enfp masterrace

INTP is the true masterrace

ENTP

INFJ reporting in

INFP-A reporting in.

feels like the sort of thing literally everyone classes themselves as

THIS SHIT IS SO GAY JESUS CHRIST

checked

My nigga. Nothing like being exceptionally intelligent but barely able to function as an adult.

> not having a xNTx personality type

Nigga why even bother

You just gave an easy, overall Sup Forumsasement dweller neckbeard psychological map, which everyone here in this bait thread can identify with. Clever.

Just get a maths/physics degree a surround yourself with other autists. Works for me.

INT MASTER RACE; BOW DOWN TO YOUR SUPERIORS

Everybody take this other test and post your results along with your personality type.
psychology-tools.com/empathy-quotient/
13, INTP

What does the "-T" I'm INTP-T designate?

13? holy fuck mate do you even know how to talk to other living things?

INFP-T reporting in
pretty accurate tbh

18, INTP

Bump

Shit, more than I thought 24

Took this test awhile ago but remember I was an INTP-A

Intj checking in

Ayyy get in

All this seems like a pseudo-intellectual horoscope.

I'm ISTJ.

ENFP-A; so at least I can make friends.

Awww yeah bro

32, how do i take the personality test tho?

ISTP here

ISTP here. Am I fucked?

OP posted fucked up link
16personalities.com

Because it is.

thats ISTP

Heya all! ^^

hippy fag

SP is where it's at really. I'm an ENFP.

Any other ISTP?

:c

ISFP reporting in

what do you mean

ENFJ.
Worship me, cunts

Why are all you fags introverted, like, are you literally autistic?

ENTP 32

Got ISTP the first time, then took it again being brutally honest and got ISTJ

ENTJ
Hmu if you're ENFP, INFP, INTP, or INTJ

Kik: intro.nathan

Went from INFP to ENFP then from INFJ to ISFJ... this in a couple years

it's fucking Sup Forums

Just what was gonna write

>checked leader

Also 53 out of 80 on the autismo spectrum. So I'm very not autistic.

inb4 most people on Sup Forums are autistic INTJ

So close...

Extroverted intuition, introverted feeling, extroverted thinking, introverted sensing.
A blessing and a curse.

being extroverted is bullshit, bc people are bullshit.

true

Extroverted sensing is an awsome function.

It pisses me off to no end that people brag about being INTP or INTJ, when both are just conceited douches that think they know everything.

Whats the wrost type to have? This site sugar coats all of them into sounding great

How have so many Sup Forumsros got less than 30 on the autism test? Even I got 24 and I didn't think I had autism. Is the test fucked or is my mind fucked?

INT is the shittiest tier. It means you are autistic.

throwaway mail is such a wonderous website

>psychology-tools.com/empathy-quotient/
44, INFP (sometimes test as INTP)

Yea INTP all the way

I have some of these

Brother user, fellow INTJ master race

Just took it and got a 27

ESTP-A, EQ 49.
Y'all niggas need to learn what the Barnum/forer effect is. The 16 personalities thing is as big a hill of stacked cow shit as horoscopes are.

infp-t checking in.

All this stuff is dumb and you should all feel dumb.

the first time i took this i got infj, but now i want to retake it

The results quite literally vary wildl depending on your mood when you take the test.

5, INTJ (I get along fairly well with people, but they normally hate me after a while because I'm an "ass hole". I don't really get it, they're just pussies imo.)

very true. plus, i can barely answer some of the questions for myself.

You need to take a step back and answer as objectively as you can. Or look in to the functions.
But I agree with you...

You sure about that? I have taken several times over a couple years and always get INTP-A, are you answering questions based on what you would currently feel/do or what you would generally feel/do?

Yeah I got INTP when I took one of these. I'm a fucking autistic loser so it fits.

Greetings fellow ISTPs

INTP

A completely objective/impartial response will always result in an intp-a outcome, if I complete the test respective of only myself (how I would conduct myself if I literally didn't give a shit about my career or personal life) I'm an intp-a.
If I complete it in consideration of others (how I respond in order to ensure I encounter the least amount of bullshit from those around me) I'm an ESTP-A.

This coupled with the fact the test reeks of cold reading syndrome (someone else mentioned the Barnum forer effect?) Should be enough to tell you it's exceptionally variable garbage

INTP-A, 20. Jesus christ Sup Forumsros i feel like an autist.

i cant answer these questions for myself i'm so bad at it because i never know what to answer ufukfukfuck

Well obviously it's full of cold reading type shit, but maybe did you consider that one of the differences between the personality types is how you answer them? Since I answer them a certain way I get INTP-A and since you answer them a certain way with other things put into consideration you get a different result. I don't take this as scientific evidence I just find it interesting.

INTP,10
Some of my answers were a bit extreme come to think of it but it's definitely in the right area. Sorry humanity.

responded to the wrong post

oh boy i test as an INFP every single time i take the test regardless of the website or whatever. how very hippie or whatever. i can't think since i don't have a T. feels bad man. at least i wash dishes alright enough to not be fired.

Welcome to game theory

17, hello follow social retard

also admire the tumblr link on the picture. please make fun of me

Congrats, your'e worse than me, I'm the guy who got a 10. I feel better now. Do you have friends? I'm serious. I do but my relationships with them are pretty weak and I wouldn't really care if they all left, at least I didn't the last 2 times I lost all my friends from moving.

hell yeah, ENFP here

INTP-T, 10 for empathy

So I'll never hire you.

INTJ master race here.

I've got friends I get along with some how I'm shit for emotional stuff though

I got a 27 and that is kinda how I feel too.

INTP-T Reporting in.