>Europe: still 90%+ white but they will never let in colonial plebs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3e6ChgL1EC4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Afro-Mexicans
phys.org/news/2007-12-humans-evolving-faster-alike.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>never let in colonial plebs

>giving a shit

Good, plenty of foreign puss I can pound.

stormniggers out

GOTTA
GET
A
GOOK

Yeah pretty much m8

Get married and have a load of kids you stupid fuck

back to Sup Forums

Maith phoist

G O O K
E
T
T
E
R

>getting gooks
baka desu senpai

spicnigger out

You have to go back

He is a leaf. You can't expect better from him.

Are there even any whites posting from behind the US flag anymore? It only seems to be triggered spics now

It's lower than 60% in the younger demographics. There very well could be a non-white majority posting in America on a given day.

>>>/reddit/

That would be assuming an equal amount of nonwhites use Sup Forums as whites in the US.

Which I don't think is likely. Chances are good they're white.

>t. Visible Minority

You have to go back Pajeet/Chang

Most of the Americans on here are actually """""white""""" hispanics

>giving a fuck
go get laid, losers

After you cracker kaffirs are enslaves by our islamic warriors

>triggered him so badly he became an Islamic terrorist namefag and tripfag

Salami aloha

no one hates you because you are racist, they hate you because you spam this shit everyday. You are a litteral nigger and you dont realize it.

you cant kill the white man senpai, you can only wish to impede on him for a short time

Brazil is close to the United States, with 50%

Most Brazilian """whites""" would be considered Hispanic or Black here

>Australia
>74% Anglo and dropping

they can't keep getting away with this

I'm black 2bh

Whites are degenerate, it's no mistake that you're dying out

I agree, but I do not know if most.

If you search for Brazilians will appear Brazilians from the northeast or southeast of Brazil, never from the south. Nearly 90% of the fate of European immigration was to the south.

Are you going to say these people are not white?

>he's so pathetic he has to find worth in past deeds of unrelated people with similar skin tone

T-there not serious right?

they're*

Only "whites" in this pic.

t. Race expert

they all look like shitskins

>Canada: 70% white

Wtf is this bullshit man ?
Trues Canadians are Negro-Indio-Mongoloids
All white people in Canada are foreigners

America is 72% white. Where did this 60% meme start?

These are most of those "white" """"hispanics"""""
youtube.com/watch?v=3e6ChgL1EC4

hispanics are not white, juan

That includes hispanic """whites"""

The interviewer is an idiot. These people are mestizos and not Native Americans, as he supposes

If they are to disregard the "Hispanic whites" they must disregard the Italians, Spaniards, Portuguese also

Of course. None of those nationalities are white.

They're closer to natives than whites

>hongcouver

But italians, spaniards and portuguese are not white, they are just a weird mix of arabs, meds and turks.

Sup Forums is the dedicated reddit dropoff zone

>flips

THANKS HARPER

Why are white ""people"" even important ?

But Sup Forums is the most Reddit infested board.

They're not, they just have special snowflake syndrome.

Why the FUCK should we care when genetic engineering is only a generation or two away? America could be 99% niggers and it wouldn't change that my grandchildren will be 140+ IQ and beautiful.

Whay do you care? In 40 years you would be able to make your perfect son with genetic engineering.

Is Canada even white? most are Eskimos or East Asians.

The text is too wordy. The flow could be improved.

must suck being at the short end of evolution

Is Mexico even white? most are Amerindians or Negroes.

Why so insecure, my vegetable friend?

>Mexico
>negroes

The government puts all hispanics as white. Very rarely do they consider hispanics any other race, the only exception usually being black or asian hispanics. Unless you put identify yourself as "mixed race", they will consider you white if you put down hispanic on the census.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Afro-Mexicans

Not him but millions of Mexicans are descended from slaves brought by the Spanish.

That gotta be Colombia. There are lots of brown, but I hardly ever seen a black here, and even many of those are tourist.

I was ironic

>newfoundland
>nova scotia
east coast best coast

also PEI stats are false, no one moves to PEI

Reminder that the 60% statistic includes arabs, jews, turks, slavs and indians as white. The actual percentage is lower. Oh and it doesn't include illegals.

>Complaining about diminishing white pride
>Not realizing that 99% of immigrants are regular people and will assimilate, and the stuff they keep is pretty based.
> Even seeing race
Hi Cletus.

this
also, im from a fairly socially conservative part of Canada and all of the middle easterners i know are far more pro-trump than pro-clinton, so it's not like the actual minorities are driving the diversity campaign in our country

t. Tyrone Hernandez Patel Nguyen

>all of the middle easterners i know are far more pro-trump than pro-clinton

Fuck off Abdul, kek.

Afros are like 1% here mate.

