is cuckbait, but the loss of the nuclear family is the root cause of the downfall of western society. anyone considering an open relationship should be shot.

She's not an Abo. She's African.

That bitch needs to look into a mirror lmao

if you knew then why did you ask?

I go to ANU and there are one or two African grills but the overwhelming majority are males, kinda sucks because I have a bad case of jungle fever, outside of uni they probably don't exist at all here

Our white girls can date whoever they want

1. I'm in an interracial relationship right now, it's going pretty good. the interracial aspect is not very important although it is fun to talk about our differences sometimes

2. your post is stupid

>not marrying the sudanese ambassador's daughter

you can find any ethnicity in canberra because they all have representatives living in repurposed public housing around parliament disguised as embassies

>What does Sup Forums think of interracial dating?
Kind of gross. I especially find blacks unattractive.
>Have you tried it, has it worked out for you?
I've fucked a HAPA and Puerto Rican girls. It's fine but there was no future.
>I am asking because me and my girlfriend have an open relationship, and she has been recently seeing an African guy. She is happy, but I don't know how to feel about it, it's hot, but it's also strange. I myself haven't found anything yet.
Oh for fucksake 7/10 bait.

Me on the left

It's not bait. I really love her, but if I can't give her what she needs in bed, then I'm okay that someone else does it. I just don't know how to feel about the fact that he's African.

t. el peruANO gay

>1st of all what is the point of sticking his thumb in her mouth? .-. Can any1 explain plese?
>it's just very immoral
>If that makes me racist then be so it
No, it just makes you a sperge.

>Hey user, I heard you chanting 14/88 is that some sort of math problem or something?

Kill the nigger in front of her.

>I really love her, but if I can't give her what she needs in bed, then I'm okay that someone else does it
If you can't give her what she needs in bed, just find another one.

.___. Can you explain plese? Why is he sticking his thumb in her mouth?

because it's made of chocolate ofc

Oic ._.

me on the right

me under the couch

You have to be deeply insecure if you think there is a problem with interracial dating. I had a friend zone situation with a girl from Togo once, that's about it.

I hardly ever notice it unless its a white woman and a black man. A white man with a black woman seems completely normal to me, when I see something like that my mind doesn't automatically go to Interracial dating and how its odd, they just look like a normal couple.

I'm Mexican and I only like White girls. I think its because of how I was raised. I grew up with only one other boy in my family, which was my cousin, everyone else around me was female. And now for some reason, every Mexican girl I see feels too close to me, as if they could be my cousin, and it turns me off. White girls have gorgeous skin though, and around here there's innocent, country, church going girls. Literally god-tier.

Me behind the camera

While I agree, I do think the agenda of pushing it into popular media to ''normalize'' it is a terrible practice.

She looks like a trap.

>pushing it into popular media to ''normalize'' it is a terrible practice

Oh no, the horror of dating people who don't have the same skin pigment.

Never stop cuckposting Germany...

I wonder if it's the same guy spamming Sup Forums with Blacked?

It's not about skin pigment friendo. I agreed with the previous poster that
>You have to be deeply insecure if you think there is a problem with interracial dating.

The problem is when it's artificially programmed into the populace. They purposefully misrepresent these couplings as noble and pure, when in reality there are many obstacles people who date different races and cultures will face. That's just reality bruh.

Brudi

Melbourne.
I have family in Australia who emigrated from Eritrea. I think a couple thousand Ethiopians live there.

You are trying too hard mate

I wouldn't be surprised. But it seems like every single German on this board worships black cock like they're getting payed for it.

after a bit of digging (thanks wikipedia) there are 380k africans here (1.6% of the population) but at least half are white saffers and rhodies, the blacks are probably superconcentrated in melbourne and sydney

What are your thoughts on the Sudanese?

>if I can't give her what she needs in bed
How big is your cock?