I'm addicted to Meth

I'm addicted to Meth
Now what?

Now you will die on a street corner in the rain.

Fight twenty cops off at once while masturbating.

Set a record.

Better find a way to stop using meth

I expected worse thank you yung

I can not buy any? Maybe Idk

Say my name

That's bath salts friend

My name

It's obvious.

Scratch those itches until you can dig down into your skin and pick out those crystals and then smoke them.

Smoke meth, meth collects in skin, pick it out and smoke it again! It's the drug that never runs out!

Why did you used it?

I'm blessed wow

If you could fly, would you?

Start sucking mucho cocks like every other tweeker pos

Fun fact: After you die nothing happens, and you only get one life.

You've wasted your life OP.

Rehab now.

You're God damn right

Fun fact: after you die nothing happens so who cares

Gg

But then I can't do drugs

mh.. Maybe, yes. But until now, it was only alc and cannabis.

how much does it hurt to snort

Dj Khaled

A lot, you feel like grabbing on to something, but then you like the pain.

Hahaha yeah goodluck with that. My plumber and old friend was meant to replace my hot water system so I gave him a 1000 dollar deposit, haven't heard from him since and he's blocked my number. Found out he's a meth head off his daughter (goes to school with my son)
You will fuck over everyone for your next fix

Also my friends dog was wondering, tips on burning a house down?

I work and buy an 8 ball which lasts me 2 weeks for only 60$ so I'm Gucci

You care BECAUSE nothing happens, because you only get one. If you don't it's wasted. If you don't care how can you become the ubermensch.

The chaos of the universe has gifted you temporary consciousness and sentence. You should have used it well, but you fucked it all up. You'll never get a new one, you'll never get another try. And you should care. You should feel bad. You should care deeply, but you don't, and that's the real tragedy, that was your first mistake.

Yeah, at the moment

what does it feels like when you don´t have any? When you have to stay clean u know

Check bk in 5 yrs bud, if u still have Internet access.

Isn't everything at the moment

The internet is junk food for the mind anyway

What a wonderful statement

No doubt

My first mistake would be accepting that my mistakes aren't opportunities for success. So I haven't made a mistake

an hero. gg wp

He burned you give it up summerfag

But if this temporary consciousness is mostly pain and agony, why not let it slip? Who says it's a gift? For me, it's more of a curse: can't live happily with myself nor be around others, go to bed with this aching feeling that something is wrong but without the ability to figure out what and why.

Drugs has been a way to search my mind for the answer (to which i don't even know the question), rn im on venaflaxin and lergigan. The closest to an answer i've come is to stop searching and to just try stop thinking about it

Pessimist thoughts are all you experince I can relate but drugs are not the answer free thinking and interactions with the ones you love are what bring joy to life

You make your own joys, goods, and bads. Who are you god

Yes with actions and reactions in life if life was so bad you would be an hero

Aren´t we all heroes in some way

If I decided it was.

An hero is a refance to suicide newfag killing yourself

GET theard now

That's it. Tolerances exist, but you won't tire of meth. Maybe other things.

Like losing grounding in everything you know. The intangible things you see when you shut eyes to the core philosophical ideas that subconsciously guided you will become unfamiliar. The most hated questions will be anything pertaining to a normal life such as "how are you" (you're on meth) and "have you been seeing anyone" (maybe, but you don't want them to know about it).You'll eventually hate doing it, but usually things like emotions become abstract problems so it's not like you'll be in the position to make positive lifestyle choices "the normal way" since you've learned that you fix feelings. Other addicts become your only hope of finding another human being on this planet. Then you're motivation goes, you used to think about your future, but now you've secured it in meth, everything from here on is meth and work until death. So why go to work today? Or even this week? Why not just go all out and do meth for a month building higher and higher until you OD. When you're life is using, it's really not too bad of a death.

One special day you remember something and you find yourself wanting to go back. You try to think about your what your life, perception, conscience, thoughts, and feeling were like before starting and you realize you've forgotten. Not like the usual blur that is older memories, it's simply not there or encrypted within a weave of anxiety, stress, and a confusing self hatred you've only felt in regards to addiction - why? We don't have words for alien emotions, why would you expect to be able to describe meth emotions?. Long after, you'll have quit or not, but it doesn't matter much. You can function well in withdrawal or function poorly in bliss, those are your options now. You'll sew a garden in hopes of some sense of vitality blooming in you and it won't work, but when it dries up and sinks into the dirt, you'll make sure to follow.

This.

What area does one get an 8 ball for 60 bucks?

>I'm addicted to Meth
>Now what?

Score your next fix? That's kind of what an addiction is.

my uncle quit. uhhh.....
life will suck for at least 6 months.
you'll crave.
he found a dirty meth pipe on the ground and considered throwing away his 3 months.
after you're through the difficult part of withdrawals, exercise kinda helps but life will be boring for a llong time

just please for the love of god don't assign significance to any of it, it isn't

That's kinda the point

You smart. You loyal.