I'm not middle eastern though
There's 3 middle easterners at my college, one is an iraqi/syrian and a pakistani who was raised in saudi arabia, who both know how much of a cunt clinton was as secretary of state firsthand
also another ive never really talked to who had a rather large "Canadian Trump Supporter" sticker on his backpack
Have you seriously not noticed that like 95% of people who are pushing diversity are actually white people here?

Who the fuck cares about race?

Seriously? Are you 15?

Better leave Canada, then. As an immigrant yourself...

The thing is Stormies claim immigrants are ruining the country and it's bad. Who cares though? I mean I am originally from the south, and all of the black guys are pretty chill people. Even where I live now, the Hispanic population really doesn't stick out in any way. I'm right leaning (Liked Jeb!, ignored the Tangerine) , but my point is that the """alt right""" is just inbred hicks that think that race even matters. I mean dogs are purebread as fuck and the purebreds have a shitton of medical issues versus mutts.

Is "non-white Hispanic" an option on census? If not that's kind of strange.

> Saying someones Black as an insult
> Doesn't see race
> Even then, 55% Celtic, 40% Eternal Anglo, 5% Native American

This. Most regular people don't give a fuck about race because they're too busy living their lives, and the ones that do usually know better than to be openly racist because they know it will just make them look autistic to the majority of people. If you seriously care about race that much then chances are you're miserable because of your obsession.

There are 2 types of people: The ones who blame others for their life's problems because they're different; and the people at the top who profit at the expense of the former group's ignorance.

Who cares? In 1000 years all the races will be bred into one super-race anyway.

>100% untrue
>posts it anyways

American education, has it gone too far?

the thing is that most extreme right wing people genuinely believe that the reasons for some black/hispanic neighbourhoods being shit tier is due to biological/racial difference
meanwhile they're ignoring that just a couple of generations ago, these minorities were economically and legally crippled, and which resulted in a lot of minority concentrated areas being shit, and expect that since laws have moved forward in a relatively recent period, that all minorities should be equal to white people in crime, education, etc statistics already
but this saviour that a lot of white far left groups has picked up has made them just as toxic as a lot of the alt-right they despise so much (meanwhile the "alt-right" isnt even a singular community or identity, and instead is basically just a grouping of ideologies on a far spectrum that has been pigeonholed by their political opposition. most of the labelling the far left throws at anyone who is even remotely socially conservative is basically as bad as mccarthyism)

Nope, the races available in the census are essentially asian, pacific islanders, native american, white, black, or other. It does ask you if you are of hispanic/latino origin though. If you don't put anything and just mark hispanic, they automatically classify you as white. If you check other, and mark hispanic/latino, they automatically classify you as white. The only way to not be classified as white, being a hispanic person, is either mark youself as black, native american, or asian, or to just check other, and not mark the hispanic option.

*saviour complex

>who the fuck cares about a race going extinct?

Not samefag
Well can you see into the future? Sure he may be wrong but we may all do the fuck fuck and eventually all look Hispanic or Brazilian.

Think before you post

>I am retarded but I shall share all my opinions anyway

>According to the anthropologist Henry Harpending, human populations are actually diverging from one another, as opposed to melding into a single population. Harpending stated “Human races are evolving away from each other [...] Genes are evolving fast in Europe, Asia and Africa, but almost all of these are unique to their continent of origin. We are getting less alike, not merging into a single, mixed humanity.”
>phys.org/news/2007-12-humans-evolving-faster-alike.html

Really makes you think...

The white race will not become extinct, my mongoloid friend. Do you even Belarus, bro?

I'd imagine a lot of the stormfront shitters would love living in a totalitarian dictatorship because everyone is le white amirite

> 147 IQ
> Muh heritaging leaf cass me out
>You're retarded becuz I can find one study conflicting a different guy that you said is a possibilty! Muh Province Rights!

You're making leafs look bad. Stop we wuzing and get off of the intellectual (compared to you) political board and see these for your discussion needs.
And don't come back!

Hitler did nothing wrong

Yeah I like that soda too.

>pointing out the race of the future meme is a fantasy of self important smug white people
>"""muh heritage"""

Can you even into memes? Looks like you need more American Education.

You're a good catholic boy-o.

I could give you a hand and immigrste to your cunt, but you don't want me there because I have no job offer.

God I hope you get gassed.

"Read chapters 1-3 in your meme textbook by tomorrow class."

In the absolute numbers white population is increasing in North America

La Raza members are pathetic? People in BLM are pathetic? The NAACP is pathetic? The ADL is full of pathetic losers? What about the Congressional Black Caucus?

Every other group except whites engages in explicit ethnic activism.

Sorry to tell you Ivan but this will not be true in just a few years, the growth is dependent on the large baby boomer population, when they go it will decrease in real numbers.

Fuck off.
>>>Literally nobody cares about this shit except you and your inbred family and friends.