I'm 20, not going to be 21 until november. Any idea of how I should acquire booze...

I'm 20, not going to be 21 until november. Any idea of how I should acquire booze? I used to have a buddy that would buy it for me but he is too busy with work and school now. I would just try to buy it myself but in this states thats illegal and I can get charged.
Any ideas?

fake id dont give a fuck

Prepare your own booze op, best way to get drunk period.
There are lots of guides on how to do that on the internet.

Yeah but where the fuck do yoy get a fake ID these days?

seriously just make dat blue guap guap. its way easier and you get a better buzz

You make one. It's not hard.

If your 'buddy' uses that as an excuse he isn't a real friend. Just find someone else and offer to buy them a beer for their trouble. Surely you know another person of legal drinking age.

Live in a country that isnt legitimately retarded

Steal it you fucking idiot

Where are you? I might be able to get it

He works almost 60 hours a week and also goes to school, I dont blame him for not having time.

785 area code

Ask a homeless man to get it for you, you return the favor with a blowjob for homeless man of course.

Yeah, those 5 minutes he has to take away from his time-waste activity must be real harsh. Just say he can keep the change and make sure you don't overpay too much.

Ah damn 972/214 for me

move to any other country.. or serve in the army, then you can get killed, or even better kill yourself

Whenever I would pay him prior I would give him an extra $5 for hooking me up. Why are you so worried about what one of my friends is doing?

Here's how you do it:

>Go to gas stations, preferably late at night
>try to buy alcohol
>"Alright sir we need to see your id first"
>"Oh shit! I left my wallet in the car. I'll be back."
>Get the fuck out of there, try a new gas station

Eventually you'll find one that doesn't card. That's how my brother did it.

I've done that twice. I later found out that if a cop had just so happened to follow me, I could have been charged for it.

wait until you are 21, you fucking nigger child.

you a guy or chick?

Different poster from the guy who mentioned it before this. I'm not worried about it, I'm just sayin. The only real ways are to have a fake, have a buddy, or have your parents buy. I'm 21 now, but when I had my buddy buy for me I used to just give him the cash and tell him to pick it up whenever he's in the area to do it. I mean he probably buys for himself. That way he bought it on his own schedule and I just picked it up.

Yeah literally any way that involves you directly buying the alcohol will be illegal. You could always do homebrew.

If you got the time make it your self. I do its, easy shit. its good to.

Just so a grab and go. Walk up to the register, slam appropriate amount of money on the counter, and bolt. Cashier won't give a fuck.

I may just end up hitting him up since summer is coming up and he'll be out of school.

There's a small issue with children in schools using hand sanitizer to get drunk, maybe you could try that?

Walk in dressed and attitude of a trouble maker cholo gangster nigger ect

Buy booze

Grow a beard and go to a 711. If they ask for an id, look in your wallet and say you left it at home. Go to two or three and you're almost guaranteed success unless you got a baby face.